I was bored

It’s been a few days since I saw my boyfriend last. He’s always working and it doesn't help I live on one side of the metro while he’s about 20 miles on the other side. He hasn't texted me in a day or two and I was bored and horny today. I decided to re-download an app, hopping just for a little chit chat from people. After looking a while I came across a picture of my boyfriend, I wasn't angry, but annoyed as he told me he never used this app anymore. Then again, I was on. I decided to dropped it and just continue my search for someone to talk too.

*received a message* Looked at the guys profile, cute and hot he was looking for fun and friends. I viewed the message.

The guy: what are you up too?

Me: not much, on from boredom, you?

The guy: the same, up for some fun?

Me: What kind of fun?

The guy: What kind of fun you think I’m asking about. ; )

Me: If it’s hooking up, can’t do, in a relationship.

The guy: That doesn't matter.

*Image of his cock came through* I looked, and saw possibly the biggest cock I've seen, thick, veiny, and hard.

Me: Very nice cock sir. If I wasn't taken I’d definitely blow you or let you plow me

The guy: Your boyfriend doesn't need to know, what’s your address?

I was tempted, I haven’t bottomed for a long time Since I started dating my boyfriend. He’s always the bottom and was always the top, it was tempting, but…

Me: Sorry, can’t, really tempting, but can’t.

The guy: Come on, address. ; ) You know you want my 10”s in you.

At this point my cock was hard and I was jacking off like crazing. What I did next I shouldn't have done and hopped to god no one would find out.

Me: *gives address* Hurry before I changed my mind.”

The guy: Will be there in 10 minutes, have the door open and be face down.

I stopped jacking, opened the door slightly then took off my clothing. I laid down in the bed me and my boyfriend slept in many times when he was over. I pre lubed my hole and had a few condoms to the side just in case. I heard the door open, not a word only the sounds of shoes being taken off. Heard someone come into my bedroom and heard cloths being taken off. I heard some clanking then a zipper and then a thud. I could feel he was close. I was now feeling regret that I was now hooking up with someone, but was too late, was too afraid to stop, didn’t know what he would do if I backed out.

Slap, slap, slap when his cock on my ass. I ask him about condoms and he said nothing as he push his big mushroom head into ass. I ask him again about condoms and he push his cock in a little bit. It stung and hurt. Only my ass was lubed, his cock wasn't. He kept pushing in, pain was shooting through, I ask him to stop. He didn’t, “I’m almost all the way, relax you cheating slut.” That slightly turned me on. He hit that one point in my ass, pain was being replaced with pleasure, but pain didn't want to go away either.

“How much more” I asked.

“Want more?” He said then nothing but pain shot through as he pushed balls deep into me.

“FUCK!” I screamed. The pain was so much I was crying. He started moving out, one, two, three inches then slamming back into me. This went on for a few minutes. After a while it felt amazing. The pain I had just felt turned to pleasure. He started pulling out more then back in, this was going on till all I could feel was his head.

All that you could hear in the room was light moaning, skin slapping, and some grunting. I was so close I nearly came a few times. “I’m close, keep fucking me.” I said, he picked up his pace, then slowed down, picked up, then slowed down, like he’s teasing me.

“I’m close” He shoved in again then pulling out, “Here’s my dirty load you cheating slut!” Then he drove his cock into my gut, filling it with his seed. Once he was done filling me he fucked his seed in me for a while, from this I came, I came hard on my bed then collapsing in a pool of my own spunk. He pulled out and before I could get my composure he was already dressed and heading out the door.

I didn't think of what he said for a few days and didn't say anything to my boyfriend. My boyfriend came over; slept in the same bed I was fucked in. I fucked him, with a condom, because he has a thing for latex, not really for safety. A few days go past again and I decided to go back onto the app, I was bored, I noticed he left me a message which I thought seemed odd. He was online

The guy: Up for round two? I have a few buddies that would also like your hole if you’re interested. ; )

I went to reply to him but clicked on his profile instead. What I noticed wasn't there before, it shocked me. It stated that he was Poz and not on meds. Fuck I thought. That’s what he meant by dirty load.

