As others have written, your stories are extremely hot.  I started reading this one some years ago, and enjoyed it then, but only this week came across the recent updates that started in 2020 -- they're fantastic.

I really like the way you use the words "pussy" and "cunt" for a boy-hole and how the action flows from nice, soft, and gentle to mean, hard, and forceful and back again.  It's great the way you describe the inner ring in a boy's hole, and all the rimming and felching has my cock throbbing ... makes me want to get my beard wet with cum that I've felched from a well-used cunt ... before adding my load....  Oh, and love the references to Ian Jay.  Perfect.

Thanks, and please continue!

Matt led me round to the side door and let himself in. As soon as the door closed behind us and Matt had taken off his shoes he stripped, I did the same. He grinned at me, took my hand and lead me through the kitchen to a door. We walked hand in hand down the steps into the red lit basement. Just like at Tom and Robert’s I found myself in another playroom. There were mirrors all around, and shelves lined with toys. A sling stood in the middle and on one side what I guessed had to be fuck bench with restraints to tie a boy down. My cock strained and leaked in its cage at the sight of the fuck bench.

I was so entranced with the room that I missed the sound of the door at the top of the steps closing and someone coming down. “Well fuck Mattie if I’d known your friend was this cute I might have made him my boy instead of letting Rob and Tommy get to have all the fun.” I turned around and found myself face to face with a massive hulk of a man.

Sir was probably in his early fifties, with short salt and pepper hair, a clean-cut beard and strong broad face. His eyes had a very similar wicked glint to Matt’s before he had fucked me. He wore a black leather vest and a black jock which strained to hold in what I could tell was a beautifully fat cock. His body was not what I would have described as gym buff but he was clearly muscular with dark black hair all over him. He was a man, in every sense of the word. I wanted him inside of me.

“Mattie explained the rules to you I assume?” He said looking at me.

“Yes Sir,” calling him Sir came so naturally, I wasn’t sure how anyone could call him otherwise.

“Good. How many loads do you have inside you boy?”

“Nineteen Sir.”

“And your Masters want you to collect how many?”

“Twenty Sir.”

“And if you go over?”

“They’ll be thrilled Sir! I’m to spend tomorrow collecting loads too. They want to see if I really am the cumdump they hope I am, Sir.”

“Good boy, I’m sure you are.”

“Thank you, Sir,” I blushed.

“Now, Mattie, how about you get your little friend settled in the swing and then I think it’s time to plug your cunt don’t you?”

“Yes Sir!” Matt replied and took me over to the sling in the middle of the room. Just like at Tom and Robert’s there was a massive mirror above the sling and for a moment I stared up at myself and marveled at what a slut I looked like. Matt put my ankles and wrists into the restraints, kissed my cheek and stepped away.

I couldn’t see where Matt went but he returned quickly with a cart like at my Master’s house with toys and lube on it. He winked at me and grabbed a rather aggressive looking plug. It had a broad flat head a wide shaft and then a sharp cut back to a neck and flared base. He lubed it up and then bent over, his ass facing towards me. I watched as he pressed the plug into his hole, pushing past the initial resistance and swallowing it with ease. He turned around with a grin on his face. “That’s my favorite plug.”

“Matt’s seen me wreck quite a few college boy’s cunts,” Sir said stepping up between my legs, “That’s why he brought the toy tray over like the good boy he is; however, your Sir’s have asked that I not make you too sore to take cock tomorrow. As you’re their boy and not mine, I’m going to respect that. You’re going to get my cock once Mattie has gotten it wet enough for your pussy and then I’m going to breed you. The next time I see you though, you will be put through your paces. Understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good boy. Faggot, come get my cock wet so I can breed your friend’s slut cunt.”

Matt fell to his knees and pulled Sir’s cock from his jock. It was still mostly soft but it was already wonderfully fat. My hole twitched. I watched as Matt swallowed it to the base and slowly opened wider and wider to allow Sir’s cock to grow in his mouth. Sir moaned a little as Matt worked his cock hard. My caged little cock leaked, and my hole twitched watching Matt service this man. He was clearly lost in cock lust. This man, this dick, held power over him, and I recognized how I had felt with my Masters earlier that day. It had been an instant devotion for me, and it seemed like it had been for Matt too originally.

For Sir’s part it was obvious he felt something for Matt too, he treated him with love and care even though it was obvious who was in charge. He held the back of Matt’s head and worked more and more of his hardening cock into his mouth, but never so much that Matt couldn’t cope. It was a perfect balance of rough control and care. It was spectacular to watch and make me all the more excited to give myself over to Robert and Tom.

His dick sufficiently hard, Sir pushed Matt back and pulled his dick out. I knew what was coming next and my pulse quickened. Matt stood up and moved next to my head, he grinned down at me, and then as I felt Sir’s cock press against my hole he kissed me. Matt’s tongue slid into my mouth as Sir slid into my cunt. I groaned and kissed Matt back as I felt the now familiar waves of joy wash over me as I took another raw cock. Sir’s cock felt both long and thick, in his first stroke he pushed passed my second ring and had me wide open. Had my legs not been cuffed to the sling I would have wrapped them around Sir to pull him deeper inside of me. He had one of those cocks that just made me feel whole. No wonder Matt had given himself over to this man.

“Rob and Tom are fucking lucky. You’ve got a beautiful cunt boy. It feels so goddamn good on my cock.”

Matt stopped kissing me for a moment so I could answer, “Thank you Sir.” The sling was swinging me back against Sir’s cock with each thrust making them rougher and deeper.

“Mattie here is quite taken with you too. You know he’d told me about you before, the cute boy he’s friends with and wants to be more but is worried he’s too square to handle what a slut Mattie is. He was so excited when he came back and told me that not only had he fucked you twice but you’d turned into a cumslut in one day and were not the property of our friends Tom and Rob.” He was fucking me with long slow strokes all through this. “That’s why I locked up his beautiful cock. I didn’t want him getting too excited and forgetting his place. Though I doubt Mattie would ever forget who he belongs to. Right?”

“No Sir,” Mattie replied, grinning from ear to ear, though his cheeks did look a little flushed.

