The Night I Was Stealthed: A True Story

My name is Will. I live in the South, in a really big small town, or a really small big town, however you want to describe the place.  At the time I had just turned 30 and was very cute with dark messy hair and long eyelashes. I didn’t hang out many people so I had the reputation for being mysterious and that got me a lot of play. I also had the reputation of barebacking a lot, but everyone else was also barebacking, right?

I was hanging out at one of the two gay bars in my town on a Tuesday night. This was the seedier of the two and on a Tuesday it was just a meat market.  Of course I was trying to get laid. Why else would I have been there?  I was sitting at the bar with my back to the pool tables trying to pick up Dave, who sort-of worked at the bar.  Or at least just thought he did.  Anyhow, I knew he was a big whore, he was so cute and funny that I just didn’t care - I wanted to fuck the hell out of him. I’m 5’10 and, after running a furniture store for several years my body was thick and strong. Dave was five inches shorter and looked like Peter Pan. I thought we made a great looking set, but Dave was hedging his bets. You know, trying to put off deciding who to choose because of the promise of something better coming along. I knew there wasn’t anything better coming along, but hey, we all know the type right?

I had noticed he was also talking to a guy to his right, I was on his left. I looked over and the guy was really sexy, lean, clean cut and very preppy looking. He was obviously young because he bore the mark of the underage, Giant Xes on his hands in permanent marker to stop him from drinking. I was tired of Dave’s bullshit and was ready to call the night a bust, so I leaned over to Dave and told him I was calling a cab and going home. Dave said “Hey Mark," pointing at the guy to his right who was just about to leave, "I bet he’ll give you a ride.”

I looked over at Mark who nodded shyly and I quietly remarked to Dave "I thought that Mark was your trick for the night."

Dave whispered to me “No, you've got it wrong.  Mark’s my ex, but just to warn you he loves to fuck and if you think I’m a whore, you haven’t seen anything yet!”

I looked over again at Mark and thought the night might be looking but it was probably too good to be true, because although he was a slimmer than I normally went for, Mark was beautiful.  With that Dave introduced us, and casually mentioned to Mark that I needed a ride home.

Mark looked me up and down and quickly said "Sure, I'll give you a lift," and with that we were on our way.

I just lived ten minutes from the bar so we just made a little small talk on the ride back. I asked him if Dave was a fun fuck and that relaxed him and got him talking. When we got to my place he asked if I had anything to drink, since he couldn’t get anything at the bar so I invited him to come on up. We had a couple shots of Everclear and were chasing with a Corona, and Mark told he had asked Dave to hook us up earlier and reached over and kissed me. We made out for a few minutes and I said we should go to the bedroom and we did. I took his clothes off. It's one of my things. I love to undress a guy.

He was fucking perfect: tall, smooth, and a nine inch dick.  It wasn't fair. He was fuckin' perfect.  When I took my shirt off he ran his hands over my chest and stomach and said “I love fucking muscle guys!”

Up until this point I had thought I was topping. "You’re a top?" I asked.

“Yeah man, I don’t get fucked” he replied.

"What makes you think I do?" I replied.

"Oh, people talk" he casually remarked as he started pulling at my nipples.

Damn people did talk.  Playing with my nipples was the sure way to make me take a dick and a few people knew that.  No matter what I was in the mood for, if you played with my nipples enough I would let you fuck.  It wasn’t long before he had pushed my back on the bed, pulled my pants off and had my legs on his shoulders.  He spat on his hand and rubbed it on my asshole and the pushed the head of his dick in.  I couldn’t believe this kid.  I barely knew him, and his bare cock was deep in my hole.

He was so young and sweet I was sure it would be okay.  He was good at it too.  He worked that big dick in my ass till I was whimpering for it harder and harder.  The more he fucked the less innocent he seemed, and the mantra he kept saying, “Fucking you bareback is so hot!” only added to the excitement.

After a few minutes I suddenly felt really wet and warm inside, he had cum in my ass with no warning.  "Did you just cum in me" I asked him, but he didn't seem to hear me, and just kept on pumping.  There was something about that, about him loading my ass up without even clearing doing so with me.  Man I wanted more.  

He must have seen that I was losing control cause he got ready to blow the second load he let me know “Fuck man I’m cumming, take all of it man, all of it! Fuck here it is, here its is!”

With that my ass was flooded a second time. After he caught his breath he commented “I didn’t think you take my load like that man!”

Not that he gave me much choice.  Fuck, I thought.  He pulled out and fell in bed beside me, pulled me on my side and spooned me, with my ass leaking his own cum out onto his slicked up dick and that’s how we fell asleep.  I woke in the middle of the night with Mark pushing the head of his dick back into my ass for round three.  When he blew in me again he left his dick in me and we fell back asleep like that.  When I woke up the next morning he was gone.  I didn’t hear from him in the next few days so I just chalked it up to a hot one-nighter and man, was it hot.

Two weeks went by and I was trying to pick up a guy on Saturday night at the better of the two bars in town. He was a pretty guy, a little on the stocky side but I loved that and he had a great ass. To my surprise he turned me down, saying "No man, I heard you are positive!”

I told him that I didn’t know where he had heard that but it wasn’t true. He replied “No, Mark told everybody that he fucked you without a condom a few weeks ago.  He said he felt really bad about doing it, but you let him nut in you three times and never even asked.  Everyone knows Mark is positive, man!”

I tried to play it off like it never happened, but my face was on fire and I just walked away.  Sure enough, a few weeks late I came down with the flu.  'Fuck', I thought.

This is a true story.  But what do you think?  Is it the end, or the beginning?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...