Me: Is your profile correct, you are poz? Are your friends also poz?

The guy: Yes, all of us are? So, what you say?

Me:

Me: You know the address.

My boyfriend texted if I was free that afternoon. I told him I’d get back to him later that day. Then my door opened once again, guess it's too late to back out now.

======that’s it=======

I was bored, so I wrote this. This is fictional, this never happened.

Hope my spelling and grammar are correct.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

---Continue---

The guy and two of his friends came in. In no time they were nude and behind me, lubing up their cocks. It stung at first, been a few weeks, but soon there was a rhythm, and then the guy came inside me. The next guy did the same, and so on and so on. Not much was spoken, just a lot of grunting, moaning, and slapping of a good hard fuck. These three guys taking turns with my hole, depositing three to four loads each before stopping and leaving.

“Thanks for the hole cum slut.” One of them said shutting my front door. Only thing said the whole time.

I let an hour go by, got cleaned up, then texted my boyfriend. Told him I was free and asked what he wanted to do. He texted back, dinner then a movie back at his place, and added that I should forget the condoms, that he wanted to treat me tonight. ‘Shit’ I thought, he’s going to let me fuck him? Bare? And the thought of what just happened a little over an hour ago went to the back of my head.

Without thinking I left the condoms at home and headed to his place. We ended up grabbing more or less a quick dinner at a sub joint, chatted slightly, him telling me which games he played all day and how far he gotten in them. He had to use the bathroom quickly so he got up and to go. I stay seated, heard his phone vibrate, me being slightly nosy I looked and behold it was the same hookup app I used. I was wondering what he did on there so I took a look.

Random Guy: Thanks for coming over last night.
Random Guy: Your ass is definitely something.

Huh? I thought, was he really hooking up?  It doesn't bother me, considering… Oh, fuck, I should have brought the fucking condoms. Wasn’t long before another buzz came in, another conversation.

Random Guy two: Thanks for letting me cum in you a few nights ago. Been a while and my GF doesn't put out, can we hookup again?

Breed? So my condom kinked boyfriend was letting guys breed him? Well, sooner or later some guy probably will change his status. Hell, I don’t know my status anymore and pretty much it’s a given I have something now thanks to a few days ago and today. Might as well be me, right? I probably wouldn't be able to yet, don’t believe it would have taken full force by now I believed. I put his phone back where it was. Wasn’t long till he came back to the table then we left for his place.

We got back to his place and it wasn't long before we were at it. Pants were going off, shirts flew to the side, we went to his bed. I started to blow him, slowly, then fast, then moved to his balls then landed on his sweet hole. I slowly rimmed him, lubing it all up. I grabbed the bottle of lube and messaged some of the contents of it onto my throbbing cock. Then I slowly entered him thinking about how my boyfriend is being used by random guys when I'm not around. The thought nearly made me shoot my load with only my head in.

Normally during sex, I would have a condom on and could last awhile, but that didn't happen and cam in him after a few rough fucks into his ass. He didn't know I came yet and I was still hard and could go a second round. As I fucked him a little while more, working my unknown seed into him he asked for me to pull out before cumming. Second load deposited and still hard so I keep on fucking. I was sensitive, he was tired, an hour of fucking has to be a new record for us. He asked if I was close and I said yes but could use some more lube. He handed me the bottle and I pulled out enough to put some on my cock then shoved right back into his cum soaked hole. Only lasted a few minutes longer when I pulled out, jacked off and came all over him.

We were tired, he asked me to stay the night and I said yes. I collapsed on top of him, we talked for a moment then drifted off to sleep.

We woke up early and both were hard. We sucked each other off quickly before getting out of bed and getting dressed. I said my farewells for the day, hugged and kissed, the entire lovey-dovey routine then headed back to my place. Decided to take the day off from going into the office and work from home.

Went onto the app, again noticed my BF was on, and didn't think much of it, we’re both cheaters, so what. Saw a few messages from that guy again. Decided I’ll check them later after I dealt with work and catch up on some video games.

