Should I bareback my friend's 19 year old son?

Sounds like he is thrill fucking, and getting fucked by his Dads best friend is just a part of it --there may be something underneath that- maybe he has an issue with his Dad and wants to piss on the father- have his fathers friend be the one to convert the sons ass, so that the Dad is forever saddled with a son who is poz, and a person who was a trusted friend now detested and out of his life. While the kid is 19, he isn't beyond using people for his own purposes. Don't let him play you. If anything- play HIM.Let him come, tease him, flirt with him non stop.Maybe even toy his hole, but don't let him have your cock. He is there a week? Do frottage, edge him all day long. Spend a day milking him. But don't give him your cock - at the end of the week, he will either want to marry you or never see you again. But YOU really should be the one controlling the set up. I f he stays in touch, he wants you for you. If you get a vibe he is really on a dangerous path; do you feel comfortable approaching the Dad and discussing your concerns?

• Like 1

Prob could have phrased it better- but as a father, he will ALWAYS be concerned about his child-even when the "child" is 60. He will have a concern about his childs health and possible health issues exaggerated if /when the boy converts- from the original post it sounds as if the day will be sooner rather than later. But does HE want the Dad to always see him as the cause? And the anger/frustration/ fear directed at him ? Saddled? Too harsh? OK Worried, caring for , angry at,frustrated, disappointed with.. fill in the blank.

And as a child, we too can be "saddled" with elderly parents who refuse to give up driving, or won't adhere to meds, etc. I didn't sense saddled to be that harsh- but I guess you did, so pick a word that fits better?

Well guys - thanks very much for all the feedback. All very helpful - particularly rawTOP and pjaco. I've done a lot of thinking today - it's funny how you can think about something for ages and overlook the most obvious course of action. The advice to get tested before I do anything was of course spot on and seemed so obvious when you all said it. It hasn't been that long since my last test but it has been a little while.

I will get tested again but I have also decided that I am not going to fuck him - it just doesn't feel right - probably because of the trust thing. So anyway, I have had a chat with him today and I have told him why I don't want to go ahead with his trip over here - I have too much respect for him and for his parents. I think he kind of understands. So he's going to say to his parents that he has changed his mind about coming over for now and I will give him the cost of his ticket so that he tell them he got a refund.

I think its for the best - although I would have loved to fuck him it just didn't feel right.

Thanks again for all your advice - hope I can help some of you some time

T

• Upvote 1

You really should not fuck your friends son if you are really a friend. I have a 19 year old son and if one of my friends fucked him, raw or not, I'd be pissed. Boundaries dude. My son is not gay but the same would be true of a female friend of my age bracket. Same goes for my 18 year old daughter and my straight buds. Have some respect and put some value on your friendships. If you want to fuck a 19 year old twink, go the the bath house and find someone elses son.

Good man. You seem to have good character. His parents will appreciate it and you will feel better about yourself. Hope your tests come back negative too.

Well guys - thanks very much for all the feedback. All very helpful - particularly rawTOP and pjaco. I've done a lot of thinking today - it's funny how you can think about something for ages and overlook the most obvious course of action. The advice to get tested before I do anything was of course spot on and seemed so obvious when you all said it. It hasn't been that long since my last test but it has been a little while.

I will get tested again but I have also decided that I am not going to fuck him - it just doesn't feel right - probably because of the trust thing. So anyway, I have had a chat with him today and I have told him why I don't want to go ahead with his trip over here - I have too much respect for him and for his parents. I think he kind of understands. So he's going to say to his parents that he has changed his mind about coming over for now and I will give him the cost of his ticket so that he tell them he got a refund.

I think its for the best - although I would have loved to fuck him it just didn't feel right.

Thanks again for all your advice - hope I can help some of you some time

T

Dude, give he boy what he obviously craves and no fucking guilt about it. Even hotter, cruise the Stadtpark with him and put a fuckin hot show for everyone. And heck, if you don't want him, I'll take him. All I need is an excuse like that to get on a plane and have a great time. Or….if you need a cameraman, let me know how I can assist.

• Like 1

I don't judge anyone's morals, nor do I think there really is a right/wrong reaction to a situation, but I think this is probably the best way to handle it. This is probably the most rational way to have handled it. Personally, I don't think I would have been able to hold back the temptation of fucking him, but that's where I say: do as I say, not as I do/would do.

You really should not fuck your friends son if you are really a friend. I have a 19 year old son and if one of my friends fucked him, raw or not, I'd be pissed. Boundaries dude. My son is not gay but the same would be true of a female friend of my age bracket. Same goes for my 18 year old daughter and my straight buds. Have some respect and put some value on your friendships. If you want to fuck a 19 year old twink, go the the bath house and find someone elses son.

Exactly. I wouldn't do it.

The biggest question is what are your values?

If you value your friendship with his father. The answer is no.

If you are hedonistic and only care about your self pleasure, there is the answer.

It all comes down to how you want to live your life and how you want your friends and family to see you. Friendship is worth more than an easy fuck.

His hormones are raging and he is young. Sex is great at that age. Fucking anyone at that age was what I did. It was fun.

Me personally, my friendships are worth more than a good fuck. A great enduring friendship is hard to come by. A great fuck, well they can be anywhere and only last as long as the physical contact. I would pass on it. I would be the boy's friend, and confidant. I would go the route of the poster who talked about edging him for a week and after that see what he really wants.