Hot Older tops

I ran across an ad on Craig's list a couple of days ago. There was a group of older guys (mostly in their 50's or 60's) in DC who were planning an afternoon party. I thought 'Why not?' and responded to the ad. Soon enough I received an invitation to attend, so I did.

The party was in an apartment in a nice area of DC, and about 30 guys where there when I arrived. Yes, the guys were older, but most were in good shape with some had huge dicks. There were bi, married and gay guys. I undressed and lay on my stomach on one of the beds.

Before long I felt someone's hands playing with my ass. I check him out and focused on the guy's huge uncut dick. Without any word he went in deep. There was a bowl of condoms nearby but no one using them. After a few minutes of fucking he grunted and filled my ass with cum. He was followed by three other guys, all of whom went in bareback and all shot in my ass. Unfortunately about then I had to leave but imagine I could have gotten more had I stuck around.

The guys may have been older but they sure knew how to fuck the right way: bareback and cum goes in the hole.

Edited by Hotload84

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest faggot hole

Older guys, espcially those who have been at this for a while, can be awesome fuckers.  They know the drill, know their bodies and how to maximize their fucking, seem to get to know the contours of a boy's cunt instinctively, and they are prone to going in raw.  While i truly love the aggressive, all out fucking of a younger guy, there is something so special by being fucked by an older, experienced, dude.

When I was in my early 20s I discovered I had a thing for older men.  I had a 50 year old married lover who fucked me mercilessly, and I loved it.  He came in my ass one time, stayed inside me, stayed hard and fucked another load into me. He apologized afterward for being selfish.  I told him he could do that anytime he wanted.

I actually learned cocksucking servicing a man in his mid-fifties.  He had a muscular, hairy body, and a dominant personality.  Unfortunately he was diabetic and liked to drink.  So I had to suck his cock for an hour before he could get hard and cum.  It was good training for a new cocksucker, but I was sorry he wasn't able to fuck me.

Now that I'm an old guy, I'm finding the idea of breeding a young ass more appealing.  Just like me at their age, younger guys like the idea of being bred by Daddy.

• Upvote 1