=========That’s It=========

This time that is, though, not 100% I’ll keep this up, but I’ll try. Maybe. It’s fun.

Again this is fiction. Nothing like this has ever happened to me or anyone I know.

probably not the best second part, but can't be the worse.

• Upvote 11

• 10 months later...

I'll try getting a 3rd part out, just life's been crazy now that work has started back up and I am soon to start college again.  But if I forget just keep badgering me via PM to make it.  : P

• 1 month later...

---continue---

Life’s been hectic for a few days and forgot about the app. Me and my bf were messaging back and forth on a day he was bored at work but couldn’t get away and I was home alone. I was horny so thought I’d check the app. I logged on and had a few messages, one being from my very own bf.

BF: So, I see you are on here.
Shit, he saw me on here. Why didn't he say anything and waited for a reply here?
Me: Just chatting to people and such, say’s right in my profile hun. You?

I asked him wondering what he’ll say, wasn't long before he did message me back on the app

BF: The same, interesting people on here.
Me: defiantly, keep having to block people wanting to hookup only.
BF: I hear you, back to texting babe.

With that he resumed sending just text messages about whatever we were talking about. I checked other messages, mostly from other people I did just chat with. Caught up with them when I noticed I was growing hard. I knew my bf wouldn't be out of work for several hours. I decided to contact that guy again.

Me: Hey.
The guy: Hey, how are you feeling?
Me: Pretty good, but bored. You?
The guy: Horny as fuck.
Me: Cum over. I need cum in me now.
The guy: Sure thing stud. Be there in 15 minutes.

With that he went offline; I kept texting my bf while I got ready. I unlocked my door, cleaned out, took my clothes off.

I was lying in my bed when the guy came in. Surprising he brought two new guys with. I put my phone down ignoring my bf for the now 3 cocks that were going to go inside of me. Each guy got dressed and slowly jacked off while I went and got face down in my bed. The guy who’s fucked me before teased my hole with his cock head. I started to moan and wanted to remember this moment for some reason.

Me: Hey, mind if we video this with my camera?
*I point to my webcam on the desk*
The guy: Do what the cheating slut asks.
*one of the guys turns it on*
The guy: for your boyfriend slut?

the guy asked as he slid his cock in me/

Me: When the time is right. Yeah, fuck me.

And that’s all that was said for over an hour and a half with the exception of moaning and grunting. Each guy must have blown two loads in me each. I only knew of the one guy’s status.  One of the guys mounted me for one last amazing fuck. He was going slower than he did the other few times and more verbal which then I found out his status too.

Guy: Yeah take it pig.
Me: mmhmm.
Guy: Take my toxic nut to your boyfriend.
*he slams into me*
Me:
fuck yeah!
Guy: Will you share my poz cum with your bitch?!
*he starts fucking faster*
Me:
FUCK YES!
*he’s going balls deep with what I just can only imagine is a beer can thick 9” cock*
Me:
HE’LL ACCEPT YOUR GIFT THROUGH ME!
Guy: HERE’S MY TOXIC SEED SLUT!!!

He again came inside of me. He slowly moved his dick out of my cummy hole. He then goes and fingers me a few times, lightly scratching the walls of my ass.  I felt helpless laying in a pool of my sweat enjoying the glow from an amazing fuck session. Soon, he stopped and got dressed. He left shortly after with the rest of them.

I still haven’t cum and went back to my phone. A few messages from my bf where there and I told him I ran out of juice and didn't notice till a while ago. He bought it. I asked what his evening plans were, he said just chilling at home playing games. I suggested we go out to eat to a nice restaurant and get a motel room for the night. He liked the idea so I went to book it. He sent me a text to forget the condoms. Pfft, like I was going to bring them.

I then remembered something while getting off my now sweat drenched bed. I went to my computer, smiled to the camera; and then stopped the recording. I got out my butt plug and put it in its right place before I went to my shower to get cleaned off for the night. 

=====that’s it=====

I'm very busy so don't expect another chapter soon.

I have a few other ideas’ I want to write.

This probably wasn't the best chapter.  Oh well.  : P

• Upvote 12

• 1 year later...