“Tom and Rob are going to train you up good, and you and Mattie can be cumpigs together. Do you like the sound of that boy?”

“Yes Sir,” I practically screamed.

“Good pig. Mattie, go upstairs and unlock the back door. I’ve made some arrangements for you too tonight.”

“Yes, Sir!” Matt dashed off upstairs.

“Mattie told me how jealous he was of how many loads you had in your cunt, so I invited a few friends over for him. So, while I’m breeding your cunt, you’re going to watch Mattie in his element.”

“Thank you Sir! Seeing Matt get fucked while his loads are in my cunt makes me feel so sexy Sir! I’m the hole that other holes use.”

“Fuck pig, it didn’t take long to break your mind and teach you your place.” He gave me a good hard slam, as Matt came back down the stairs. “On the bench boy,” Sir instructed.

Matt laid down on the fuck bench next to the sling. Sir pulled his cock slowly from my hole and moved to strap Matt down. Once he was secure, Sir worked the plug out of Matt’s hole revealing a wet, loose gaping, cunt. He spat directly into Matt’s hole, and then grabbed a dildo from the cart Matt had brought over for me. It had to be almost two feet long, with a slow taper from nothing to wide as a fist. Sir lubed it up, and then slowly slid it inside of Matt till the faired base popped inside. With that finished he tied a blind fold around Matt’s head and winked at me.

“Thank you Sir,” Matt said.

“Keep that inside till your first top come, I have to get back to your friend.” He patted Matt’s exposed ass, and turned back to me. Sir had no sooner slide his cock inside me, when we heard someone come inside upstairs. Clearly this was someone who had been here before, after hearing the almost unmistakable sound of clothes being removed at the top of the stairs the new comer walked down into the basement.

Sir, turned his head to great the man, and then resumed fucking me. Matt was clearly not his priority right now. Somehow that was hot too. I was his only focus even though there were random men entering his house to fuck his boy.

“I may not be able to keep my promise to Tom and Rob about only pumping a load into this cunt. Its too damn good. I’ll just make sure you’re not too wrecked for tomorrow. How does that sound boy?”

“Please use me Sir.”

The new man laughed, “Two pigs, you’re a lucky man.”

“This one isn’t mine,” Sir gestured to me, “A couple of friends are breaking him in. I’m just taking advantage of that situation. The faggot on the bench is mine. He’s desperate for some loads tonight.”

“Pimping out your boy, while breaking in another, I love it.”

The guy moved behind Matt and I got a good look at him. He was probably in his mid-forties, salt and pepper hair, short beard, good body, hairy as fuck and with the kind of cock I was coming to associate with anyone Matt was going to fuck. It was hard as a rock already, uncut, with a broad tip, a long slow taper to a fat base in a nest of graying pubes. The balls hung low and loose. My own mouth watered. He wasted no time, grabbed the base of the toy inside Matt and pulled it out. He let out a low whistle seeing how long the toy was. He laid its sticky shaft on Matt’s back and then without saying anything to my friend, slid his cock in.

Matt groaned and so did I. I watched this stranger pick up his pace as Sir deep dicked me, keeping his pace steady but plunging his cock in to the hilt each time. Sir wanted to make it last, the man fucking Matt on the other hand was clearly here to dump his load. He hammered away at Matt’s ass making him groan and whimper. I had seen Matt get fucked already today but this was different. He wasn’t just a horny bottom he had become little more than a cunt. It was exactly what I wanted to be. More than that, I wanted to be that with him. I suddenly had the image of the two of us strapped down on fuck benched being bred by men we would never see. Turns out that vison would come true by the end of the school year.

The man fucking Matt picked up his pace and growled in his ear before slamming in hard and unloading his balls. He grunted, and Matt whimpered out a thank you.

“Thanks for letting me use your boy.” He said to Sir as he headed to the stairs and then was gone.

“Feel good Mattie?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Did you like watching Mattie get bred boy?”

“Yes Sir!”

“You wished you were ass up next to him taking strangers loads too, didn’t you boy.”

“Yes Sir.”

“I’m sure that will come soon enough.” Sir pulled out of me and walked over to Matt. I figured he was going to slide the dildo back in Matt when he picked it up, but he brought it over to me. Still slathered in lube and cum from Matt’s hole he started to slide it inside of me. I felt it press into my second hole and then past it’s battered ring. Slowly he worked the whole loose wringing toy inside of me till just the flared base was left. I took a deep breath and as I breathed out he slid it inside me. A few more deep breaths and he was fucking me with it.

I got wrapped up in how my hole felt slipping around the knot of the toy and didn’t notice another guy come downstairs. It was only when Matt gasped that I looked over and saw a tall thin guy not much older than us slide his baseball bat cock inside of Matt. I watched as my hole was stretched over and over and Matt took this beastly dick. Soon Matt was taking another load of cum and thanking his top, while my hole became sloppier and sloppier.

Before the twink pulled out another guy came down the stairs, already naked and took his place as soon as Matt’s hole was empty. While Matt took his third cock Sir picked up a bigger toy, not as long this time but thicker, and lubed it up. I groaned with pleasure as my ass opened to accommodate it.

After Matt’s third cock he had a break and was left on the fuck bench listening to my sloppy hole be dildo fucked by Sir as I panted. After a while Sir sized up my dildo again. I was probably just as stretched as when Tom and Robert had been opening me the first time.

As Sir slowly worked the full length of the new dildo in me Matt’s fourth and fifth tops turned up. It went on like this through Matt’s tenth load with Sir slowly working ever larger and longer toys inside of me while Matt lay ass up taking loads. By that point I had a big blunt egg-shaped plug in my ass and was covered in sweat. Precum had leaked from my cage all over by torso and I was a sticky mess.

After the tenth top left Sir untied Matt, helped him up, gave him a kiss and brought him on shaky legs over to look at my cunt. “You little friend here has worked all the way up to the XL Egg.”

“Fuck!” Matt said.

“Go ahead, I know you want to,” Sir said indulgently.

Matt grabbed the toy and fucked it in and out of my hole a few times before pulling it completely out. He bent over the bench, his ass towards us, and worked the cum covered toy into his own hole. He groaned, and then came over to kiss me again.

