Dom Poz Top in San Mateo next week

I'll be on the Peninsula next week on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night, staying at a hotel about 10 minutes south of SFO in San Mateo right off the Hayward Bridge. Will be looking for some hole to breed. So there are no misunderstandings, let me make some things clear:

1) I only fuck raw. This isn't up for debate. If we meet and you demand a condom you aren't getting fucked. In SF it's very easy to find another bottom.

2) I will not pull out. If you are letting me inside of you raw, you're getting my load raw as well. Again, this isn't up for debate. You consent the second I penetrate your hole.

3) I'm not your boyfriend nor do I want to be. I'm not a kissy / cuddly guy. I'll fuck you you, I'll fuck you right. I want you to enjoy it as well but I don't want to swap spit or make out or cuddle or what not after. Once I nut, I'm pretty much done with you.

4) I'm just about 8" in length with the girth closer to a half-dollar coin. If your hole can't relax to let me go in balls deep we probably shouldn't meet.

5) Obviously I'm poz but I don't serosort. If you are neg and enjoy barebacking with poz guys, move to the front of the line.

I deleted my BBRT profile, just too time consuming and too many flakes. I can host or if you are within a reasonable distance, I can come to you but if I'm going to travel, I hope you are in South San Fran, the Peninsula or the upper part of the South Bay. I can pretty much promise you I won't travel to the North Bay or East Bay or anywhere south of San Jose and if I'm going that far south, your hole better be fucking epic.

Let me add to this, I am extremely verbal and love to be somewhat degrading with my dirty talk. I love to refer to you as a cumpig, my little whore, talking about ruining your hole, etc. I also enjoy a smooth bottom with a hole that literally milks my cock. I'll have you fuck yourself by impaling your ass on my fuckmeat. Don't worry, I'll fuck you proper still but I like to have bottoms that work for my load as well. So just throwing that out there. And then of course for you extra slutty neg bottoms, I love very loud, verbal and direct pozzing talk.

Let me add to this, I am extremely verbal and love to be somewhat degrading with my dirty talk. I love to refer to you as a cumpig, my little whore, talking about ruining your hole, etc. I also enjoy a smooth bottom with a hole that literally milks my cock. I'll have you fuck yourself by impaling your ass on my fuckmeat. Don't worry, I'll fuck you proper still but I like to have bottoms that work for my load as well. So just throwing that out there. And then of course for you extra slutty neg bottoms, I love very loud, verbal and direct pozzing talk.

dude neg btm here....LOVE poz tops......email me at ar1171@aol.com

Neg Bttm here. I love getting used like a whore/faggot! I live 15 min away from San Mateo. When are u free?

Monday night is full. Going to the Warriors' game with a vendor and then found a slut that essentially wants me to rape him only it's consensual. Dry, rough, hard and leaving him in a puddle when I'm done. I'll probably shower the fucking slag with piss before I leave too.

Tuesday is open at the moment.

Wednesday I'm meeting up with an old friend that is coming down from Seattle for an unrelated event and he's got some boypussy that wants to be tag teamed by the two of us. My buddy is not on meds, has a VL in excess of 250k and said he's gonna start saving up as of Sunday so that his first load is not only copious but extra toxic, extra juicy and hopefully conversion worthy.

For the record, I got severe food poisoning on Tuesday that put me in the hospital overnight. I ate at a place near my work in San Mateo and I thought the fish tasted funny, turns out my taste buds weren't lying. When you have never bottomed once in your life, don't have hemorrhoids and no history of GI issues but shit what looks to be a pint of blood, it's generally pretty bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...