Bottoms who don't get hard

Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?

• It's a turn off when they don't get hard
    • I don't really care if they get hard
    • I think it's hot when they stay soft

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. But I have to admit, from both a top AND sub point of view, chastity devices and other similar toys can make it INCREDIBLY hot for both involved!!! Eliminates any worry about the subject, and elevates it to an extended kink, whether it's because of erection denial OR inability to get hard.

Speaking as a bottom, I've only gotten hard once when I was riding a top's cock... the rest of the time, I've stayed soft or semi-hard no matter what position... I like using poppers to open up my hole, but more than that I just concentrate on the feel of the cock fucking me. I'd rather get fucked and then jerk myself off after they finish, if I even cum at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From a versatile guy:

As a top, most of the time it's just about me dropping a load. I don't really care about the bottom. As long as I know he's enjoying my cock pounding his hole. For long 1-on-1 sessions I do love seeing my bottom get hard or even shooting from feeling my thick cock pounding him. Most bottoms I know can generally go multi-rounds, as can I, so cumming usually isn't an issue.

As a bottom, I don't know if my inner workings make it this way, but I have hardly EVER had a top that couldn't hit my prostate, meaning I'm usually rock hard throughout and cum very easily getting fucked.

Being a bottom I don't get hard, I use poppers because it helps to loosen me up and it effects me getting hard. I am quite enjoying being fucked even though I may not be hard. I am more worried about the pleasing the guy fucking me than my own pleasures of my cock. I am getting quite the pleasure of feeling a man fucking me.

I have always been a bottom, an d probably have been fucked by more than 5000 men in the 37 years I have been active- I think back in the beginning I was rock hard and often got off before the guy fucking me did- and often lost the edge right afterwards, so I have become conditioned not to get hard or cum if there is even a slight chance of another hard cock needing release and full service. Which means all too often I may go a month without getting off, but may have been fucked and or fisted 10 or 15 times in the same period. And, I have gotten way past those early days- if for some reason I get a nut early in a scene, ther is not a moment of pause on my tops cock- he can just keep on taking his pleasure and I love it even more- the smell of my cum on my chest and his sweat above me is an aphrodesiac anymore <g>

all these btms who say they dont want a top to touch their dick or get it hard are fake btms.

a real btm does what turns the top on. if it turns me on to fuck a guy with a hard cock and make it squirt, a real btm lets me.

a fake btm wants to be in charge. that's not "serving" your top, it's just using your top as a dildo. stay at home and buy a dildo.

being a btm means letting the top enjoy what the fuck he wants from your body.

• 3 weeks later...

As a top, when I am fuckin the sole concentration for me is fuckin that hole and cumming. Only thing I get a kick out of is makin the guy cum from he fucking him and working his prostrate with my cock as it moves back and forth. And when I am on the bottom, rather concentrate on the guy fucking me to get him to cum right up my ass.