Fucked a college guy

I posted on ad on Craig's list and this 20 year old college kid answered. He wanted to be with an older guy and could he come over.. Sure I said and when he showed up he was almost perfect in every way. He was a runner and there was no fat all muscle, He said he was on the local college track team

he quickly got naked and we laid on the bed. He sucked me and I played with his ass. It was very firm. When I put a finger in him he just moaned.

i am mostly bottom but this kid was great.i had him lay on his stomach and I rimmed him. He just moaned. Then I put a limitless lube on his hole and rubbed my dick on it. I told him to tell me when to stop but heard nothing. Then I slowly went in him. All he did was moan. I fucked him slow and then picked up the pace. As I got close I said I was going to cum and where did he want it. He just moaned so I blew my load up his ass.

whien I was finished I asked how he wanted to get off. He said that was okay and do not worry. So he dressed and left. I do wonder if he realized he was fucked bareback and had my load in him

Edited by rawTOP
  • Upvote 1