House Boating

I wasn’t your typical jock.  Sure, I was good looking:  I'm 6’ 1" and 165 pounds, with dirty blonde hair and awesome hazel eyes that vary from azure blue to a naughty green and occasionally brown.  I also have the perfect smile and all-American good looks.

In high school I played corner back for the team, as well as third base for the baseball team; I also swam a great deal, and also participated in my town's swim team, sometimes even helping out coaching the younger members.  I was the all-around nice guy who had all the chicks hanging around him, but at my 14th birthday party I announced I didn’t want anything to do with girls, that I was a man’s man, that sports would be my life’s goal.  I decided I didn’t need any girls messing with my head.  Of course in looking back, I was most certainly also announcing I was gay but there you have it.  

I spent almost as much time in the locker rooms and sporting facilities as I did at home or in the classroom, but graduation was looming, I had to plan for college.  Mom and Dad had divorced when I was 10, but both held down really good jobs, so money was never the issue, and for that matter, I was going to an Ivy League school on an athletic scholarship.

Dave was my best friend and as far as I knew straight.  We were teammates in several sports, we hung out together and did a lot of things together.  I guess one might say I had a crush on him.  He came from an all-male family, having lost his mother about the same time as my parents divorced, so I suppose we bonded so tightly that Dave's brothers and Dad accepted me into their family.  Our fathers even knew and socialized with each other, so I guess you could say our friendship was fate.

Things really started to change about two weeks before graduation at my best buddy's 18th birthday bash.  Shortly into the festivities he stuffed a envelope into my pants pocket, (grazing my semi-hard cock), telling me to open the envelope after the party. Dave always made me hard when I was around him, although my ability to control myself and keep my eye on the goal kept me from making a fool of myself. The festivities continued and I forgot about the envelope he had slipped me.  The next morning, however, I found the envelope, and upon opening it found an an invitation from Dave’s Dad to spend the summer on a houseboat, as well as the offer of a job working at a campground.  I would be spending the summer with Dave, his middle older brothers Chris and Ben and his oldest brother Ted, with occasional visits from his dad and friends. The summer would start just after my birthday party, the week after graduation. The next couple of weeks became a blur, our graduation party faded into my birthday party, where Dave and his brothers really started to get to know me better.  Then it was off to the campground to start our summer adventure.

I picked Dave up the next afternoon, his brothers having already headed up to the lake to prepare things.  Dave was wearing a tank top and basketball shorts; I was similarly attired, although I was wearing a tee shirt.  Anyhow, Dave threw his duffle bag into the trunk and hopped into the passenger’s seat.  Having him so close to me got my hormones going but I knew I could control it so when we were about a half hour out on the road and he stripped off his tank top.  I thought how hot he was, my cock began getting hard, and as I hadn’t any sports to help control my horniness, I lifted my tee and rubbed my nipples.

“Just take it off dude.  It's hot in here anyway.”

I stripped off my tee and opened the sun roof.  We were two studs riding down the road shirtless starting on our summer tans.  Dave reached over and tweaked my nipples a couple times in horseplay, which only made me hornier.  A couple hours later we pulled into the campground and parked the car down by the docks.  We got out of the car, grabbed our duffle bags from the trunk, and walked down to the dock where a large houseboat was moored.  Dave and I threw our duffle bags onto the rear deck then climbed aboard.

Once aboard Dave turned to me and embraced me, planting a hot kiss upon my lips, our bare chest and bulging crotches grinding into each other. “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. Tom, I want you to be mine.”

We kissed and caressed each other for a while, then Dave lead me inside and pulled down my shorts revealing my jock-clad cock.  I reached down and groped my best friend's crotch, Dave dropped to his knees and sucked on my cock through the material before extracting my tool and drawing it into his throat.  I had never had anyone besides myself touch my cock before let alone suck it into his throat.  It felt fantastic and I was on the verge in no time.

