Sleeping with a butt plug?

whtbt4blkck

On 1/30/2014 at 10:18 AM, breedme420 said:

I like to every once in a while...prefer having a dick fall asleep in me (but then, who doesnt?) But yes, sleeping with a plug in is fucking hot! Especially if its corking off a load! :)

Having a top 'cork you off' to ensure you absorb his DNA and parade you around the bars, butt-plugged, commando in denims... that would be a fantasy!

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2014 at 1:30 PM, kosak said:

Damn right. I love to get stetched by toys, cocks, or fists, wide and dripping wet. But I can tighten up on the tops cock on command or maybe as a surprise, practice I guess

I love guys with gaping, 'elongated' fuck-holes who have 'prehensile' strength on a cock... and take any dick without flinching! I always imagine the NUMEROUS, fat cocks and loads that must have conditioned that sexy hole!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rawsatyr said:

I love guys with gaping, 'elongated' fuck-holes who have 'prehensile' strength on a cock... and take any dick without flinching! I always imagine the NUMEROUS, fat cocks and loads that must have conditioned that sexy hole!

i had a FB who i got together with weekly for about a year and a half. He nnever talked about it directly (all the time indirectly), but i realized over time that He had a goal of modifying my hole... and He did. That was 9 years ago, and my hole has never been the same. It's more of a slit than a pucker and while i have the inner control of being able to squeeze a cock, my outer sphincter is permanently more open, accessible. When ever i have to go, i have to go. Again, i can control and hold it in because my inner ass muscles are developed from holding plugs in, but my opening gets a sense of urgency that is permanent.  For me it's a daily reminder that i have more of a fuck hole than a hole for getting rid of waste, i like the feeling.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, rawsatyr said:

Totally with you man. I get rock hard in a slut hole. The more gaping and loose the better

• Upvote 3

Guest sydbtm
7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i had a FB who i got together with weekly for about a year and a half. He nnever talked about it directly (all the time indirectly), but i realized over time that He had a goal of modifying my hole... and He did. That was 9 years ago, and my hole has never been the same. It's more of a slit than a pucker and while i have the inner control of being able to squeeze a cock, my outer sphincter is permanently more open, accessible.

Fuck, reading that made me so hard. That’s my goal with all my bottoms - it’s not just about being able to take a large cock or toy or fist for a few hours, but to permanently stretch and loosen the sphincter muscle. The ultimate for me would be finding a young twink with a tight little pucker, and spend months or years working him over until he has a nice long slit of a hole with no control of the outer muscle like this.

20 minutes ago, sydbtm said:

Fuck, reading that made me so hard. That’s my goal with all my bottoms - it’s not just about being able to take a large cock or toy or fist for a few hours, but to permanently stretch and loosen the sphincter muscle. The ultimate for me would be finding a young twink with a tight little pucker, and spend months or years working him over until he has a nice long slit of a hole with no control of the outer muscle like this.

i know a lot of guys here say that there holes are still as tight as ever, mine isn't . Internally i can squeeze cock with the best of them, but my opening is no longer 'made' to hold in, but is opened to receive. i fucking love that that is Your goal with Your bottoms. i admit it feels a little vulnerable to have what amounts to a cunt, always kind of opened and waiting and i love that its because Tops made it that way. i have to run to the bathroom because my hole is really changed to receive now and it's like it has a mind of its own and insists on being empty and available for penetration

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2

Honestly when I fuck and fist, my main point is to turn my bottom into a loose bucked cunt that can take my thick dick and fist. Usually before a session I will tell my bottoms to wear a large buttplug so that their holes are already open. I can just pull out the plug and slid my cock in balls deep. a boy that would be sleeping with a plug would be ready 24/7 hehe

• Upvote 2

Never done it, but have been tempted to if I've managed to get a lot of loads. Then again, there's something that can also be said about feeling the loads dribble out every so slightly. Also, I know I'd end up losing most of the loads since my sphincter would thoroughly relax and a plug would just slide right out. Lol.

1 hour ago, Pozslutnick said:

How do you keep it in?  I've tried a few times, and it seems to walk out on its own during the night no matter what the size or shape.  I've always woken up with no plug and messy sheets.

sounds like you may have already achieved the goal

• Like 1

Exactly the topic I need to read today...or should I be looking elsewhere? I used to be a natural bottom.  I took any size anytime, no problem, only pleasure.  One of my hung regulars told me he loved fucking me because my cunt was big but it was tight.  That explained it!  I didn’t need a plug to open up, but I started wearing a Red Boy Challenge at the bathhouse just to look slutty.

I’ve had to give up anal sex for two years so far (I don’t want to explain the circumstances), but I miss it a lot and a couple of days ago I wanted to play with my hole.  It was so tight that I couldn’t stick a finger in it.  The next day I took a pickle (a smallish Persian cucumber, not a fat submarine shaped one) and with lots of effort and heavy breathing I was able to take one inch.  Last night I used poppers and lube and inserted an entire pickle, about four inches, and slept with it.  I wasn’t able to eject it when I wanted; I had to wait for it to come out when it was ready.

My needs aren’t the same as the other guys posing here.  Right now I’m just training my hole to open for average and even underendowed tops.  Is sleeping with a plug (or whatever) the best thing for me, or should I be doing something else?

Guest NegTwinkChaser97
6 hours ago, Pozslutnick said:

How do you keep it in?  I've tried a few times, and it seems to walk out on its own during the night no matter what the size or shape.  I've always woken up with no plug and messy sheets.

I usually wear a pair of tight fitting denim shorts, always does the trick for me, always wake up with it still firmly in place

2 hours ago, NegTwinkChaser97 said:

I usually wear a pair of tight fitting denim shorts, always does the trick for me, always wake up with it still firmly in place

Thanks, but clothes aren't an option. I'm not allowed to wear them in the house

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:50 AM, Pozslutnick said:

I think you either need a larger plug or you can sleep with a harness or spandex short

17 hours ago, sweetbitch said:

Exactly the topic I need to read today...or should I be looking elsewhere? I used to be a natural bottom.  I took any size anytime, no problem, only pleasure.  One of my hung regulars told me he loved fucking me because my cunt was big but it was tight.  That explained it!  I didn’t need a plug to open up, but I started wearing a Red Boy Challenge at the bathhouse just to look slutty.

I’ve had to give up anal sex for two years so far (I don’t want to explain the circumstances), but I miss it a lot and a couple of days ago I wanted to play with my hole.  It was so tight that I couldn’t stick a finger in it.  The next day I took a pickle (a smallish Persian cucumber, not a fat submarine shaped one) and with lots of effort and heavy breathing I was able to take one inch.  Last night I used poppers and lube and inserted an entire pickle, about four inches, and slept with it.  I wasn’t able to eject it when I wanted; I had to wait for it to come out when it was ready.

My needs aren’t the same as the other guys posing here.  Right now I’m just training my hole to open for average and even underendowed tops.  Is sleeping with a plug (or whatever) the best thing for me, or should I be doing something else?

When if it's average size dicks. Then you can just wear or sleep with a small size plug. It's the size of the plug that makes the difference of the gape. Also you don't have to sleep with it you can pop a plug in and run so errands. A few hours helps train the hole, Doesn't have to be 8-12hrs