Staying a Boy

BabyBobby

Part 9

Stephen continued cleaning and then sucking David’s cock as Jim told his what was going to happen.

“Stephen, I know you are going to be a good Daddy for Bobby but what you don’t know is a boy like Bobby may want a Daddy but he needs the discipline of a Master and you Stephen do not yet know how to be a Master. Do you want to learn how to be able to take care of Bobby?”

Stephen nodded as he sucked on David.

“That’s good. Not all men understand what they don’t know and I will show you everything I can. The first thing is you must learn to have Bobby suck a man clean after they have been inside his ass. At the picnic table you didn’t make him, then when I fucked him you didn’t and he didn’t but when I told him what to do he was happy to clean my cock. He doesn’t know yet what to do so you must train him. Right now you are sucking his juices off off David because you hadn’t taught him too.”

“Stephen you also must pay full attention to what is going on so you can protect Bobby. When David put the little chastity cage on him and you said you thought about keeping him in chastity you had already forgot about that plastic one he was wearing earlier.” Stephen stopped sucking for a moment as he remembered now and wondered what happened.

“I took it off him just before I paddled him. It was too big on his baby cock especially once he was slammed and I wanted to see if he would try to touch himself. When you didn’t notice I knew you had a lot to learn and I wanted to be the one to teach you.”

David held Stephen’s head and pounded into his throat as he shot his cum directly into his stomach. Stephen started to gag but David held his head until he finished cumming and then let go.

“When you just started to gag you wanted that cock out of your throat right?”

“Yeah, it felt like I was going to throw up”

“Yes, but when he held you and made you take it and you got his cum in your belly and when he pulled out you knew you were ok, tell me would you rather have had him stop when you gagged or are you happy he held you?”

“It was cool knowing he got to finish what he wanted.”

“Exactly and imagine a sub boy like Bobby, he needs to know that he’s a good boy. See a boy doesn’t know what is right or wrong and needs a man to guide him. Soon you will learn and one day I expect you to be a great Daddy for Bobby, however, Stephen, in addition from today on you are my boy. You may be a man to Bobby but you are my boy. Tell me what you are.”

“I am Bobby’s Daddy and I am Stephen’s boy”

“Good boy. And I am the boy of David and Jacob therefore you and Bobby are their boys too. Since Bobby already likes calling me Uncle I think you will both refer to me as your Uncle and David and Jacob can be called Daddy David and Daddy Jacob for both of you. Good I see Jacob is ready for us now.”

As Jim and David were starting on Stephen, Jacob had set up a second portable sling and Jim told Stephen he was going to experience everything that Bobby was but he would get it first and then could watch us do Bobby.

After securing Stephen into the sling Jim showed him the CB6KS that he took off Bobby and told Stephen that this would be a good size to lock down his big cock so that he could focus better and also learn what it was like to be denied the ability to touch or pleasure himself. Since Bobby is not really able to focus right now we can lock you. And whenever we are training you and Bobby isn’t there you will be locked but since you aren’t a real boy you will be given the key so you can choose when you should be locked and when you need to be free as I expect you’ll have that cock in Bobby often.

Within moments of being locked the realization that he was no longer in control of his own cock started to have an effect on him. He asked Jim if he would finger him and as Jim slid his finger into Stephen he told him that once a boy lost his access to his cock he would always want something inside his ass which was why he should keep Bobby locked forever. I think you should get a booty bump too now so your ass starts begging to be treated like a pussy.

David then told Stephen that while Bobby was still so young he won’t be able to control himself as he got older and that you should be prevent. I find it amazing he isn’t jerking it five times a day and as a Professor of Pediatric Medicine I can tell you that 98% of boys masturbate. Then David asked how young was Bobby and when Stephen told him he was 22 David laughed and said I don’t care what you told them at the door or what his id says but I know this boy must be younger as his body shows he is at most 16 but I expect more like 15, then glancing at Bobby he said don’t tell me he is only 14. Stephen told them he was really 22. David and Jacob has spent years looking for a boy like Bobby. Puberty starts by 15 for 90% of boys and for a boy Bobby’s age to have only recently begun is happens in less than 1/10 of 1%. David knew then he needed to stop Bobby’s body from going any further through puberty and already started to think about the fun they would have for years to come. They agreed that when they finished at the club they would bring Bobby and Stephen to their townhouse to sleep and then to plan the future.