“Feel better?”

“Yes Sir! Thank you Sir.”

“Good boy. Are you ready for my load now pig?”

“Fucking breed my cunt Sir!”

Sir laughed and looked at the two horny, caged bottom boys in front of him. Smiling he began to fuck me. This was not like before he was no longer trying to make it last, this was about filling my hole with his cum. I moaned and begged as he sweat and grunted. He hammered the sling so hard I was swinging wildly with each thrust. Sir started to growl and I knew he was about to flood me. I held onto the chains and found myself being pulled into Sir’s crotch as he unloaded inside of me. Even with all my hole had been through it felt like a flood rushing in as Sir bred me. I whispered thank you as he bucked one last time inside of me and then slowly pulled out.

Sir picked up a phone from the toy tray and took a picture of my ruined hole. “To send to your Masters.”

I left Matt at Sir’s place and went back to mine, exhausted, and leaking, but still somehow horny as fuck.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

• 1 month later...

I started searching Scruff, and Adam4Adam, and Grindr for more guys. It was still early in the morning but there were a few guys on. I decided to cast a wide net. Really any one listed as a top I sent a message to. It wasn’t a conscious choice but my standards were changing. Even the day before I had been question after guys who were more traditionally attractive, and now I found myself looking just for cock, the bigger the better.

Matt’s reply to my message came in and I was a little shocked when it was a picture of my friend strapped to the fuck bench, ass in the air, with a massive dildo sticking half out of his ass.

“Mattie is a little busy right now, but he’ll be over later to play with you.”

Then I got a text from an unknown number, “This is Sir. I’ll send Mattie to help you meet your goal for the day later, right now I’m reminding him who his cunt belongs to.”

“Thank you, Sir!” I replied.

“Would you like Sir to share your number with some of his friends boy?”

“Yes, please, Sir.”

“Good pig. Expect some text.”

God I wanna get fucked right now, I thought, and went back to Scruff. I felt like I was looking at my grid with new eyes. Really anyone with Top on their profile was an option. Guys I had never even considered before started to look good. I very quickly got a message from an older guy who had hit on me before but I’d never been interested in. This time as if knowing what I needed he sent a picture of a fat, dripping, uncut cock after his usual “hey.” That did it for me. I after a few naughty messages I sent him my phone number and address. I quickly did the same with a boy guy about my age that I was almost certain I’d seen around campus before. Then I also texted Jeff letting him know my hole was available again all day.

The older guy confirmed he was on his way, and I was off to the races. I took a big load from him without much preamble, then the college guy, a jock from scruff, a random from craigslist, and finally a heavy set bear with a beer can. When Matt finally walked into my apartment I was laying on my bed, completely naked, and covered once more in sweat and cum.

He dropped his bag and stripped by the front door. His dick was still locked in a cage and I could tell by the way he was walking that he had a plug in his hole.

“How ya’ doing,” asked Matt, jumping on the bed naked next to me.

“I’m so fucking horny,” I replied kissing him.

“Good! How many loads so far?”

“Four.”

“Fuck that’s hot,” he was grinding his cage against my leg and running his hands along my sweaty naked body. “I’ve got a fun afternoon planned for you.” He kissed me again and then got up and grabbed his bag from the other room. He pulled out a blindfold like the one Tom and Robert had put on me the day before. “So, between Sir and I, we’ve got you pretty booked for the afternoon, and while I’m sure you’re horny enough that your standards have shifted a little, I think you’ll enjoy just giving up and being a hole for anyone. Just like yesterday you are going to end up full of cum, but this time you’ll have no say in who is fucking you.”

I grabbed Matt and kissed him deep, “Thank you.”

“Your first top will be here soon, on your knees, ass towards the door.”

I got up as he told me to, and put on the blind fold. After a few minutes of Matt easing my hole I heard him get up and open the front door, there were murmured voices, and then I felt new hands on my cheeks. A moment later a cock was pressed inside me. Like all the cocks I associated with Matt, it was thick and filled me up perfectly.

The man said nothing, he used his hands to pull me back against him, and ground his cock into me. I was literally nothing more than a hole to him and it was all I wanted to be. He used me as a fuck toy till the cum churned up in his balls and then he bred my cunt. When he was finished with me, he cleaned up and left.

“Good job pig,” Matt said, rubbing my gaping hole, “keep the blindfold on, there’s plenty more where that came from.”

Over the next three hours six more guys came over, each one right after the other, and bred me. I never saw a single one of them, and Matt never let me take the blind fold off. In between each one Matt would kiss me and tell me how amazing I looked with all those raw dicks inside of my cum filled guts. After the last guy he rolled me onto my back and kissed me deep.

He was straddling my hips and grinding his still plugged ass against my leaking cage. “I’ve got a surprise for you coming up next.”

“Thank you,” was all I managed to say.

Matt’s surprise started like the others had, muffled voices at the door and then a fat raw cock in my hole. I groaned as he entered me, but my groan was quickly stifled as another fat cock was pressed into my mouth. Fuck, I thought, two dicks at one, even better!

I swallowed the cock in my mouth happily. I sucked and moaned around the shaft as the cock inside me hammered away. Then both dicks were pulled from me and I was tossed around so that I was now straddling someone. The other guy lined up the dick below me and pushed me down onto it. I started to ride but was quickly pushed forward so that my chest was pressed against the man inside me. The second dick was then at my hole. I was about to get double fucked.

“Fuck me,” I begged.

They laughed, and the second dick pressed into my battered and leaking hole.

Matt turned my face to him and kissed me, “You’re doing amazing, and you look so fucking sexy with those two cocks inside your cunt.”

“We’re gonna fill this faggot up. You want our loads boy?”

“Yes!” I shouted.

The guy below me started to buck harder, while his friend held me in place. There was no escaping the onslaught from their cocks. I just groaned and willed my hole to open just a little bit more for them.

“Fuck babe, I’m gonna flood his cunt,” the guy behind me said.

“Load him up, lube this hole up for me.”

