Cumunion vacation 2014. Part 1

Friday night found us checking out a gay club just off the strip. While some of the dick dancers were hot, most were twinks with small packages. My BF and I were horned-up and he suggested heading to one of the few bathhouses in Sin City. We got there about 1:30 AM and, even though it was Friday night, there didn't seem like many guys there. After crusing the place for about 20 minutes I wandered into a place called The Back Alley, which was a public play space with a sling in the far back.

As I entered the Alley I could hear the tell-tail signs of a bottom getting fucked in a sling. After a few minutes my eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could soon see about a dozen guys standing around, towels both on and off, and some stroking their cocks. In the sling was a hot bottom who was getting his hole pounded by a beefy younger guy. After about 30 seconds of watching the bottom getting pounded, I could tell the top was busting his nut in the bottom's hole.

Quietly the top withdrew and smacked his seven-inch cut cock with a huge mushroom head on the bottom's juicy ass lips, pulled out and walked away. I quickly came-out of the shadows and started fingering the bottom's juicy, spunked-up hole. The aroma of freshly deposited cum combined with the stench of well seasoned loads the bottom had collected earlier that evening was intoxicating and soon enough I dropped to my knees and started to worship his spunked hole for all it was worth. The thought of all those anonymous loads mixed together, just ripe for the taking, made me rock hard in an instant. After I had sucked a nice face full of cum from his hole, I stood up and deposited my load where so many others had already been.

After I spunked his hole I wrapped my towel around me and headed out to find my Bf and see what trouble he found in Sin City. A few minutes later I run into him walking the halls and we traded stories. He too had found to Back Alley but didn't stay long and didn't see the cumdump hanging out in the sling. We chilled a bit then headed back around the bath and didn't find anything so we headed back to the Back Alley. The scene was pretty much the same as the first time I went in, but this time my BF nailed the cumdump while I stood back and watched him fuck the little cumdump for all it was worth. Watching my hot BF get off either topping or bottoming with other guys just totally bones me. Soon my BF pulled out because he was not ready to cum and call it a night. His spot was quickly filled with a tall guy with a huge uncut cock. In the dim light I could see the pool of cum on the floor that was made by the displacement of the huge cock in the bottom's hungry hole. I so wanted to drop down and lick all that cum off the floor but even I have my limits.

When the tall top finished with the little dumpster, my BF and decided to move on further into the Back Alley area. Much to our surprise we found a semi-hidden room just off the area in which the cumdumpster had been hanging out all night. We slipped in and were soon followed by two other hot guys. One was a good looking Latino with a nice uncut cock and the other was a beefy guy about our age with his hard cock in hand. As BF has a thing for hot Latin cock, I was not surprised when he started to blow the Latino. I hung back and just watched the scene. Soon my BF had an itch to be spit roasted, ( I love it when he is a pig!). He pulled off the Latino cock and started to suck on the beefy guy's seven inches. Soon he pulled off of that one and asked me to hand him the lube and poppers. Once his hole was well gun oiled he pushed back on the beefy guy's cock just as the poppers hit maximum force. He bent back over and started sucking the Latin cock again while taking the load of the beefy guy in his hot hole. All the while I was sitting back watching him get spit roasted and jerking off yet another big load that shot all over my chest.

Apparently the sight and sounds of it all was too much for my BF cause as I looked over, I saw him pulled off sucking the Latin and he blew a huge load all over the bench they were fucking on.

Edited by Hotload84

Cumunion vacation part 2. Just got back from Vegas for BF's birthday weekend. The trip was focused on cum. (More to cum on that later)

He loves to be a cumdump and I love eating guys hot cum from his sweet hole--especially if I'm getting my hole fisted while eating sweet loads from his sloppy pig hole.

We attended the Cumunion at Hawks gym/bathhouse on Saturday. While the selection of hot and playful guys was very limited we did attract quite a crowd watching the half a dozen or so fit guys like us going at it in the public area putting on a show. For me the Pièce de résistance was the fact my BF of five years finally blew his load in my ass.

We are a Serodiscordant couple. He is poz (undetectable for several years) and I'm neg. During our relationship I have been the top and he the btm. On the off chance he would fuck me it would be pretty short and he would never achieve his nut out of fear of converting me. We have tried condoms but we both hate them. I get latex burns on my hole and he hates the feeling of a condom. I am a huge fisting btm and have a nice sloppy hole from years of large toys and taking fists. I've watched him over the years really enjoy going to a party or playing with other poz guys and busting a nut in their hole but he could never do it with me.

At Cumunion we went separate ways for awhile. Soon I came to find him in a pig pile in the video room and he had two hot guys playing with his hole and flip fucking to share cock rides. I worked my way threw the large group of guys (mostly fugly) who were watching them get it on. I too was soon engaged in the pig pile and sucking cock and riding a BBC (had to have been 9 inches and nice and thick). After a short time everyone flipped and my BF started to ride the BBC while I sat back and took it all in. My BF is very vocal when he has sex and the whole room knew he was enjoying the stretch the BBC was giving him. Soon I could tell he was getting close. As soon as he announced to the world he was about to cum I spun around and backed my sloppy hole up on his cock and felt it flood my insides with his poz load. (Fuck I'm hard as I write this thinking about how great it felt).

I think I surprised him by flipping around and taking his load up my ass but he was too far gone at that point to do anything other than to just shoot and enjoy the feeling of finally, after five years, of breeding me. Once I knew for sure I had gotten his full load I spun around--told him that I loved him more now then ever before--and then knelt down to taste his cum froth on his cock along with my ass juices.

Hoping it will just the first of his regularly breeding me hole.