Jim and David then pushed a good size shard into both Stephen and Bobby as Jacob brought over the toy bag.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

Part 10

Jacob started to pull out dildos and butt plugs that went from large to fucking humongous. He grinned as he held up the huge canine dildo with a knot the size of a softball. He then told David that he could plan to turn Bobby into a little boy and Jim could start his Dom training for Stephen later because I have had enough talking and just want to start fucking and these two are primed and ready to go and he slipped a finger into Bobby. The boy started to whimper which sounded like a combination between a moan and begging. Jacob asked Bobby if he needed to be fucked and the whimpering became louder and the pacifier gag didn’t stop it from being clear that the near virginal boy was so into slut mode that Jacob knew he would get to use probably every toy on him before the night was over. He pulled his finger out and said I guess Bobby doesn’t want to get fucked and Bobby went quiet and Jacob leaned over Bobby and said, Bobby doesn’t need to be fucked, which finally connected in Bobby’s foggy chemmed up brain and he started to whimper again but this was more of a cry than a moan but still sounded like he was begging.

Stephen was higher than he ever had been but was still able to understand what was happening around him but his ass wanted cock so bad that he wanted to get fucked so bad and didn’t care who did it to him and was actually worried that he might not get enough cock as he had to share their cocks with Bobby.

David told Jim to join Jacob as he wanted to watch the two of them show him how they could use their restrained holes. Jim walked right up to Stephen and said you’re my boy now as he plunged into his ass causing Stephen to scream from both the shock of the brutal entry plus he wasn’t use to being fucked especially so rough. Jim told Stephen that a boy should take it and enjoy it and a boy like Bobby needs to be fucked hard as he started to pound Stephen.

Jacob continued to tease Bobby and told him that his Daddy was getting fucked hard and did Bobby need to get his boypussy pounded hard too. Bobby seemed to nod which Jacob took as a yes and told Bobby he would soon get fucked and his pussy would be wrecked, he then asked Bobby if we wanted his hole wrecked and this time it was clear Bobby understand because he moaned out loud and started begging but with the pacifier gag it wasn't clear so Jacob decided to loosen the gag so he could hear the boy beg to be used. Jacob’s cock was rock hard and dripping as he now could clearly hear the boy begging for it. As he enjoyed listening to Bobby’s begging and moaning turn into crying he finished lubing the canine dildo that he knew would get the boy screaming and started to rub the tip on Bobby’s hole which caused Bobby to moan and try to slide down further but Jacob wasn’t going to let the boy take control and pulled back a few inches so that it wasn’t touching and Bobby starting begging and crying again.

Jacob then leaned over Bobby and said if you want to get fucked you need to ask me to fuck you.

“Please fuck me”

“Who are you asking to fuck you?”

“Daddy, please fuck me” and he started to whimper again.

“Good boy, Bobby, every man is now your Daddy or Uncle. Now ask me to wreck your boypussy”

“Daddy, wreck me, wreck my boypussy”

“Good little boy, now ask me to break and ruin you and to hurt you”

“Daddy, please I need you to break and ruin me and I need you to hurt me now”

Jim continued his brutal assault on Stephen’s ass and told him, “listen to your boy beg to be hurt and wrecked. It is your responsibility to learn how to give him what he needs but tonight we will make sure he gets what he needs and maybe even more”

Jacob then slapped Bobby’s face three times and shoved the canine dildo in completely except the knot. Bobby screamed but also started moving his ass on the dildo fucking himself.

Jacob told him he was a good bitch boy and Jacob pushed the pacifier gag back into his mouth and told him he could cry and scream as much as he wanted but he needed to keep riding the doggy cock and then Jacob started to slap Bobby’s face again and Bobby started to cry and tears ran down his face.

Jacob kept slapping Bobby as he told Jim that Bobby may be spun out of his mind but he will remember when I shove this knot in him. He then asked Jim to pour some poppers on a cloth and when he stopped slapping Bobby’s face Jim laid the popper soaked cloth covering Bobby’s nose and mouth and told him to breathe deep knowing the kid would need the help of the poppers for what Jacob was going to push up his ass and as soon as Jacob heard his first exhale he started to push the knot into Bobby’s pussy.

“Bobby, cry for me. Cry Bobby if you want to get wrecked”.

Bobby started his whimpering but when Jim put pressure on the canine dildo and Bobby’s ass started to open up further than it ever has but only half as much as was needed for the canine knot Bobby started to cry and that quickly turned into screaming but the gag kept the noise under control. The tears started to run down his face again and he was nearly having a convulsion when the knot finally popped into what was a cherry hole just a couple of hours ago. His ass started to close on the knot and Bobby's tiny little locked up cocklet started to piss as he lost control of his bladder and David seeing that jumped up and put his mouth around the locked up cocklet and started to swallow and enjoy the little boy’s piss.

Jim told Stephen that Bobby’s hole just took the doggy knot and it is bigger than his fist. Stephen surprised him by begging that he needed his ass wrecked too. Jim told him that he would be happy to teach him what a wrecked ass felt like but first he was about to find out what being a cumhole felt like as he started to blast his toxic load into his new trainee.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I want to be wrecked like Stephen is about to be...man this story was so good...I hope @Baby Bobby ads more. I loved the fact that he changed the point of view from which the story was told at least 3 times. That's not easy to do. Here's hoping for more "Bobby."

• 7 years later...