They groaned and I could tell one of them was cuming. The guy below me pounded his dick up into me harder still and then moaned loudly as he to came deep inside me. We were all panting as they came down and I felt one cock slip from my ass. Matt helped me up and off of the guy below me. I lay on the bed a sweaty mess as they left.

When Matt finally took the blind fold off of me I blinked at him confusedly for a minute while my eyes re-adjusted. Then a big smile broke out across my face. “Thank you,” was all I could manage as I collapsed back into his arms.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

• 1 month later...

I gasped as Matt stuffed a fat plug from his bag inside of me. He smiled and rubbed my stomach for a second and then kissed me.

“Fuck,” he said, breaking the kiss, “I guess I shouldn’t be so shocked after your performance yesterday day but damn. You just got destroyed by eight cocks in a row and you never even asked to see one of them.”

“I don’t know. Yesterday I took that first load and it just felt right, now every time I take another I just feel more and more like I’m who I’m supposed to be. I guess it doesn’t matter who the dick is attached to so long as I’m getting fucked and bred.”

“That was exactly how I felt last year. Sir gave me my first taste of belonging to someone and I knew I had found my place in the world. He took me from being your average horny college kid to a cumslut in a few weeks.”

“I need to text my Sir’s and tell them!”

“Yes, you do boy!”

I grabbed my phone and texted them about what Matt had just done for me.

“Fuck yes Pig!” came their response, “two more loads and that cunt is officially ours.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Have fun getting the last two, we’ll see you in the morning. Assuming you’re successful ;)”

“Yes Sir!”

“And don’t forget, 15 is a goal not a limit. If you take more that’s all the better.”

“Fuck,” said Matt reading over my shoulder, “If I could get hard right now I’d be fucking dripping.”

“If you could get hard right now,” I laughed, “I’d be riding your fat cock for all its worth.”

He kissed me deep and pushed on the plug in my cunt making me moan into his mouth. He then rolled off the bed and checked his phone. “Well,” he said, a wicked grin crossing his face, “looks like I have to go. Sir needs me to go help out a friend of his. You should check your phone too, Sir gave out your number to a few people and I think they’re going to help you get to your goal.”

Matt got up and got dressed. I just lay on the bed naked and sweaty for a few more minutes. He came over and kissed me again, “Have fun, I’ll see you later.”

When he was gone I checked my phone.

My first new text was from Robert, “Sir’s told us you’ll have reached your goal in the next few hours. Here’s your next set of instructions. Tomorrow, come to the house at noon. After tonight’s done no more loads till you get here. We’re going to claim your cunt.”

“YES SIR!” I typed back quickly.

Then a text from Sir, “A couple friends will be texting you, they are likely to only send addresses and maybe a photo of their cock. Tom and Robert agreed. You are to go to their homes and service them in the order you get their messages. You only have to text them when you’re on your way. I’ve broken in more boys than them and they’ve agreed to let me use some of my expertise to make sure you’re really the cunt for them.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Then there were three more texts, like Sir said, just addresses and photos of hard, fat, beautiful cocks. I texted the first number that I was on my way. Put on a jockstrap, jogging shorts and a t-shirt, then left for the car, with the fat plug still deep in my hole.

When I thought about that evening while lying in bed the next morning sweaty with dried cum all over my body, my cock leaking in its cage, and the massive plug slipping from my loose hole I thought about how much my mind had shifted from 48 hours before, and reveled in my new-found freedom.

The first address was just a few minutes away, an apartment complex on the other side of campus. I parked, and without a second glance, walked into the building. The apartment was on the third floor, and I took the steps as quickly as I could without dislodging the plug from my hole as I walked.

I don’t know what I was expecting when I knocked on the door but a baby-faced boy in a tank top with a surprising amount of chest hair on display was not it. He smiled broadly at me and then let me in. Once inside the door he quickly grabbed me and kissed me hard on the mouth.

His hands roved all over my body as he walked me through the apartment our mouth locked together. We moved into a bedroom, and he pulled my shirt off over my head breaking our kiss for the first time. I did the same to him and ran my hands across his hairy pecs and flat stomach. He smiled at me again and said, “Hi.” We both laughed a little and looked sheepish.

“Hi.”

“Ordinarily I’d tell you my name and exchange pleasantries but Sir made it clear that today you’re just a cunt hungry for cum,” He grinned broadly at me, “So strip and get ready for my cock pig.”

I grinned back at him and said, “Thank you Sir.”

He laughed lightly and dropped his jeans revealing a bulging jock, as I stripped off my clothes. I left my jock on and turned around on the bed with my ass in the air for him.

“Fuck, that is a big fucking plug. Sir wasn’t kidding, your hole’s been through it.”

“Two days of constant breeding, and uses. Hope you like a worn-out cunt.”

“Nothing better, now let’s get that plug out of you.”

I leant forward and arched my back, pushing my hole out as he tugged on the base of the plug. At first it felt like my hole was going to hold onto it but then my ring expanded and at the plug sprung out into the tops hands.

“Fuck,” he moaned appreciatively and fingered my hole, “what a beautiful fucking cunt. I was going to tell you to get my cock wet for your hole but I don’t think you need it. Think you can take this with just the cum in your cunt?”

I looked over my shoulder as he waved yet another long thick cock at me. My mouth watered. “Fucking shove it in my cunt and find out,” I growled in response.

“Good pig,” and that was it. He slammed inside of me and started to pound me. I was instantly a whimpering mess. My hole felt sloppy as he fucked me, and I felt cum splash out onto my balls and legs. He moaned and complimented my hole as he pounded away.

“Breed me! Please! Flood my cunt.” I begged as he used me.

He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my head back, forcing my ass onto his cock as he fucked me even harder. I groaned as he hammered into my prostate. “Fuck yes, bitch, take that fucking cock.”

Suddenly he let go of my hair and spanked my ass hard causing me to yelp and clamp down on his cock with my hole.

“On your back pig. I wanna look you in the eyes as I seed your warm cunt.”

“Yes, Sir!” I slipped off his cock and flopped over onto my back quickly grabbing my knees and pulling them to my chest.

“Good boy. You’ve been trained well.”

