House Boating

I hadn’t seen Stuart, my older brother since Thanksgiving.  He had gone a ski trip during the Christmas break and was reportedly down with the flu at Easter.  Stuart was about two years older than me and had gone to live with Dad shortly after the divorce.  He was also a jock like me and enjoyed several sports.  He was now about to start his junior year at university and was an officer in his fraternity along with being pledge master.  His college was about two hours from my home, but he never came to visit once he started.  While I used my sports participation to curb my sexual desires, with marathon jerk off fantasies, he used his jock status to coordinate his conquest, boosting about this babe or cheerleader that he banged all throughout our long distance brotherhood, he was big stud on campus.

Sure, before going off to college he would spend holidays and vacations with Mom and me and occasionally Dad would be there also, but as I said, in the last couple years I had only seen him a handful of times. Stuart stood at a muscular 6’4” and weighed in around 180, reddish blonde hair and deep azure blue eyes.  He also sported a huge cock, but so we all did:  Dave’s dad, John, to all his bros and my Dad, Todd.  We all had big cocks.

I hadn’t seen dad since Easter, since he missed my graduation and birthday due to work commitments, although I kept in communication with both my dad and Stuart via chat, Skype and texting, with the occasional voice call to fill in the blanks. Dad was just turned 38 and John was three years his senior at 41, we all wondered how two guys could produce 6 healthy athletic boys in just three years since we all ranged from just turned 18 to almost ready to turn 21, it looked like it was going to be a fun weekend when memorial day rolled around next Friday.

The vessel came to a slow stop along the dock and I could hear Dad telling Ben to let it idle as they threw their gear aboard then pushed off of the dock. John yelled up to take it to the cove mooring and ben bumped up the speed a little and steered us away from the dock and out to the mooring about 1500 yard into a secluded cove. I had just turned off the burners on the Grill and gave it a quick wire brushing to remove remnants of the burgers from the grilling surface then bent down to turn the gas off, I felt something wet on my thighs as I bent over, unconsciously I reached back and felt my hole and inner thigh scooping up whatever it was, I held it to my nose and sniffed, it was cum, I licked it off my finger realizing Ted had cum in me while he was fucking me. When I had looked over at the dock John, and dad were in button downs and slacks and Stuart was in denim shorts and a tee shirt, by the time I got down to the lower deck to greet them they had stowed their gear in one of the bed rooms and had change into jocks and muscle shirts or no shirts.

I gave Dad a hug and then John, my brother couldn’t wait and came up behind me and pressing his groin into my ass gave me a big bear hug from behind, I could feel he was hard beneath his jock as he pressed it into my leaking ass

“Been waiting for this for a long time little bro “he whispered in my ear

I began to turn into him but he kept a tight hug on me, all the while freeing his cock from his jock, then sliding it up and down my moist crevice, finally the head found its target and he slipped into my cum filled hole.  I stood there in front of everyone, my older brother's cock buried in my hole.

“This just a sample of what cums later.”

He pistoned in and out of my hole for several minutes while Dad and the others looked on, pulling on their cocks.  Dave walked up to me and we began making out as Stuart pumped in and out of my ass, finally grunting and spraying his jizz almost as deep as Ted’s earlier load.  Ben stepped up as he pulled out and dropped down to clean off Stuart’s cock, then stood and fed me the spunky mess in a deep kiss.

“I’m starved let’s eat,” John suggested.  Ted stuffed his engorged penis back in his jock and went over to get the burgers from the oven where they had been staying warm.  We all headed to the upper deck and I pulled the salad and condiment tray from the fridge and as we all surrounded the table, we began to chow down, knowing looks passed from my brother and dad, as well as shit eating grins on most of the faces of my companions.  We finished up dinner and Dave and I as the youngest set to cleaning up, Dad told us to meet them upstairs in the hot tub when we finished.  I washed and Dave dried the dishes, and we were all but finished when Stuart came up behind me again, his stiff cock leading the way.  Removing the ass plug which Dave had inserted into my hole just before dinner, Stuart slid into me, fucking my cream filled hole, plowing into my ass, this time much rougher than the gentle, brotherly fuck he had given me upon his arrival.

