Should I bareback my friend's 19 year old son?

I would go get tested and take him with get tested together. Not to scare the young lad but so he can see that The bareback lifestyle has maintenance and that you will always be there for him and you are also a go to guy for any questions he might have. Because it will build trust with him, also open the door to sex with him, and who knows you might be negative and he could be positive. If he is having raw sex with annon men, he might have so thin he could pass on to you.

• 1 month later...

This is my position, our actions have consequences .. some people care about what comes after, and some, simply don't care. In this case, the consequences might come back to you since you're close to the boy's parents. You can (literally) fuck him but be prepared to deal with the end result since you aren't quite sure of your status (or at least that's the impression I got from the details provided). Get tested or not - its up to you, but if you poz him, his family will likely be looking for you if the boy tells them.. good luck!

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I made the decision a few weeks ago not to fuck him. I spoke to him and explained to him that, much as I would love to fuck him, it just didn't feel right. I have too much respect for him and for his parents and I don't want to betray their trust. We agreed to cancel his trip. I think he kind of understands.

It was a hard decision though - I'd really love to get him over here, pull his pants down, bend him over, slide my bare cock up his tight ginger hole, fuck him until neither of us can take any more and then blow a massive load right up his teen hole....

But sometimes you have to go with what feels right and I think that the decision was the right one for me.

Well done Tommy, a great decision sometimes it is hard to step back from certain situations, our dick seems to rule and disengage our brain, but when you can separate the two and weigh up the cost of that moment of weakness, it shows what a strong character you are. Friendship and respect takes years, and can be lost in a moment.

Sometimes things work out for the best, and as you pointed out this is one of those times, it's best if you are strong enough to follow your gut feeling, and I think in this case you chose the right direction. Well done.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I made the decision a few weeks ago not to fuck him. I spoke to him and explained to him that, much as I would love to fuck him, it just didn't feel right. I have too much respect for him and for his parents and I don't want to betray their trust. We agreed to cancel his trip. I think he kind of understands.

It was a hard decision though - I'd really love to get him over here, pull his pants down, bend him over, slide my bare cock up his tight ginger hole, fuck him until neither of us can take any more and then blow a massive load right up his teen hole....

But sometimes you have to go with what feels right and I think that the decision was the right one for me.

Just as a side note: I hope this decision was not just a way to avoid getting tested. It's always better to know one's status.

• 2 years later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Heres why you should test first to be sure you're poz. He could be using you as the fall guy in case he's poz and wants to finger you as the guy that did it. If he's not on Prep, barebacking and taking anon cum he's probably already poz. You don't mention Prep in your post or his status. I'd have a heart to heart with him first and find out where his head is. NTM, he could have other STDs from this anon encounters. He sounds totally like my kind of bottom and I'd fuck him bare in a heartbeat, but not if he was the son of a friend...anon hookup...fuck yeah!