“Honestly,” I gasped as he slid back in, “My training has just started. I took my first load three nights ago. I met my owners the next afternoon and I’ve done nothing but take loads and learn to follow their orders since.”

“Fuck yes. A natural born cumdump.”

“That’s what my owner’s called me.”

He smiled, kissed me, and then started to rail me again. My eyes rolled back and I was lost in fuck lust.

“That’s it boy,” he said between strokes, “I’m going to fill you up. Breed this wet fucking cunt and add my load. You want that don’t you. You need this cum.”

“Yes Sir!”

“Take my fucking load slut!” He slammed balls deep in me and collapsed forward, his hairy chest rubbing against me as he breathed deeply.

I moaned feeling his cock pulsed as his balls emptied into me. “Thank you, Sir,” I panted.

“Fuck,” he kissed me, “Fuck, I could keep you all day but Sir told me not to keep you too long. You’ve got places to be.”

I opened my eyes and kissed him again, wrapping my legs around his waist to pull him tight. “Thank you,” I said again.

“I’ll see you again, don’t worry I’ve got your number.” He disentangled himself from me and picked up the plug from the night stand. He spat on the head and slid it back into my hole with a wet pop. I smiled widely and felt my body relax again. This just felt right. “Well pig, you’d better get dressed and be on your way. Don’t want to keep the men waiting.”

We both grinned and I got dressed. I thanked him again as we kissed by the door and then walked back to my car, somehow stinking even more of sex than before.

When I got in the car I checked my messages. I had three new addressed bringing my appointments up to five. I texted the next one on the list, plugged the address into google and headed out.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

There are stories and then there are stories that smack of real experiences filled with details that can only come from the one who has lived the words I am reading.  Your story and each of its installments is awesome as it whispers sweet ideas some of which I have experienced and others that I crave to have the experience of.   I have awakened on some mornings feeling as you Sex Addict. I feel slutty perhaps more piggish or even a bit of a whore  - when the three converge I feel  insatiable desire. Thank you  Keep those stories cumming.

Rj

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got a text from Sir as I drove, “Good job boy. You proved with Matt and the blind fold you’re hungry enough to take any cock when you can’t see it. Now you’re going to prove you will take any cock from any man. Eric is a cutie but you almost certainly will not be attracted to all the men you’re going to see tonight. But all of them have big cock and all of them are going to breed your loose cunt deep. Mattie struggled at first with being willing to service everyone who wanted his hole, but something tells me you won’t have that issue. Good luck.”

My cock throbbed in the cage, Sirs message made what I was doing all the hotter. It also gave me a mission and something to prove. I would show Sir and my owners that I was the best cumdump around, and that they had been right to choose me. I drove with new purpose to the next house, parked in the drive and proudly walked to the front door.

A man in his late sixties opened the door. Inwardly I laughed, Sir had probably thought I hadn’t already shifted to wanting anyone with a big cock not just hunky college boys. This thin looking older man was tenting out his sweatpants and that was all I needed to know. He ordered me to strip and drop my plug by the door. I was then led naked through the house to a bedroom where he tossed me on my back, dropped his pants and slammed what felt like a foot-long cock into me. He barely said a word to me as he drilled away at my pussy. I didn’t care though, his cock felt amazing and within ten minutes of arriving at his house I had another thick load deep in my guts.

Five minutes after that I was plugged and dressed and back in the car driving to my next address.

The next man was in his mid-thirties with a sizeable gut, a handsome bearded face, and a cock that while much shorter than the others I’d had was fatter than a can of beer. He led me out to his garage, pulled down my shorts, took out the plug and bred me bent over his truck bed. Even after all the cock I had taken and the hours I had spent plugged his cock felt impossibly thick. I was slack jawed as he used me, and after he came in me and replaced the plug I felt less full than I had before. He had opened me so wide the plug felt loose.

I texted Tom and Robert from the car that I was one load over my goal, and on my way to take another. “Good boy,” they responded, “Keep the plug Mattie gave you in and we’ll see you tomorrow. Have fun ;)”

Twenty minutes later I was in the suburban part of town, naked, and on my knees with a bear slapping his semi hard fat cock against my face. I opened my mouth and he started to throat fuck me as his dick hardened. My mouth became full to bursting with cock as I suck him and slathered his cock in spit. I could feel it dribbling down my chin and his balls became wet with spit as they slapped my face. He groaned in appreciation as his cock slipped down my throat and I started to deep throat him.

A voice came from the other end of the house, “Babe, is that slut here yet.” Then out of the corner of my eye I saw another naked man walked into the room. He was tall and beefy, totally smooth except for his thick armpits and the dense pubes around his already hard cock. “I guess he his.”

“He’s a damn fine cock sucker, do you wanna try or just use his cunt.”

“You enjoy his mouth babe, I’ll get another load in here for you. Get up on your hands and knees pig.”

I shifted and presented my ass to the new man without ever letting the bears cock out of my mouth. He got behind me, pulled the plug out and whistled. Then without further comment he slid his cock inside me. I moaned around the bears cock and pushed back on the dick now entering my hole.

“Fuck look at this whore backing up on my cock. Tom and Robert really lucked out on this one.”

“Dump a big fresh load in him for me. I wanna feel your warm spunk in him when I fuck him.”

The two men kissed above me as if I was only a sex toy. They slammed into me in tandem, keeping me trapped between their cocks. My eyes had glazed over, and the fuck lust had taken me over. Once more I had become the fuck zombie I was meant to be. It felt like my hole had gone slack around the invading cock, and drool was running out of my mouth. I was completely lost; my focus had shifted to be about nothing other than the cocks inside of me.

The beefy guy fucking my hole spanked my ass as he ground his cock into me, and called me a whore as his pace quickened. He was about to breed me. I pushed my ass back against him, trying to get him deeper with each stroke. I tightened my hole around his cock and moaned. The vibrations made the bear in my mouth force his cock deeper in me in appreciation.

Then yet another load was pumped into my hole. The guy held his cock in me and shook, breathing heavily. A big drop of sweat fell onto my back. Slowly he pulled his cock from my hole. Heavy hands pushed down on my back as they kissed over me, then the cock was gone. I felt cool air on my gaping hole.