Dave moved in behind him and ate his ass as he fucked me then the etting him sloppy slid his cock into my brother, my best friend pounded my brother’s hole as he pumped his phallus into mine.  Soon Dave grunted as he filled Stuart with his load, triggering my brother to fill me with another of his.

“Little bro I’ve waited years to make love to you like this.  I'm so glad we’ll have all summer to make up for lost time.”

We finished cleaning up, dishes and the mess of our sexual acts as Dave shoved the plug back into my hole and a second one into Stuarts now cum filled orifice. I noticed on the third white board the addition of Ben, Ted and Chris, a space then Todd and John, all with a” –“next to them, it appeared we were all minuses today, I wonder if it was a rating system.

We headed up to the party deck and slipped into the hot tub with Dad, John, Ted, Chris and Ben. It was a tight fit with Stuart Dave and I slipping under the foamy water but we didn’t mind. The sun was beginning to set to the west as the sky became a reddened backdrop, Todd, my dad shifted across the tub and sat next to me, he didn’t speak a word but began nibbling my neck and ear lobe, I had always thought Todd was a hot daddy figure and included him in some of my fantasies but here he was actually touching me the way I had fantasized about so many times he began whispering into my ear

”son you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to hold you like this, to kiss your sultry lips to devour your hot athletic body, to take you as my boy to make love to your nubile manhood”

He had been fondling my hard cock under the water and planted a deep wet kiss on my lips, John was making out with Dave on my other side, Ted, Chris, Ben and Stuart were trading off locking lips and fondling each other beneath the foamy waters

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It felt weird at first to be making out with my dad, watching my best friend making out with my older brother and his older brothers alternating between me and Dave and each other and John their dad alternating between stroking his sons and my dad. I had always suspected there was something between John and Todd, my dad, today just verified mine and Dave’s suspicions. I felt John playing with the plug in my ass, as Stuart and Ben made out with Dave, then the three of them got out of the hot tub and headed forward, John had twisted the plug back and forth in my hole loosening me up and soon the relaxing waters and the attentions to my rear had the plug sliding in and out of me like a dildo, John slid it out one final time as my dad lifted me into his lap, john guided his engorged phallus to my gaping hole as I slid down his pole, he moaned

“Oh yeah, got my baby boy riding my cock filled with his brothers jizz, makes wonderful lube”

He planted his lips on mine once more as John moved in behind me and slid his cock next to Todd’s, pushing a little brown bottle under my nose I inhaled deeply breathing in the vapors, my head began to swim and an internal hotness swept my body, sensing the poppers were beginning to take effect on me, John pushed forward and his cock entered my ass next to my dad’s throbbing tool, they worked their cocks in unison in my hole, john help the poppers under my nose again and I breathed in deeply once more, the vapors swimming in my brain as they pumped and double penetrated me. Their cocks battling in my brothers cum, I was stretched wide open as they used my boycunt, finally john let out a huge moan and shot deep in my intestine his pulsating cock triggering my dad’s load to blast out as well filling me even fuller with seed.

Just 4 hours ago I was a virgin to man on man sex now as John pulls out and I raise off of my father’s cock, to feed him my throbbing dong, as John shoves the butt plug into my gaping hole, I now have five loads of cum percolating in my guts. I looked forward to see my best friend Dave in the sling impaled on my Brothers cock, Ben feeding him his cock to suck like a lollipop. My dad deep throats my slong and then slaps me on the ass and tells me to go play with the boys as John makes out with Ted.

