Favorite bath house for raw sex

Bottom Jim

Anybody know anything about Flex in Cleveland? Hoping to hit that one up sometime soon, and have heard it's alright but don't know anything about it.

I have been asked for a condom once at Flex. I found a raw hole instead. Almost anyone playing in the public spaces wants it raw.

I have been asked for a condom once at Flex. I found a raw hole instead. Almost anyone playing in the public spaces wants it raw.

Is that so? Thanks for the tip then. I keep finding myself looking forward to going more and more. Really hoping that I get loaded up good while I'm there.

Sweet, I need to get there soon then! Pretty good place? Any details?

The only story, not in my blog, about Indy would be: a handsome young man took me to his room and told me he wanted me to be the first guy to ever fuck him raw. I did and he loved it. I was back there the next month. The same guy approached me. Before I could ask him how he was, he asked me to come to his room since he'd decided I should be the first man to ever fuck him raw. He hadn't a clue he'd used the same story on me before...I thought about telling him, but I decided I'd rather have his hot ass again and just said nothing.

Having read all the responses and my own personnel experience ,I have to say that Steamworks in Chicago seems the best. Whenever I have gone there even on a slow night I usually get one or two loads in me. What I have found lately is the clientele has seen a lot of Latin guys. Most like to fuck bareback an a condom is not even mentioned. When in there they will,always unload inside

• 8 months later...

When in Tampa: Rainbow Cabaret! No questions asked. I left there more than once with a stretched out, cum sloppy hole, and a grin on my face! Many loads taken anon on fuck bench in patio, bent over in dark room, or face down in my pillow in my room. Hot fucking hot times.

Before it closed...Steamworks in San Juan, Puerto Rico. My god...I was younger then, and damn, I got fucked down by the roughest, biggest cocks I've ever came across...and always BB. Largest cock ever to fuck me was there and I've been fucked thousands of times. I got double fucked by these two puertoricans and they just about split me in two. I would go there twice a year for years. So sad that it closed down several years ago.

Edited by AZBBSLUT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pumpndump

I went to both Mega Plex and Club Body Center in Providence last month: 

MP- little run down, big space.  Took 8 loads on a Sunday afternoon.  Its right near two ABS so it was easy to run out and get poppers or lube, or suck off a dude or two at the GH's there. 

CBC- nicer interior, much smaller.  I waited 4 hours for a room, but before that i took 7 cocks and 5 loads in a dark corner where i just bent over a bench and let anyone breed me.  That was at a CumUnion party.  

• Upvote 1

1.  Steamworks in both Chicago and Toronto.  Always bare play available.  Great play areas outside of rooms.

2.  Flex in Cleveland.  It's truly a city of bottoms--like shooting fish in a barrel.  Good play areas.

3.  Club in Indianapolis.  Always raw sex in the steam room or the dark area.

4.  The Cellar in Toronto.  Love the gloryholes between rooms.  And sometimes you want it so dark you can't see who you are breeding....

Honorable mention to Club Columbus.

And a lament for the closing of the Club in New Orleans.  Three floors of fun--sadly no more.

• Upvote 1