Immune or Just Lucky. Did neg results change you?

Over 2012/3 I really have put my hole out there for anyone to slide in me and drop their loads; even multiple strangers, been in Washrooms/Darkrooms/bathhouses/steam rooms, basically anywhere I can get cock and cum.

Been feeling under the weather a while ago, decided to test for everything and be examined.

Results came back - All Clear. so I decided to wait a while and become celibate for a period and retested again for everything including Gonno/Syph/HepC etc and got my results back again and absolutely Negative and my HEP result was Highly immune and do not need to have a Booster.

To be honest guys,I have never consciously chased or wanted HIV or any bugs etc, but seriously, I have been the biggest slut going.

It has now got me thinking, maybe daft, but could I be immune to a lot of virus/bugs or is it just Plain LUCK?

I seem to have behaved myself of late because of these results and find myself not getting fucked and generally not in the mood!! so not me, wondering if sub consciously I am happy with my results, however; I do miss the raw cock and cum in me. Maybe feel better in a while>

Anyone ever had 'All clear' and felt differently?

When it comes to HIV, you'd have to be tested to see if you have gene which provides a good level of HIV immunity. Otherwise, I would say it is just luck.

As for the rest, not sure one can be naturally immune to any STDs. While Hep A/B are not considered true STDs, there are vaccines for those.

Truly, I've been lucky as well. Had a few UTIs and one case of the clap years ago, but that's it.

It may not be the most politically correct thing to say, but the "it only takes once" warning, while true, isn't a guarantee. It also depends on other aspects as well, such as overall health (health problems make it harder to fight infections so you are more likely to pick up everything coming and going).

Then there is also the types of people you are fucking and their own health. Again, not PC, but if you are going for the married type or if you are in a middle to upperclass area, those guys typically hit the sidelines and get treated before going back out to play.

You may also live in an area with a lower risk of infection. While we are taught to fear stranger sex as a doormat for disease, and that there is an infected cock lurking in every dark corner, that's not necessarily true. Check out statistics for your local health department (or departments in areas you play) and you may learn that they are nearly bored off their asses.

Failing all of that, I suggest buying lottery tickets, you must be gifted in a different way!

In all seriousness, there can be a sense of WTF?! when one learns that safe sex education is about 2 parts fear mongering to 1part medical science.

Not that I'm suggesting you take my word for it, but I do suggest looking up the studies cited as evidence for safe sex or the pending epidemic of one STI after another. Often times the data doesn't support, or only loosely supports, the claims being made.

I'm with rtp on this one, except for one tiny thing. I believe safe sex education is more along the lines of: 5 parts scaremongering, 2 parts science, 2 parts bullshit to glue it all together, and 1 part personal interpretation of whoever is "teaching" you the "facts" you are given.

We are not properly educated, and the best education is commonly referred to as unrealistic, or even potentially advocating risky behaviour. Well, anyone who actually looks at things realistically is going to base their own life on the facts, instead of fear; while those who are simply selfish are going to use the facts for their own purposes, be it to keep themselves safe or to blame their risky behaviour on certain statistics. Considering that the OP has tested negative for across the board, and does not necessarily take too many measures to prevent STDs (at least, given the information at hand), it tells me that there are mostly two things in play: 1) a strong immune system, which is likely due to exposure to so many potentially infected men/loads, and 2) you are likely not giving your body the environment one would normally need to catch infections (the use of drugs/sharing of needles, rough sex that intentionally results in a bloody rectum, etc.). I could be entirely wrong, but those two seem to be the main aspects of those who don't get STDs often, if at all. I also have no idea what your personal history is, so I can't draw any serious conclusions lol.

But, like rtp said, it could also be that infection rates in your area are simply low; be it that disease control in your area is very effective, everyone is more health concious, or some other factor. It could also be simply luck, as much as I would beg to differ. Whatever the case, I say be happy with the result as base your future fucking on whatever variables are keeping you healthy. If you think your luck is running out, slow your booty down a little bit (pun intended); if you think it's your health, then just be a little more aware of your personal hygiene and care habits in the future. Don't fret about it, just be clear headed.