I walk towards the bow, where the sling is set up next to the captain’s chair, Stuarts is buried in Dave’s ass to the hilt and is swirling his hips to move his cock inside my best bud, Dave is moaning in pain and lust, I can tell that Stuart had just blown his load deep into Dave, as his face shows of orgasmic agony and something deeper I can’t really pin point. I sit in the chair watching as my best friend, hopefully my boyfriend gets loaded up by my brother, Chris pulls out a folding table and adjusts and slides it so it is just under Dave in the sling with about an inch or so clearance beneath him, Stuart is still mixing up the cum that is buried in Dave’s intestines when Ben steps over to me and has me climb onto the table straddling Dave, I almost immediately start kissing my best friend, as Stuart starts playing with the plug in my ass, as he pulls out of Dave, and Chris slides in to take his place, finally pulling the plug out and begins feeding me the plug to lick clean as he slides his slimy cock into Dave’s mouth to have him clean off the spunk and traces of blood from his cock. I lick the plug clean then return to alternately kissing Dave and sharing in jointly blowing my brothers large phallus. I was kneeling on the table under Dave, when I felt the table shake and realized Ben had climbed onto the table, he pulled me up and fed me his cock as Chris guided Dave’s hard cock into my hole, I suddenly had the cock I had been wanting all afternoon and most of my life buried in my sloppy cum filled hole, as Chris pumped into his youngest brother, although only by 8 months, I could feel his thrust, and I swear a couple of times his cock was entering me using Dave as a sheath, every time he hit Dave’s prostate I could feel a bust of precum in my hole and Dave would grind his cock into my sweet spot and make me leak copious amounts of precum as well. We went on for almost 15 minutes while Chris pummeled Dave who was fucking my hole from beneath me, as I was sucking the juices from Ben’s throbbing too. I was reaching a breaking point as Stuart came around and began sucking on my cock, my balls pulled up as I shot my cum into my brothers mouth and throat.

“Ah negative boy cream is so sweet, too bad it won’t last”

Stuart quipped as he licked his lips and Ben began cumin in my mouth and onto my face and chest as he pulled it out to spray me with his jizz, I could feel Dave shooting his load to add to the others in my now well used hole. Dave’s orgasm and clenching of his ass muscles triggered Chris as Dave milked the cream out of his brothers throbbing tool.

As we untangled ourselves I noticed Todd and John with Ted between them in the hot tub getting out and moving towards the bow, stopping at the fire pit and pulling up a couple chairs and a bench or two, they motioned for us to join them, which we were all too tired to refuse, as we traversed the short distance and flopped down either on a chair or a bench near the fire pit.

It was just like at camp where we would all sit around and sing songs and tell stories, when Dave, his brothers and I were younger. This was almost the same

“Tom, I know you have some questions, and I know today’s events most likely have you confused, well I’m going to confuse you even more”

I looked at my dad and smiled and let him know I was ready

“John and I have been friends since my college days, as you all know, we were roommates my freshman year, although john was a senior and three years older than me, the college put us together”

John piped in

“Todd and me didn’t get along real well at first, since I was seeing a girl a few months his junior, Your mom, Tom, and he kind of had his sights on her, well we both sort of dated her but when she got pregnant well, by then I had already started dating your mom, Dave, Well by then the term was almost over and the holidays were upon us, Bev made excuses not to go home, as she was beginning to show, and her parents, your grandparents, Tom, would not have approved”

I looked on with a quizzical look on my face, as did the other boys

“So mom wasn’t my biological mother” piqued in Ted

“Well, ted by the time Bev delivered you Joan, had agreed to marry John and take her baby to raise as their own, the animosity we felt the first couple of months in the dorm had vanished a lasting bond had developed, I was also bonking Joan, Your mom Ted, Dave”

“She’s our mom too” Chris and ben chimed in

“Well, Ben your right, Bev had two babies which Joan, god rest her soul raised as ours, they actually were mine, not Todd’s so I felt a responsibility to raise them”

“But I remember mom being preggers at least twice” Ted commented

“Yes she was, but they were Todd’s” John said “I never actually fathered any children with my wife”