"Dude, you’re going to make me cum, way too soon.”  He backed off my cock and stood up and kissed me again the taste of my cock still on his lips, we kissed and then I went down on my best bud, sucking his cock into my mouth and attempting my first blow job.  I sucked his cock and tried to deep throat it making me gag several times before he pulled me up and then backed onto my throbbing penis.  His hole was moist and my thick 8.5 inches slowly slid into his hole.  I instinctively began a slow thrusting into him and like his oral ministration soon was at the verge.  I started to pull out only to have Dave push back onto my cock saying “Dude, fill me with your cum."

As I shot my teenage spunk into his gut coating his walls with my jizz.  It felt like a dream.  I just filled my best bud, the guy I fantasized and jerked off to, with my sweet cream.  I pulled out and Dave reached down and picked something up off the floor.  It was a plug which he the shoved back into his gaping hole.  We left our clothing in the front room and proceeded to the first bedroom and cuddled on the bed, where we made out and talked and eventually fell asleep in each other’s arms.  I woke to find him rubbing his cock on my hole.  I really wanted him in me but he stopped me and said he had a special present for me later.  I asked him about the plug and he replied "In good time all would be revealed."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

Dave and I had arrived at the lake and ultimately the houseboat midafternoon, while his brothers were up at the campgrounds getting things ready for the summer, clearing some brush, cleaning the cantina/dining hall, and hosing down the rest rooms, along with checking in some early arrivals and helping them get their camp sites set up. As Dave and I lay on the bed talking and teasing each other we suddenly heard voices outside and on deck. A slight vibration and rocking motion alerted us that the vessel was in motion. We startled when a knock on the door was followed by the sight of Ted appearing in the doorway.

“Oh, I see you boys have made yourself at home,” he smiled looking at our jock clad bodies intertwined on top of the bed. He had Dave roll over and he inspected the plug poking out of his ass, remarking “I also see my little bro has been good enough to keep his plug in and my load safe all day.”

“Well, actually he took it out so I could add mine,” I quipped, which earned a light laugh all around.  

“Hold on a sec, you two,” Ted said as he briefly exited the room, returning with two oral quick swabs, saying “Here, swab the insides of your mouth for me. Dad bought up a case and sent them up with us.”

I had no idea what they were for but I did as I was told. Before Ted exited the room after placing sticky tabs with our names on the ends of each swab and taking them into the other room, suggesting as he left "Hey, you two should go hit the shower - you smell like sex.”

We both got up, jostling each other in the process, removed our jocks, heading down the hall to the bathroom naked. Ted stopped us as we were about to enter the bath and slipped the plug out of Dave’s ass. He held it up to his nose and sniffed then licked the scum off of the plug, remarking "Yummy delicious” as he tossed the plug into the bathroom sink, directing us "Wash that off while you’re at it, boys.”

We climbed into the small shower stall and turned on the water, which was cold at first but soon became warm as we soaped up each other’s body and cleaned our sweat and sex off of us, all while making out.

After drying off and washing the plug off for Ted, Dave and I exited the bathroom, Ted tossed us a clean muscle Tee and AC Jock at each of us. The muscle shirts were at least two sizes too big so they hung like night shirts on us with the arm holes reaching down to our waists, which only accented the sexy jock straps we put on, and made our asses look even sexier when the shirts were lifted to expose them, but provided enough cover so as to give us an appearance of decency. Ted pointed out a couple white boards which had been placed in the hall, the first had daily chores listed, including dinner assignments, the second had campground assignment on it the third just had our names listed with a series of dates across the top I notice the current date and a minus under it beside each of our names.  I didn’t quite understand the last board but I suspected it had something to do with the swabs from earlier.

I was on BBQ duty tonight and Dave was to make salad and set the table. I looked at Ted and he chuckled and handed me a small ice chest and pointed me in the direction of the ladder to the top deck of the vessel.  Taking hold of the small chest which I found surprisingly weighty, I headed out on to the rear deck then began ascending the ladder.  As my head cleared the above deck level I spotted Chris at the helm steering the house across the lake. I reached the top deck and took in the layout.  One of the boys had set up a hanging device next to the helm, there was a sun deck with a couple double chaises, a medium size Jacuzzi on the front half of the upper deck behind which had a small bar and BBQ area. I walked up to the BBQ and set the ice chest down on the counter, suddenly Ben appeared from the far side of the table/counter located behind the BBQ.