“My turn,” said the bear, and he pushed my mouth off of his cock. They switched places and the bear slammed his cock into me. I gasped and threw my head back, but my mouth was only empty for a moment before I was licking ass juice and cum off the cock that had just bred me. The bear didn’t l last long, and soon there was another load of cum being pumped into me. As soon as he pulled out of my cunt I spun around and cleaned off the bears dick as well.

“Fuck,” said the beefy guy, “did he come with this plug in his cunt?”

“Sure did. Slide it back in him before our loads leak out.”

I pushed my ass back against the plug and it slid in easily. I had to concentrate to keep it in, my hole felt loose around its base.

“Thanks for cleaning my dick off kid. You’d better get dressed and get to your next appointment.”

“Thank you, Sirs,” I said. I got dressed and clenching my hole as I walked I left and got back in my car.

Sitting in my car I sent a text to Tom and Robert, “Those last two cocks ruined me. Sir’s plug wont even stay in my cunt anymore.”

“Fuck yes pig!” They responded, “Keep wrecking that cunt. Drive by the house on your way to the next appointment, there will be a gift for you in the mailbox.”

“A gift?”

“You’ll see.”

“Yes, Sir!”

I started to drive towards their house. My ass felt wet and I knew I was leaking cum onto my car seat. In the mailbox at Tom and Roberts house I found a brown paper bag stuffed in the mailbox. It was heavy when I pulled it out. I opened it so quickly I tore the bag. Sitting in my lap was another plug. It was heavy, a silvery orange, and even bigger than the one currently inside my hole. I looked up and down the street, I needed to feel it inside me. There didn’t seem to be anyone around so I pulled my shorts down and slid the old plug from my battered hole. I glob of cum dripped into the back of my shorts as I did. I scooped it up and slathered it all over the new plug. Then after spitting on the head, I sat on it. For a long moment I hovered with three quarters of it deep inside me, my hole trying to open yet wider, then the muscles gave way and with a deep moan I slid down and rooted the plug inside me.

“Thank you for the plug Sir!” I texted, still shaking a little.

“Don’t worry boy, now that you’re ours you hole is never going to be left wanting again. Have fun.”

“Thank you!” Then I texted the next address I had received and started driving.

I was admittedly thrown off when I pulled up to the next address. I was sitting in the parking lot of the largest dorm on campus. I knew what Sir was doing, he was testing me. It was easy to have men over to my place, or to go to random houses throughout town but to walk into a dorm where I might run into anyone I know smelling of sweat and cum with a massive plug holding me wet hole open was another. I also knew I didn’t have a choice really. I wanted to belong to Tom and Robert, and that meant completing Sir’s tasks. I took a deep breath and got out of the car.

I knew where I was going, I’d been to this dorm probably a hundred times. I walked as quickly as I could with the plug to the elevators closest to the parking lot. I tried to avoid making eye contact or looking around, hopefully then no one I knew would catch a glimpse of me. A couple more people got on the elevator with me, but I kept myself to the corner and my back to the wall incase anyone noticed the possible wet spot on my ass.

On the tenth floor I got off, looked around and moved quickly to the room number I’d been given. I felt certain I knew someone who lived on this floor but I couldn’t remember if they lived on this side of the building or not. I found the room, a single at least I knew there would only be one guy here, and knocked.

The door opened and a tall red head stood there.

“Come in,” he said smiling.

He was a full head taller than me, and broadly built. He closed the door and pulled his shirt off. His whole chest was covered in ginger fur, bright pink nipples stood out from his milk colored skin. I took his cue and started taking off my own clothes. When he moved to drop his underwear, I stopped to look. Another hefty cock flopped out and my hole twitched. I fucking loved Sir’s taste in friends I decided. I dropped my shorts and got on my knees to start sucking his cock hard.

The red head didn’t say anything, he just guided his hardening cock to my mouth. I nuzzled my nose into his thick ginger pubes and his balls bounced off of my chin. His cock swelled down my throat and it got harder to breath as he fucked me. When I eventually pulled off and gasped for air his cock was fully hard and at least nine inches long.

He smiled down at me. He grabbed me under the arms and pulled me to my feet. Unexpectedly he kissed me. Then pulling away said “Now lets add another load to that cunt, shall we?”

He pushed me towards the bed and I got on all fours with my hole facing him. He whistled at the sight of the plug base and pulled it carefully from my hole. I moaned.

“You’re enjoying becoming a cumdump aren’t you.”

“Yes!”

“I did too my freshman year.”

I looked over my shoulder at the ginger jock about to stuff his cock in my hole. How many owned boys went to this damn school I thought. “You’re owned too?”

“Oh no. I just had a hot local daddy and his husband turn me on to being a hole when I first got to school two years ago. They also taught me the joy,” he rubbed his cock head on my hole, “of breeding other pigs.” He slid his cock inside my worn-out hole. “Fuck you’re wet and loose. I love it.”

“They don’t live on the other side of town in the burbs do they.”

He laughed starting to slowly fuck me, “Yeah.”

“I was just there.”

“That explains why you’re so fucking full.” He spanked my ass and picked up the pace.

“They were amazing,” I said between gasps.

“I’ll tell them you said so. I’m going to see them tonight. I always end up craving cock after fucking a cumdump like you.”

“You can have my cunt anytime you want it Sir.” I was now whoring myself out unprompted. Sir had thought today would be a challenge, that it would break me somehow. It wasn’t, it was just proof of who I had always been. With each load I became more and more myself. I was a whore, a cumdump, a slut, a pig. Whatever you wanted to call me, I knew my place in the world.

“Oh I’m going to keep your number.” The red head replied as he drove his cock deep inside me. He spanned my ass and pulled me up to his chest by the hair. He sloppily kissed me from behind while still fucking me. I groaned into his mouth as his raw cock got deeper and deeper inside me. “Your sloppy cunt feels so good. I’m going to breed you deep.”

“Fuck yes, add your load to my hole. Fuck it into my full guts.”

“Right into your guts. Past your busted second ring. Fuck, I’m going to cum. Take my fucking load you slut.”