We all looked shocked and somewhat uncomfortable

“I guess what we’re trying to confess to you guys, we know you guys have always felt a close bond, almost brotherly, it’s because you are all brothers, we swapped wives almost as often as we ourselves swapped spit and cum, we have been lovers for the last 19 years” and we have enjoyed watching you all grow up as friends and half-brothers, and we thought you guys should know the truth”

my dad sat down and let it sink in

“how radical, I just fucked my half bro” Dave suddenly burst out, holding on to me and planting his lips to mine

“very incestuous “ Stuart snickered

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

We were all kind of dumbstruck from our fathers confession, Ted was holding back the tears, just barely, I couldn’t tell if they were tears of joy or sorrow about being lied to his entire life, I was a bit elated to know these hunks who I had known all my life and had shared so much with, were in fact my half-brothers, and like me were at least bi sexual. I felt a swelling in my chest as Stuart came over to me and hugged me

“Little bro, I know it’s a lot to take in but we’ll all be ok, dad wants to talk to you”

Dad had strolled forward towards the bow Stuart and I joined him

“Tom, Stu I know you think I lied to you and your mother all these years but she was well aware of the situation, as a matter of fact Joan and her had their own thing going until Joan’s passing from breast cancer”

“we always wondered how you guy managed to pop out 6 boys in such a short time, but I never realized how you managed to beat the odds and come up with six homos” Stuart joked

“Joan’s passing was too much for your mother and it’s why she thought we should separate, we never actually completed the divorce, but my work kept me away from not only you two but John as well, sort of why you guys never caught onto our long distance relationship”

“I always suspected there was something strange about you friendship with John, and when you took Stuart with you to the coast when you and mom split, I’m glad I had Dave to help me through it”

“Your mom knew Stuart was beginning to have homosexual tendencies, and thought keeping you two apart would reduce the trouble you two could have gotten into, his boasting on holidays and vacations, hid from you on our request, his flings with other boys, and some of them with girls were true”

“yeah, and it kept my hands off my hot little bro, but that can change if you want it too, after all haven’t you taken two of my loads already” Stuart looked proud of himself

Dad gave him a wicked smile and Stuart punched me in the shoulder, we walked over to rejoin the rest of the group around the dim blue-yellow light of the gas fire pit the glass beads sparkling in the glow.

The sun had already set and the pit and a few Christmas lights were the only illumination on deck. I grabbed Dave and hugged him, now knowing he was my half-brother made me wonder if our relationship had a chance, I had always felt deep feelings for him, keeping them in check because he was so straight and never wanting to damage our friendship, without the physical activities of the sports we each played allowed our sexual tensions to cumulate in passion and lust. He kissed me and whispered

“We have a long day ahead of us want to retire”

I nodded and was about to tell the others when John stepped up “ok gentlemen, you have an early call tomorrow, and a lot of work to complete before the holiday weekend, so its best you head to your cabins and get some shut eye and some rest, oh and keep the moaning down it scares the fishes”

With that we all began to head below, down the ladders, Dave and I retreated to our bunk and were about to close the door when Stuart stepped in behind us

“Sorry mates but the captain has requested I bunk in here tonight”

“The captain?”

“Yeah, Todd and John, it’s been a couple weeks since they have been together and they wanted to do some catching up”

We chuckled and flopped down on the bed, I intended to spoon Dave but Stuart got between us

“If I don’t break this up now none of us is going to get any sleep, and I’ve only had one chance on this boy’s sweet hole”

He said with a smirk. As the three of us lay there on the queen size bunk fondling and making out sleep was beginning to take over as Stuart turned into Dave and slid his cock into my lover’s hole, not to be left out I positioned my throbbing tool against Stuarts hole and let his gyrations into Dave work my cock into his now precum slickened hole, I did a quick adjustment to get a little closer and soon Stuart was rocking between us fucking Dave as I was fucking him. He moaned loudly as he shoot his fourth load into my boyfriend and I followed shortly after blasting my load into my older brother’s hot hole

“You maybe my older bro, but your ass was made for fucking” I whispered into his ear

We all fell asleep shortly after snuggled and spooned together, I was woken a couple of time in the night briefly with a cock in my now cum filled hole, as Stuart and Dave took turns making deposits in me when they would wake up.

