Sleeping with a butt plug?

whtbt4blkck

18 minutes ago, find91 said:

When if it's average size dicks. Then you can just wear or sleep with a small size plug. It's the size of the plug that makes the difference of the gape. Also you don't have to sleep with it you can pop a plug in and run so errands. A few hours helps train the hole, Doesn't have to be 8-12hrs

Love wearing one out.   Then finding a restroom in each store to play with it a bit.    Semi boned all afternoon.

• Like 2

I enjoy it too , and I keep a wide cock ring on all night as well - those two things make my morning hard-on amazing.  I have two perfect SS plugs, one normal sized like an egg on a shaft with a nicely sized base which has never come out while I'm sleeping and a HUGE one that weights 4 lbs just because I thought it would take weeks to get it in - took 3 days. I can almost keep it in for more than a minute but honestly, the think is much girthier than any cock I've ever seen, sucked or ridden and it's so freakin heavy. I got those from painful pleasures online.  Then I have an art-deco SS one that I'm not crazy about.  After a long night in the sling in Chicago, I put in the art deco one while playing back at the hotel after and fell asleep - I was so used that when I woke up it was IN me.  I had to carefully and slowly push and guide it out - that was just a bit scary.  lol  The SS egg on a stick has a bigger base so I'm not worried about it inserting itself in me - maybe unless I get fucked by over a dozen in one sitting (mmmmm).  

I always wear/sleep with one or more SS cockrings on, but about once a month I will wear a butt plug 24/7 for a few days. I prefer an average rubber butt plug, but have alternated between that and a nice fat 6 inch long rubber dilator. I have to wear a leather strap-on strap to keep the dilator in me. That feeling is fabulous. Can't wear it at work though, the straps can be easily seen under my slacks.

I have also worn a trailer hitch ball in my cunt overnight. Nothing reminds you that you're just a fuckhole like wearing one of those. I didn't get much sleep. As soon as I pulled it out I wanted it back in!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2019 at 6:45 PM, NegTwinkChaser97 said:

I usually wear a pair of tight fitting denim shorts, always does the trick for me, always wake up with it still firmly in place

I have the perfect plug for you boy. as well as what you will wear to hold it in that tight boy hole. Until I am ready to pull it out and plow your hole with my own pole.

I love to use a young boy like you and full fill his every fantasy push his limits and make him whimper like a boy in heat.

diaper prep.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I just recently started doing this over the last couple of weeks, I also cage my cock at the same time. Hitting the poppers also enhances this experience before falling off to sleep; I have had some pretty interesting dreams. 

Its no substitute for the real thing, yet its getting me through the covid 19 lockdown. 

Edited by FinalDL2021
more content added.

• 3 weeks later...

How much is too much? All this COVID physical distancing is driving me crazy sexually. I find myself wearing a buttplug sometimes for days just to feel something. I spend hours cramming dildos and buttplugs into my wanton hole just to find sexual release (I went almost totally hands free a few years ago. I love the feeling of the constant pressure on my p-spot and s-curve as it drives my libido and horniness thru the roof.  

I’m so over this COVID.... I crave so much for a large pair of hands to grip my waist as a huge cock plows into my guts like a piston or to be pinned down on my back by a huge bull as he makes my boi pussy his. I miss having my legs pinned back while I cum hands free like a bitch as a stud long dicks me until he unloads his huge, bloated balls in me. I’ll have to settle for a huge buttplug shredding my hole apart and turning my insides out for now.

I've got a fuck buddy who likes to stop off on his way to work to dump his load in my ass. He's big, a bit too big for my hole so I have to stretch hot ou for a day or 2 before he fucks me. I've got 3 butt plugs, mediom, large and xtra large. I wear the xtra large one all night before he visits. I's well worth it cuz he's able to slide his thick cocl deep in my hole, ride me hard and shoot his load into me and I fukkin luv it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/31/2014 at 10:36 PM, uclatinosj said:

My butt plug is "the worlds most comfortable butt plug" and lets just say i sleep with it in all the time

I got into this, by accident; I would just go to sleep/pass out, after too many Alcoholic beverages, while online, cruising for other men. When I get horned up for gay sex, I wear a jockstrap, and insert a good butt plug up my ass, as well as hit the poppers.  

Occasionally, when I strike out, I go to bed with the jockstrap on, and the butt plug still inserted. I have this glass butt plug, that is very comfortable: smooth, and not too small to slip out, and not too big to stretch me out too much. 

After one very intense session of fucking, followed by a huge, breeding load being shot in me, one of my regular Tops pushed a small plug up my ass.  He said

"I want you to leave this in until you come over here tomorrow.   I wanna see how much gets absorbed by your pussy."

That was a great night with a plug in my ass.