Sleeping with a butt plug?

whtbt4blkck

Guest cockcumwhore

Hi yes I have done that. I want to stretch my hole to look like a well fucked cunt so I tried doing that. The feeling is heaven and it keeps you horny.

I love sleeping with my ass filled. Rather a real cock but whennot available a nice buttplug will do. Some cum filled hole plugged is wonderfull. It keeps mu cunt nicely open en ready inthe morning for some real meat. Haveone buttplug that borows deep inside me without changes of slipping out. Its perfect shaped for this purpose

Taz, can you tell us what the plug is?

Guest sickhog

Have been stretching my hole with a Meo arse stretcher that is hollow and have started wearing it in bed. A great feeling, but have had to buy the bung to fill the tool since with all the lube etc., the bed can get messy.

I love Meo rectal dilators. First when they came i was mad angry. Hard plastic toys. But Damn, they are the most comfortable toys i ever tried. Its pity there arent any bigger. But the are not for sleeping. Well at least not for me as they would slip out.

http://www.meo.de/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8700

As a top, not that you asked, if it's too big it would bother me. Mainly because if you get too stretched out, I can't feel your hole when I'm pounding you. I prefer my sluts to be tight and be able to milk my cock, lots of friction to start and having to thurst a bit hard to go balls deep. I'm pretty sure keeping your hole stretched like that overnight is counterproductive. Then again, there's something sadistically fun about fist fucking some slutbox who has a hole that easily takes my entire hand past the wrist.

i think the same...some holes r just too stretched out and then i feel not much pleasure fucking u...but then there r guys out there with lots of muscle control and they know how to milk dick. Occasionally i enjoy fisting a hot stretched out hole... but mostly i like holes who r not too tight and not too loose...