John began pounding on doors at 6am and we awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs being prepared in the galley, Stuart was up first and headed to the head to relieve himself of his piss stream. John had placed a bucket for that purpose just inside the door with a note on the toilet to use the bucket for number 1 and the toilet for all others. He explained just before breakfast that using the bucket saved the sanitation system on the craft from being emptied so often, and with an evil smirk “and other recreational uses”

Stuart had avoided the mandatory Oral Quick swab the previous day, but Todd cornered him and handed him the test stick, he argued it wasn’t necessary that he was clean but dad made him do it anyway. Todd took the stick from him and sent him in to the galley for breakfast. I had relieved myself in the bucket alongside Dave and Chris and pulled on a pair of jeans, and headed to the galley myself. I finished my 2 eggs and a couple strips of bacon when John came around and added Stuarts name to the white board with a + following

I looked at Dave and I looked at Stuart then at dad. Todd and John looked like it was what they had been expecting Stuart looked shocked, and terrified, he started sobbing

“I’m so sorry little bros, I didn’t know, I didn’t realize I was putting you at risk”

“Damn you Alan” he continued

“Ok guys I know you now have a lot more to consider we have work to do” john piped in

It had just occurred to me that the boat had been moving, all the time while we had been getting dressed and having breakfast as John threw tee shirts to Dave, Stuart and I I felt the motor rev up and reverse as the craft slid into the dock near the campgrounds, I looked at the duty rooster on the white board and saw I was paired with Ted, Dave was paired with Chris and Ben and Stuart was partnered with dad and John.

“Ok the leads know the work schedule, newbies try to keep up, meet back here at noon for lunch”

With that, we left the houseboat and headed up to the campgrounds for our first day of work

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

Ted led me up the path to the campgrounds, stopping at the self-service kiosk, checking for overnight check ins. There were two check-ins so ted noted down which camp sites they signed up for and the check in names. We proceeded to the cantina and Ted gave me a list of the items to pull from the shelves, then showed me what needed cleaning and restocking, then went to begin preparing the morning breakfast for the campers purchases.

As the aroma of sausage and eggs and breakfast burritos filled the cantina a few campers wandered in to stock up on supplies, toiletries and buy breakfast. I went about restocking the selves from the inventory that had come in the previous day, dusting the shelves and mopping the floor. All the while the revelations of the morning weighed on my mind, could it be my brother infected me with the bug, did he know or suspect he had it, did I want him and his infection, my cock began to harden thinking about him fucking me again. I thought about not only did he fuck me but he fucked my best friend, my life heartthrob, my brother from another mother, he spewed his toxic seed into both of us. I both wanted to make mad passionate love to him and beat the crap out of him for putting us at risk. As the morning wore on we closed down the diner part of the cantina, prepping pre made sandwiches to sell at noon and dinner take outs ready to be put on the BBQ’s in the evening.

I went through most of the morning with a hard on, and a few of the campers didn’t help as they came through the cantina in little more than basketball or running shorts, their junk swinging barely concealed beneath the flimsy fabric, their chest heaving of manliness and sexuality. Lunch time came, Stuart and John took over the cantina while Ted and I went to join Todd and the guys for lunch, Dad tossed us some sandwiches and chips, he then sat on the end of the table

“Ok guys, when we get back onboard tonight Stuart will address all of you, in the meantime, You all have a decision to make, I have some contacts and I Knew this was a possibility, given Stuarts wild streak, John had me come prepared, I have a 100 day supply for each of you if you choose to take it, of PreP”

