3 loads from big dicked black guy - followed by dildo/dick double fuck from white guy

Was on barebackrt.com a few weeks ago - and this big dicked black guy hit me up. His photos got me instantly hard - shaved head, goatee, smooth skin - BIG dick with low hanging balls. Said he was free and how long it would it take for me to make it over.

I jumped in the shower - cleaned up/out and jumped in my car to head over to his place. Before long I was parked and walking up to his apartment complex. He came out and met me and walked me in - wearing baggy PJ bottoms and a winter coat and hat. As soon as we were in his apartment he stripped everything off and signaled for me to follow him (turns out he was deaf so communicated by hand signals and 'texting' me on his phone)…

I stripped down and met him in his bedroom - he immediately walks up to me - aggressive and hard as hell. His big dick pointing out and up and pushes me down on my knees - grabs the back of my neck and shoves his hard dick down my throat - skull fucking me. I'm licking and sucking and he grabs one of my hands and puts it on his balls and indicates he likes them pulled hard while i'm sucking him. I get to work and find i can easily deep throat his big dick… he LOVES it and rams his cock repeatedly down my throat - then holds on and lets it pump and pulse cutting off my air supply… i'm reaching up to tweak his nipples and slide my hands down his smooth body to reach around and grab his round globe shaped ass and pull him even deeper down my throat…

we go at this for awhile - him pushing me back against the bed feeding me his dick. then flipping me up on the bed so my head is hanging off the bed so he can more easily fuck my mouth and throat…

then he flips me over and spits on my ass - straddles me with his solid legs and starts feeding his hard, wet raw cock up my hole - getting the head just inside then slipping it out - teasing my hole and then WHAM slams it all the way in - i feel his low hanging balls slap against my balls as he starts long dicking me. MAN he was hard and horny as fuck - and just rammed my ass with his hard cock. Then he pulls out - flips me over and lifts my legs up over his shoulders - and slides right back up inside me - pinning my shoulders down with his hands as he straight arms above me and just pumps and pumps and pumps my asshole… then he pushes me up and back so that my ass is raised up in the air - my knees back by my head and he's standing above me lowering his hard dick down into my hole - pumping me from above… i start to see spots in front of my eyes from this position but he is just going to town hard fucking me - driving down hard and deep really owning my ass. i finally have to push up and back to get air back into my lungs… he laughs a bit and flips me over and climbs up on top of me and drives his cock back up in me - laying his now sweaty smooth body on top of me - i loved the feel of his firm stomach and chest rubbing up against my back as his big dick pumped the fuck out of my ass. he suddenly starts making noises and i can tell he is cumming deep in my ass. once he is done he lays there for a bit and then after a bit starts pulling out - and resting back on his legs he starts fingering my hole - and i can feel his cum leaking out of my ass. he pushes it back in and then gets up off the bed and pulls me up into a standing position - his cock still hard - and he bends me over the bed and slams back into my ass.

i'm bent over his bed - my legs spread as he pumps another load up into my ass.

then he slides out and turns me around to nuzzle my neck - i'm still hard having not cum yet - and his dick is still hard rubbing up against me. i run my hands over his smooth back and down to his ass - then i get this wild hair and turn him around and bend him over the bed - drop to my knees and start rimming his smooth asshole - pulling on his balls and stroking his dick getting it really super hard again - it's wet and slick from fucking and cumming in my ass twice already… i stand up and spit on my dick and slide it up his ass raw. i rarely fuck - and i'm so horned up that it doesn't take me long and i'm feeling the cum start to shoot out of my cock - i pull out and shoot up his ass crack and all over his back.

He laughs a bit and then stands up - turns around grabs me and pushes me back on the bed. Then he flips me back over so i'm face down - climbs back on top of me and slides back into my ass. my hole is so open by this time that his big hard cock just slides right in - like it was meant to be there. This time he takes long strokes - really long dicking me long and slow and deep… i couldn't believe that i was getting hard again - and this was going to be his third load up in my ass. my ass was wet and juicy and making all sorts of wet sloppy noises. it was hot as hell - laying spread eagle on this guys bed - feeling his entire weight on top of me as he rutted in my ass - owning it again and again.

He started building up more rhythm and i knew he was headed for the home stretch. Soon he was cumming a third time - pumping me full of his cum.

After we rested for a bit - he let me jump through his shower and I headed out.

Was sitting in my car thinking about how hot that fuck had been - and got a text from another bud of mine seeing if I was available. White guy - a few years older than me. I immediately got hard with the thought of getting another dick in me and texted that I was on my way over.

Headed down to his place - and before long I was parked and walking up to his apartment. He buzzes me in and meets me at his front door - wearing a t-shirt and boxers. I haven't even taken my coat off yet and he had grabbed me and was kissing me deep and hard. our whiskers rubbing each other like sandpaper - while his hands start stripping me of my clothes. He gets me naked - and he has stripped as well - grabs my hard cock and leads me back to his bedroom.

He climbs up on the bed and I climb up on top of him - rubbing our dicks together while we kiss and roll around on the bed - his hands are everywhere touching me - pinching my nipples - grabbing my ass and squeezing my cheeks and spreading my hole open - still wet from the hard fucks I had just received.

he gets me up on all fours and gets behind me diving down to rim my hole. he has his hands on my ass cheeks spreading me wide as he is diving in deep rimming me good. then he pulls back and asks "did you just get fucked". "yup" i answer "three loads up there from this big dicked black guy". All he says is "hot" and dives back in…

He rims for a good long while - every once in awhile reaching underneath to tweak my nips and then stroke my cock… then he jumps of the bed and says "have an idea"… he opens up his bed side table and brings out a dildo… nice size with a nice pair of nuts at the bottom… he flips me over - lifts my legs and starts sliding the dildo up my hole. my ass is so fucking wet from his spit, tongue and cum that's leaking out that it doesn't take much for that dildo to slide on up my hole. He is looking me in the eyes as he is fucking me with his dildo - sliding it in and out - working it into me. Before long he has it buried all the way to its nuts up inside me - pushing on the base. he leans forward and starts kissing me - pressing himself down on top of me - with that dildo buried up my ass…

then he sits back - spreads his legs and pulls the dildo about half way out - and then starts sliding his hard cock back in along with the dildo. Double fucking me - he pushes in until he is buried all the way in and with his other hand pumping me with the dildo… i'm fucking stuffed…

He's pumping away and getting a wild look in this eyes. "oh fuck man - your ass is taking both - this is so fucking hot" and then he is shooting his load up in me giving me my fourth load of the morning. I'm stroking my cock looking him and feeling his dick and the dildo buried deep up my hole and I start cumming all over myself. He smiles and reaches down with his hand to scoop it up and feeds it to me with his fingers - making me eat my own cum.

He pulls out his dick and the dildo and lets me jump through the shower.

I kissed him goodbye and headed to work - late but happy and very full of cum.

True story.

Edited by rawTOP
  • Upvote 1