Favorite bath house for raw sex

Bottom Jim

• 2 years later...

This topic seems worthy of revival.  My favorites are:

Slammer in L.A. (sex club rather than a bathhouse, but still awesome for bareback) 

Club San Diego

Steamworks Chicago

Flex L.A.

Midtowne Spa L.A. (especially the monthly Blackout Party)

Gone now but not forgotten: Hollywood Spa, Mustang/2200 in San Diego, Club New Orleans, Melrose Spa/L.A., l'Arène in Paris (awesome sex club/cruise bar)

Guest BZcumdump
On 1/25/2014 at 2:10 PM, Bottom Jim said:

I was wondering what your favorite bath house is to get raw fucked in. For me it is Steamwoks in Chicago. I have never failed to get at least one load ass. Anyone have one and hot experience. Thanks

I love all dick, but black guys seem to really love to fuck me.   For those who love taking loads from black guys, nothing beats Body Zone in Detroit.  It's still a blue collar city, so black guys are still a little more on the DL here than in places like Chicago and Atlanta, so they go to BZ to be able to be themselves and endulge.

• 1 month later...

I have to agree with @thkpcHawks PDX is incredible. I've lost track of the number of loads I've taken there, and of how many times I've walked out bow-legged and leaking from the size of the dicks rammed up my ass.

While not a bathhouse, per se , the Oregon Theater has also given me some great times. Admittedly, I've only taken around 200 or so cocks there in the last year or so, but I've still managed a good number of loads in my mouth and ass.

When I'm traveling, I like to visit Club Z and Steamworks Seattle. I've had some fantastic times there, and I wound up with a soaked mattress at Z after one particularly memorable evening.