We all ate our lunch in silence for the most part, being in close proximity of Dave had me hard throughout lunch, as we were finishing up our lunch Dave nudged me tilted his head towards the men’s toilets/showers and excused himself to go use the bathroom. I followed him saying I needed release too, as soon as I got in the restroom I notice Dave was not at the urinals or in a stall, I walked around to the backside and found him naked stroking his hard cock, I immediately dropped my shorts and stripped off my tee shirt and went to my knees in front of him, taking his rod into my mouth and throat. He let me suck his cock just enough to get it slick with saliva before pulling me up and spinning me around, and slide his cock into my ass, it hurt like hell being impaled so quickly, although once in Dave was able to use the cream inside to lubricate my hole enough so each of us could enjoy the fuck

“Ever since I heard the news this morning I wanted to give you some of my last negative seed, not sure if I want to take the prep dad is offering, seems like a lot of bother to have freedom”

Dave pounded my hole and soon released his cum into my battered rectum, I enjoyed the ride and pondered the words, feeling him pulsate against my prostate delivering his spunk soon had my seed shooting on the tiled floor, my ass milking the last drops of semen from Dave’s still hard cock, he pulled me up to him and turned my head so he could plant a wet sloppy kiss on me

” that’s all we have time for now, we’ll talk later”

With that he pulled on his shorts and tee shirt and ran back to the others. I turned around to grab my shorts and tee and suddenly heard applause. I turn around to find a camper who witnessed most of the fucking, Dave must have run right past him, he stood a couple inches taller than me and had sandy blonde hair and a muscular build which was accented by his tank top and low slung cargo shorts

“You camping nearby? Would love some of that action”

He then noticed my tee shirt and the camp insignia

“Oh you guys work here, shit well I hope we can see each other during my stay”

He turned and left out of embarrassment, I exited the bath house and returned to the picnic table to join Dave and my brothers. With John and Stuart taking the cantinas afternoon shift, Ted and I went to the camp office to pick up the site checklist and do verification rounds of the campsites, the first two sites were vacant although I found recently spent condoms near one of the picnic table, I being the kinky bastard I picked them up and tied them off for use later on Dave.

The campsites were almost all identical just enough room for a couple tents, each had a water spigot in one corner and a power pole in the opposite with a smart meter on each pole. They had a small fire pit and a picnic table, many had room for a small camper or RV to hook up adjacent to them, as we went down the checklist on each site we noted which ones needed sprucing up and which ones were available. . Our third campsite was occupied and soon found out it was my tall blonde guy that was there with his friend, I also noticed that most of the campers were male with a few females hanging around the fringes in opposite corners of the campgrounds. I soon discovered that of the 38 campsite 12 were currently occupied, 8 with what I was deeming gay groups and 4 with lesbian couples. I noticed Ted was also handing out invitations to the weekend’s parties on the houseboat. He explained that we could only invite 11 people at a time onto the vessel to keep within marine occupancy limits,

I asked when he invited the blonde guy and he said that they, the blonde and his companion would be boarding on Fridays festivities, this being Wednesday I only had two days to wait to see if the promising buldge in his shorts would ring true. We finished our rounds just before 4 and headed back to the offices which were on the backside of the cantina. Dave and the others were waiting on us and we loaded up supplies from the camp store to take down to the floating palace as we had named her.

I grabbed a couple boxes and headed down to the dock with Dave at my side. Dad, Todd, was the last to arrive and cast us off as ted steered the vessel back to our private cove to be moored for the night. As the house made it across the lake I cut up some potatoes that Chris had boiled off earlier in the day and added salad dressing and cut hard boiled eggs to make a great big bowl of Potato salad while Dave went up and took over grilling duties for the evening.. By the time we reached the mooring Dinner was ready and we all dished up a plate and sat around the fire pit. Stuart gobbled down his meal of polish sausage, Baked Beans and Potato salad then stood before us

“Ok guys, I know this mornings news was a shock to some, and sort of expected by others of you”

