Bottoms who don't get hard

Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Tops - What do you think of bottoms who don't get hard?

• It's a turn off when they don't get hard
    • I don't really care if they get hard
    • I think it's hot when they stay soft

On 9/1/2017 at 3:38 PM, cumdumpfag said:

I am poz, 100% bottom, impotent. str8 and bi men I met never cared about my useless dick.

I just don't need my dick at all.

So Fucking HOT - Totally agree with you - fuck my useless dick - it is my job to Pleasing and Obeying TOPS / Poz - spreading his seed to others - more the Better Raw / Party Actions - abusing my cunt / pussy hole !   :)

• Like 1

When Im topping (Very rare, twinks exclusively) I dont care if he is hard, however I do love sucking them off after we fuck if they didnt cum, twink cum is delicious, gets me horned up to go another round. 

Myself, unless Im using poppers I stay hard. However, Im using poppers 90% of the time Im getting used by a top, so Im usually soft. 

• Like 1

As a total bottom locked in chastity, it is very clear that I am a fuck hole and cum receptacle for the tops cock.  My cock is irrelevant.  I find that the true tops see I'm locked up and just there for them to use and they generally use my hole well.  I find those that worry about my cock are really bottoms posing as tops to get fucked themselves.

On 1/26/2019 at 2:51 PM, orionboy1 said:

When Im topping (Very rare, twinks exclusively) I dont care if he is hard, however I do love sucking them off after we fuck if they didnt cum, twink cum is delicious, gets me horned up to go another round. 

Myself, unless Im using poppers I stay hard. However, Im using poppers 90% of the time Im getting used by a top, so Im usually soft. 

I love when my btm is soft, and his cock is flopping around as I use him

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2010 at 2:24 AM, rawTOP said:

I think a lot of bottoms wear jockstraps to hide the fact that they're not hard. It takes their dick out of the equation and makes the top focus on their ass and not notice their dick.

Totally agree. 💯 % bottom here. Most time’s I’ll keep the jock on just for the very fact that 1) I’m usually pretty soft when getting fucked, and 2) I want my hole to be the primary focus. I’d choose a p-spot orgasm over a conventional one any day!