I say this because I, too, have had a similar thought about my sexual activities. I'm not one who exposes myself to the same kinds of risks, but I do have a past that exposed me to many risks most people do not. For example, I used to just rinse off my hands after a brake job on my car before eating a sandwich. Not entirely health concious, but it never made me sick. I've rarely used condoms with any partner in my past, and those who I did use them with were trying to prevent pregnancy, and rarely slept around as it was. I've yet to catch something, even though I haven't really based my sex life off of someone's status. I may have not taken certain opportunities because a guy was poz, but I don't know who may have lied to me about being clean. I just keep getting tested, avoid most risk/exposure while I'm not feeling my best, and refuse sex if I think the individual is trying to maliciously infect me lol.

• Administrators
It has now got me thinking, maybe daft, but could I be immune to a lot of virus/bugs or is it just Plain LUCK?

Don't wonder – get your DNA analyzed and find out for sure. The tests will tell you if you're immune or resistant to HIV. There's a 1% change of immunity for white guys and a 10% chance of being resistant. Plus the DNA test will tell you hundreds of other things about yourself - from your likely eye color to your propensity for certain diseases.

I used 23AndMe and I recommend them. They're funded in part by Google and seem to have their act together (except when it comes to filing papers with the government - they've been banned from marketing their services until they get certain clearances).

• 3 weeks later...

The way most people explain in sex ed, you will catch HIV the first time, everytime. I was so scared by this for years. Then when I found out this wasn't true (quite the opposite in fact) and was educated by others who knew what they were talking about, I became a chaser. Taken 5 loads of poz cum in the past 10 days. According to "most" people, I should have full blown AIDs by now.

The chance of contracting HIV is small but not tiny. Get DNA tested, it's the only way to make sure.

Just lucky. I dodged the bullet for 20 years. I was a slut most of those years. Like you, when I got sick in March '12, I went and got tested again. With a fever of 103 as hiv invaded my body, I still tested negative. The typical test is for antibodies, which my body had not yet produced enough of to test positive. A month later, positive.

I actually started to think I was immune as well. Don't fool yourself.

I also think it's mostly luck. I have barebacked as a bottom for more than 15 years, some of those years taking hundreds of anonymous loads a year, and my last test is still HIV-neg. I also wish I were immune but most likely it's been circumstantial. Maybe if a bottom sniffs poppers while getting fucked it becomes easier for the HIV virus to enter the blood stream.

I`m prefer regular size cocks instead of huge one mostly because I`m afraid of injuring my hole. Maybe this has helped me stay away from HIV for so many years. If a bottom is into big cocks he may get fucked by a huge cock that may not be poz, but that would stretch the hole and help the HIV virus of another top to enter the blood stream.

I wouldn't say that it's luck but circumstantial.

I agree on the poppers having nothing to do with it, if that was the case I would have likely been pozzed up when I was 17 and only liked to bottom, so yeah don't think it makes it any easier besides for the fact it makes guys want to fuck more is about all

• 2 weeks later...
I agree on the poppers having nothing to do with it,...so yeah don't think it makes it any easier besides for the fact it makes guys want to fuck more is about all

I agree because I never intended to say that poppers themselves helps HIV infection. Here are some examples from another site where guys are discussing poppers that illustrate yours and my point:

"i enjoy harder and deeper pounding with poppers the rougher the better ..the first time i was doubled penetrated i had poppers"

"I LOOOOOVE POPPERS. Opens my fuckhole like I never knew it would open, helps larger penetrations possible and MAKES me crave huge shit up my ass"

"Poppers does wonders for a tight hole that is struggling take a cock up inside them. Its warm them up and the cock popped right in deep for some hard thrusting."

"Love the intense feeling that poppers give and in getting your hole ready by taking away the initial pain so that heavy duty pounding can occur! Love poppers when I'm feeling kinky and when I'm into long sessions with my partner."

Rougher, double penetration, larger penetrations, huge cocks, hard thrusting, taking away initial pain. I'm sure all these help HIV infection.