He glanced over at Todd and John

“Well, I guess I owe you all an explanation. First off let me say last night’s confession by our fathers was somewhat of a surprise to me but then again I Knew from the time of Joan’s death that they were in a long distance relationship. Ted knew too but we kept it quiet for our dads sake till they could break the news to you, I however did not know of the swapping that been going on and although I find it hot that I now have all these hot brothers, I know they have managed to keep us all valiant till our 18th birthdays preaching celibacy. Well I’d like to thank my Brother who broke my cherry on the night of my 18th birthday two years ago, I didn’t know you were my brother then but I think I’d have it no other way. Thank you Ted, who by the way has been the first to fuck all of us brothers now that I think about it.”

We all laughed at Stuarts little quip

“well as you all know I was accepted to UC Berkeley on a academic/athletic scholarship and as many of you know I sought out the Gayest –straight fraternity I could find and have been living in the fraternity house since my freshmen year started, four quarters ago, my pledge brother, Alan has been my roommate and part time lover for the past two years and for those of you who have not met him, he’ll be coming up with some of my frat bro’s this weekend. Well Alan makes me look like a saint in the sex department, he gets into some really slutty moods and goes hog wild. We had sex throughout our freshman year and pledge period with many of our brothers, but always with condoms and playing safe. Well that all changed this last fall when Alan who was feeling horny convinced me and several of our frat bros to go to a CumUnion party at the Steamworks back in September. Now I had barebacked with Alan in private before, but this was the first time we had had sex, bareback sex in public, the dozen or so of us who went let our hair down and had mad orgies in front of everyone who wanted to watch. Well I lost track of Alan when one of my Bro’s was pounding my hole while I was sucking some guy’s dick while someone was sucking mine underneath me. Well long story short Alan became a major cumdump that night and took massive anon loads into his hole he estimated 30 to 40 loads before I caught up with him again and I added my load to his already overflowing manpussy. Well Alan got sick around Halloween and we thought it was just the flu.”

Stuart took a drink from his beer and continued

“well Alan didn’t tell me but he went to the health center and got tested and treated for a couple of STI’s and also withheld that he was now POZ, although from what I gathered he confided in Dad that his status had changed and that he wanted to Knock me up so we would be bonded, He told Todd He really loved me and wanted to share every Part of himself with me. Well throughout the rest of the quarter Alan managed to go from bottom pig to dominate top whenever I would let him. I guess he succeed in knocking me up over Christmas since I got the fuck flu around Easter, I was in denial for the last two months as I wanted to believe he wouldn’t do that to me, but at the same time I love him for wanting to share his gift with me.”

Stuart began to sob and Dad and john hugged him and Ted planted a big kiss on him as well

“I’m so sorry Tom and Dave, I don’t know what possessed me to put you guys at risk and hope you weigh your choices, my choice is to go unmediated as long as I can, I have a strong T cell count and although my viral load is high It is dropping on it’s own as my body tries to fight off this infection, I know it’s a losing battle but I will cross that bridge when I come to it”

Stuart sat down and continued to sob as Dave went over to him and Whispered to him

“Thank you big bro for the most precious gift you could ever give me… the freedom to fuck whoever, however I can”

While we were fixing dinner Dave and I talked about the consequences of the previous night’s sexual debauchery and what it meant for us, we decided that Stuart had given himself to us and we had in turn become bonded in a gift which was now shared between us. I walked over to my older brother ad took his hand and lead him to the hot tub and stripped him bare as Dave removed his and my clothes we all climbed into the tub

We took our turns mounting his enraged hardened cock sliding our boycunt’s on his shaft. Taking turns playing who’s going to get the cream, as he shot his load deep inside me, in ground my ass into his crotch. After I dismounted Dave slid down his pole and attempted to milk another load from Starts balls. It didn’t take long before he shot his second load of the night into Dave. As we both leaned in and kissed our older brother we whispered into his ear in stereo

“Let’s make sure this takes” and began teasing him to fuck us more

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

• 1 month later...