“Yes! Breed me!”

“Here it comes. Fuck!” He slammed into me, knocking me into the mattress and pumped another load into me hole. At this point I had no idea how many I had taken that day, but however many it was. It wasn’t enough.

He held me down for a few minutes as he came down from his orgasm. His cock occasionally twitched inside me while it softened. He eventually pulled out with a soft plop and quickly returned the plug to my gaped and swollen cunt. I turned around and cleaned off his cock before standing up to get dressed. He kissed me before I could swallow all of the cum and ass juice from his cock. “I like the taste too,” he said.

“I’ll see you again soon,” he said giving me a quick kiss as I stepped out into the hallway after getting dressed.

I turned to walk back to the elevator, and stopped dead in my tracks. I was face to face with my friend Kevin. He grinned.

“You don’t live here.”

“Nope,” I stammered, “just visiting a friend.”

“Uh hu… sure. Just visiting the hot red head RA.”

“Yep.”

“What’s his name then?” I must have gone completely scarlet at that, because Kevin smiled. “Don’t worry. I’ve hooked up with him too. Did he fuck you or you fuck him?”

“I… uh… well…” Kevin and I had never had an overtly sexual conversation like this. I guess him finding me outside of a trick’s door had broken that barrier down. “He fucked me,” I said at last, feeling my cheeks burn.

“Fuck that’s hot. So you’ve got a nice big load in you right now haven’t you?”

“I…”

“He only fucks raw. You don’t have to pretend,” he laughed.

“Well, yeah,” I laughed too.

“I love sloppy seconds,” he took a step closer to me, “My rooms just down the hall.”

Feeling braver I said, “That’s cute that you think you’d be the second.”

“How many loads have you taken?” We were inches from each other now.

“Lets just say if you like sloppy… you wont be disappointed.”

He was close enough not that he had to be able to smell the sex and cum on me.

“Sloppy enough you can handle this?” He grabbed my hand and shoved it against his growing bulge. I get a fat shaft and some low heavy balls.

“Why don’t you take the plug out of my hole and find out.”

“Oh fuck! Lets go.”

Shifting his bulge to the side he led me down past the elevators to the other side of the building and into his dorm room. He had a single off a shared living space but it didn’t look like anyone was there just now. As soon as the door to his bedroom closed I was naked. Kevin’s eyes landed on the cage and his face went from shock to hunger in a matter of seconds.

“I’m sorry,” he said pulling his shirt off revealing his smooth thin frame, “how did I not know you were this much of a bottom.”

I quickly told him the story as he stripped to his underwear.

“God that’s fucking hot.” He dropped his briefs and a cock that looked like a fucking beer can stood out from his skinny body. “Most boys have trouble taking me but I think you’ll be fine.”

“You’ll get no complaints from me,” I turned around and shook my plugged hole at him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is the end of the story... for now.... 

“Fucking slut.” He pulled my plug out and rubbed his cock head on my hole till it snagged and sunk half way in. I moaned and pushed backwards pulling him deeper inside me. “Oh fuck, I can’t remember the last time anyone took me like that. Your hole feels so fucking good on my cock.”

“Oh, fuck yes. Uh! Your cock is so fucking good. Use my hole. Fucking breed me. Add your load to all the others.”

Kevin’s cock was so thick that I actually felt stretched around him. I was slamming my ass back against his hips, a sloppy slapping sound accompanied each thrust, and precum was dripping from my cage. I felt drops of sweat fall onto my back and his grip on my hips started to hurt.

“Get on your back. I wanna look you in the eyes when I breed you.”

I shifted forward off his dick and flipped over. I pulled my knees up to my shoulders and spread my hole for him. He shoved his cock back in and I watched as his eyes rolled back in pleasure. A massive smile was spread across his sweaty face. Kevin had always struck me as a pretty quiet and unassuming person but that guy was gone as he started to fuck me again. The smile slid from his face and his eyes filled with an animal lust. The easy-going nerd had been replaced by a rough hungry top, and I knew this wouldn’t be the last time his fat raw cock would be pounding in my guts. He held tight to my legs at first, then pushed them forward so he was hammering down into my hole using gravity to force himself even deeper. I was a whimpering mess when he finally buried his cock to the balls and came inside me.

Kevin let out a low slow moan and leaned forward. “God damn, your hole felt so fucking good.”

“Well,” I said a little breathlessly flexing my hole around his slowly softening cock, “you’ve got my number. Next time you need a cunt to breed hit me up. I’ve already passed my Sir’s goal for how many loads I needed to take today, so they own me now. Which means I’ll probably be caged for a while, and that means I’ll need lots and lots of cock to keep me going.”

“Oh, I will be using this hole often, don’t you worry. Any boy who can take me without complaint is a keeper.” He kissed me and slide his cock from my hole. “Stay just like that,” he picked up the plug, spat on it and slide it back in, “now you’re ready for your next top.”

“Thank you. Hopefully he appreciates my stretched-out hole as much as you did.”

“Well if he doesn’t come back and I’ll breed you again. I’ll have you gaped and ready for your two Sir’s dicks in no time.”

“Fuck! I can’t believe how lucky I was to find them. All I want is to be their boy now and make them happy. Its kinda amazing.”

“I’m sure they’re very proud.”

“Oh, they are!” We both laughed and I started to get dressed. Before I left the room, I turned back to say, “And seriously, call me when you need to unload. Your cock felt so good.”

“Don’t worry, I’m going to breed you often. Have fun.”

“Thanks for the load,” then I was back in the hallway heading to the elevator, trying my best to not walk bow legged.

Back in the car I texted Matt about what had just happened. I then texted Sir and Tom and Robert telling them I was on my way to the last address I had, and finally I texted my next top to tell him I was on my way.

Robert was the first to respond, “How do you feel boy?”

“Amazing, Sir. I’ve never felt so good, and sexy and horny.”

“Hows your pussy feeling?”

“Loose and wrecked but hungry.”

“Good boy. You’re making us so proud.”

“And horny as fuck,” Tom chimed into the group text.

“We just paid Sir back for helping break you in and get you ready to be our boy.”

