Favorite bath house for raw sex

Bottom Jim

I get plenty of BB sex at the Chute in Phoenix. Even though the majority of guys there are 60+, I do get approached by hot guys in their 20's and 40's who will fuck me BB and dump loads in me. A month ago a hot young Hispanic guy went into my room and fucked me briefly with a condom, then 10 minutes later brought an older 30+ guy to tag team me and royally fuck me BB. They even gave me an awesome double penetration. Both dumped their loads in me and the older guy finished me off by jerking me off furiously and took my load orally. Still get hard thinking about that day!

I can't attest to how Midtown Houston is on a regular basis, but every time I've been, I've left satisfied. Guys really mill around your room there, and that kind of attention yields plenty of loads. Nothing sexier than a queue of men waiting outside your door. Never gets old.

• Upvote 1

I love The Slammer in L.A. The guys who like to fuck all pack up in the 2 dark rooms in the back, and so it is wall to wall man. Usually only 2 or 3 guys are bottoming, and so i crawl up on a platform, throw my legs in the air, and end up getting stuffed with lad after load for hours. I have taken as many as 32 loads in one sitting. My ass was mega sore, and raw, so I probably gifted a top or two.....awesome!

• 1 month later...

My all-time favorite bathhouse is Steamworks Chicago. It has a very nice setup and many different play areas and it's usually always busy. I love going on Thursday nights (lights out night). I would consider Slammer Fort Lauderdale to be a second favorite, but that is technically not a bathhouse.