Bottoms who don't get hard

Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?

• It's a turn off when they don't get hard
    • I don't really care if they get hard
    • I think it's hot when they stay soft

Guest ff-whole
As soon as a cock enters my hole I am stiff as a rock. Can't help it.....

Wish I could but I guess we're not all the same. Good for you, I'd say... ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm there to please my top so it doesn't matter if I get hard or not. Most times I do have a hard on but it doesn't always last. Sometimes if I'm getting pounded really hard I find I can't get an erection but I still cum and usually really quickly.

• 1 year later...

I'm a bareback bottom only, I never vers. I'm 44 yrs old and really, really enjoy a raw cock in me. I don't often get hard when I'm being bred. I have found a lot of tops didn't like this, even though I'm telling him how much I love what he's doing. I love a selfish top who only thinks about himself Cumming. I don't want him to care if I do because while he's fucking me, I'm enjoying so many anal orgasms from his performance and especially size.

• Upvote 1

As a castrated male, getting hard is not an option for me.  I don't however, hide the fact that I am a eunuch....and many of the men I meet fully understand that and have no expectations or express any disappointment.   I think it is all about good communication and being comfortable with who I am.   

In a casual sex situation (arcade, club, dark room etc) it is a bit different.  In those situations, there is less of a chance to make sure the top and I are really on the same page.  No doubt, there are some guys who show disgust or even anger when they discover I cannot top at all.   But, those are minimal and quickly forgotten.  

In fact, most guys end up being quite satisfied (I am an enthusiastic fuck!) and they can cross fucking a eunuch off of their bucket list!

I'm rarely hard when I get plowed. Relaxing my hole muscles included relaxing erectile muscles. I don't enjoy getting my dick played with that much anyways. When I wank off, it's not for the penile stimulation, but the internal prostate stimulation as the ejaculatory movements massage all the right spots- a top's cock does the same thing. I make a lot of noise when my prostate feels good, so you tops will know if you're doing a good job!

• 1 year later...

When being fucked, I'm not into getting off only to the extent of pleasing the top, very seldom ever have an erection while being fucked, although a couple of times the top did hit all the right spots consecutively and I did blow, but for the most part do not get hard during fucking. Afterwards sometimes is a different story after being fucked several times and loaded up, will have to relieve myself manually then.

Guest GoneFishing

i am not interested in a bottoms cock. all i want is his ass to be opened and ready for a proper pounding.   now if it's a flip flop situation then yes he has to be hard   

its funny that bottoms always show a cock pic but no ass on bbrt 

I'm not worried about my cock when I'm pleasing a man...his pleasure is what I get off on. I want him to cum how he wants when he want with no regard for me, I just want to be treated like a fuck toy. Sometime my cock is rock hard when I'm being fucked and other times it's not. I love getting Tina dick and watching my tiny clit leak pre cum as I'm being pounded my little clit flapping int the wind. I especially love a verbal top who humiliates me while he takes my ass.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 4:59 PM, Chargedup said:

i am not interested in a bottoms cock. all i want is his ass to be opened and ready for a proper pounding.   now if it's a flip flop situation then yes he has to be hard   

its funny that bottoms always show a cock pic but no ass on bbrt 

Not me. My jock-framed ass is shown. 

As for the soft cock, it may be soft but it oozes precum.