They sent a pic of Matt blindfolded and chained to their sling, cum covered his face, his hole gaping wide and also was covered in cum. I felt a twinge of jealousy.

“God that’s hot but I wish it had been me.”

“It will be boy, you’re our now. You are going to spend lots of time in that sling. But your job today is to do what Sir tells you and make all his friends happy.”

“Yes Sir!”

Matt then texted me, “God you’re fucking lucky. Your Owners just destroyed my cunt. They’re amazing.”

“I know! Im kinda shocked they picked an untrained boy like me.”

“You maybe untrained but you’re not unskilled you’re taking cock like a fucking champion.”

“You and Sir have really helped me.”

“Sir is amazing at breaking boy’s minds.”

“I can tell, lol.”

“You noticed how he’s testing you, pushing your boundaries. Sending you possibly risky places, taking fat cocks from anyone who wants you.”

“And its amazing. I love becoming this pig.”

“Good!”

“I think my mind was broken before started with me though. Lol. He thought sending me to some daddies or some bigger guys would be a stretch for me but after that first afternoon when I started taking loads I’ve cared less and less about who the cock is attached to and just wanted the cock.”

“God you’re wild. It took way longer for my mind to break like that. Sir had me caged for a week before I was where you are.”

“What can I say. It’s my destiny.”

“Fuck yes, it is. How many more of Sir’s friends do you have today?”

“I just pulled up to my last address.”

“Have fun!”

“Oh I will.” I got out of the car and headed towards the door.

“Text me when you’re done,” Sir replied just before I knocked.

“Yes Sir.”

The man who opened the door was shorter than me, probably 45, in a black tank top, and loose-fitting shorts. He was covered in hair, some of it graying, and completely bald.

“Come in pig,” he growled.

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Follow me. You can leave your clothes by the door.”

He closed the door and headed up a staircase. I stripped off and followed him. Once in the bedroom he took off his own clothes till he was just in a jock leaving them on the floor.

“I’m sorry I don’t have longer boy, but I have a dinner to get to. I know you need this load though,” he squeezed the worn fabric of his straining jock.

“Yes, Sir, I do.”

He pulled his jock aside and let a big hunk of meat fall out. He wasn’t as thick as Kevin but it was fat with a big shining silver ring in the blunt head. Without instruction I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock. The ring clicked against my teeth as I swallowed him in. He chuckled and twisted his fingers in my hair. “You boys are always hungry as fuck when Sir first cages you. I love it. I bet you’ve got a nice wet, loose cunt for me too boy?”

I pulled off his dick quickly to reply, “Yes, Sir.”

“Good. Lube up my cock and then let’s get you bred.”

Not five minutes later I was on my back as this man growled and sunk his pierced cock into my ruined hole. I moaned and relaxed into the fuck. My cage trapped between us and leaking as he ground his cock deep inside me. The waves of pleasure crashed over me and I felt perfect. This wasn’t going to be a long fuck. It was a fuck of need. He needed to empty his balls and I needed his load. I pushed back against him as he drove his hips hard into my body.

“Please breed me. I need your load. Use my wet cunt. Fill me up Sir! I need it.”

“Fuck yes faggot, beg for my load.”

“I’m nothing but a cum dump, please breed me. I need your load.”

“Here it comes boy. I’m going to breed you.”

“Yes, fuck, give it to me.”

“Oh! FUCK!” He reared back, slamming his cock in so hard my tail bone hurt for a moment. I felt him pulsing inside me and he groaned.

The elation I felt was bigger than just that of taking another load. I had completed Sir’s task. I had proven to Robert and Tom that I was worthy of being theirs. They had claimed me and I had found my place in the world. I had done it. I still felt giddy when I got in the car after cleaning the man’s cock off, putting my plug back in and getting dressed. I was grinning from ear to ear when I texted Sir telling him I had reached the end of my list. I texted Robert and Tom telling them I was theirs, I had finished, then I sent a text off to Matt.

“You’ll be officially ours in the morning boy, after we pump our first two loads in that cunt. For tonight, you’re still Sir’s to train,” Robert responded.

“Don’t be a dick, we’re proud of you boy, and in the morning we’re going to show you how proud we are,” came Tom’s text almost immediately after.

“Thank you both.”

Then Sir’s response, “Good boy. Now you get a choice. You can go home and rest your cunt so you’re ready and fresh for your first official day as an owned boy tomorrow with your Sirs, or you can come to my house and take cock next to Matt all night and I’ll send you to them a cum covered mess in the morning. This choice is completely yours, they own you now. You’ve proven yourself. This is just for fun.”

I didn’t even have to think about it. “I’m on my way.”

Matt was already strapped down when I was brought into the basement, his worn out cum slick ass pointed towards the door. Sir pulled another fuck bench from the corner right next to Matt and strapped me down. I turned to smiled at him but saw Matt was blindfolded and gagged. Sir quickly did the same to me. For the rest of the night the only senses I had was the sound of Matt’s moans and fucking all around me; and the feeling of hands traveling across my body as cock after cock entered me and dumped another load.

At some point I think I passed out. Eventually I heard Sir say, “You did good faggot, time for you to go start your new life.”

I was stiff as Sir helped me off the bench after removing the gag and blindfold. I looked around the room and found us alone. “Matt is upstairs sleeping in his bed. I would have sent you up earlier but I had to dump one more load in that cunt before sending you off.”

“Thank you Sir.”

“You’d better be off, your new owners are waiting for you.”

My body ached from how I’d been left all night but my heart felt full and I was excited to get back to Tom and Robert. I parked and practically ran up the steps.

They were both waiting for me in only their jocks. Robert stepped forward and kissed me deeply. I felt Tom move behind me as he did and then something cold around my neck. A heavy chain was draped around my shoulders, and as we broke the kiss Robert clipped a padlock together on the end. I was theirs.

I spent the rest of the day being used by them. They pumped loads into me, they stretched me, fisted me, I was their pig.

That was how I spent the rest of college. Matt and I were best friends, though outwardly everyone thought we were boyfriends, but he belonged to Sir and I belonged to Tom and Robert. I never went a day without a load in my cunt again.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 8

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...