“Hey, Tom. Glad to see you could make it. Beer or bong, dude?” holding a bong in one hand and a freshly poured solo cup of beer in the other, offering them to me. I accepted the beer and he disappeared again behind the counter then popped back up with another glass for himself. I sipped on the beer and opened the BBQ, turned the knobs on the front and hit the igniter.  Nothing happened.

“Dude, I think you have to kick on the gas, but don’t forget to turn it off again when you finish.  Wouldn’t want to start a fire or run out of propane.”

I began to look around and noticed the double doors beneath the unit as well as a small refrigerator in the cabinet and a sink on the side counter. I opened the access doors and cranked opened the valve beneath the BBQ the proceeded to light it.  Opening the cooler I transferred the food into the refrigerator. Ben pulled a plastic plate from beneath the table/counter and handed it to me to place the preformed burgers on, then went forward to offer his brother a beer, leaving the Bong on the counter. I continued sipping on my beer and soon Dave popped up from the rear ladder carrying a bowl of salad and a couple types of dressing. He handed me the food and I placed them in the fridge and he set out plates and silver wear on the table, eight places.

“We expecting company?”

“Why yes. We'll be picking up three at the mooring in the cove.”

“Okay, so I should cook up all the burgers?"

“Most definitely. You know how my bros eat and they been working hard all day.”

I went back to preparing the grill as Dave took a hit on the bong, the odor hit my nostrils just as he passed it to me. I took a hit and then a sip from my beer and offered Dave a gulp as well. Then Dave walked forward to join his brothers as I went back to the grill, took a couple more hits from the bong then reached into the fridge and took out the burgers, adjusted the flame on the grill and placed the meat evenly out across the surface, then closed down the lid. As I did so I noticed the smell of the weed in the bong again, and as I was about to turn around felt a body press against my back and a tongue on my ear.

“Everything going well with the meat?”

I turned around to find Ted standing there, bare chested, wearing his well-filled bulging jock briefs. He was hitting the bong as I turned around again and leaned into me and shotgunned the hit into my mouth. Between the weed and the beer I was getting light headed and very horny. I opened the grill and flipped the burgers, turned-down the heat and topped them with BBQ sauce. I closed down the lid again and this time when Ted stepped up behind me, his fingers probing my ass crack as he nibbled my ear lobe. I bent my head back as he licked and sucked on my neck, his fingers began massaging a gooey substance into my hole, as his right hand began to invade my hole stretching me open and lubing up the entrance his left hand began tweaking my nipples as he reached into muscle tee, suddenly his three fingers were replaced by his cock and he was sliding the head just into my hole, then slowly the first couple of inches, I was a virgin but I assumed I was taking it like a champ.

“I drew the short straw so I get the first crack at your virgin hole. It’s my job to get you ready for tonight.”

He slid another inch in and I began to feel uncomfortable with the intrusion experiencing the first hints of pain as he started to stretch my sphincter. Ted had a tapered cock much like me and his brothers, small mushroom head which flared out to the base so as he slid more into me he stretched me wider, his also had a bend up and to the left. He was about half way in when he began to pull out then back in again. He did this several times each time pushing a little more in till I felt his balls slap my ass cheeks. It hurt like hell as he pushed his entire nine inches into my gut then worked it around inside me. He hit my inner ring multiple time and each time it was agony, but then he would withdraw and brush my prostate with the head of his cock. Of course I’d moan and he would push back in again.

He went on for a few minutes then pulled out completely reminding me I had burgers on the grill. I lifted the lid and removed the burgers which he took down to keep warm in the kitchen, leaving my gaping ass filling very empty. I took a hit on the bong then finished my beer, looking forward I saw Dave in the sling, Chris and Ben taking turns fingering his hole. Ben slowed the engines and swung the vessel around to glide up towards the mooring. I looked over the side to see our fathers and my eldest brother standing on the dock. I wondered if this was my big surprise.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14