My phone dinged and I looked over to see a new text from the high school jock glowing on the screen, “be there in fifteen,” it read.

“Text from your next cock?” The man slowly fucking my ass asked.

“Yeah,” I replied rather sheepishly.

“Send him the same think you sent me, I should be finishing up by then.”

I grabbed my phone and started typing as the cum filled bottom I had invited over began to pound away at my hole, “Man your cunt is so warm and loose, I’m not going to last long at all.”

My phone buzzed again, “When was your last cock?”

“Send him a selfie where you can see me breeding your hole over your shoulder.”

I flicked the camera button and then aimed the selfie to show the thin lean blonde behind me and my mouth hung open in please and lust. Without thinking any more about it, I sent the pic.

“Is that right now?” was the response.

“Yes.”

“You are a faggot cum dump, you’re gonna love my four day load and fat jock cock.”

It was almost hard to read my phone, my hole body was being rocked forward and back with increasing ferocity of the fucking I was getting. He hadn’t been kidding, he wasn’t going to last long already he was growling and panting as he thrust harder and harder into me. “Fuck, I’m getting close,” he cried.

“Parking,” my phone chirped.

“From one bottom bitch to another, take my fucking load.” The blonde bottom slammed his long thin cock into me and began pumping shot after shot of cum into my already over filled hole. He must have been edging all night from the size of the load he dumped in me. I could feel the excess oozing out around his cock.

I head the door open cautiously and then someone step inside the apartment and close the door quickly.

“That’s just what I needed, shit man. He’s all yours kid.” I felt the cock slide from my hole and the body of the blonde move away. I looked over my shoulder to see the high school football star standing in the doorway to the bedroom with a wicked smile on his face.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

He had a strong jaw line with a the beginnings of beard shadow beginning to form, medium brown hair, sharp green eyes and a broad muscular frame. Despite the obvious power of his muscular arms he lacked the definition that came with manhood, his soon to be hulking form still soft and a little boyish. There was however nothing boyish about the stench of sweat that pored off of him as he pulled his wife beater off to reveal his broad tan chest and stomach. Sprouting up from his shorts grew a thick and enticing line of hair that hinted at the man he was soon to become, and in the center of his chest a thin patch of hair had started to from. As he walked closer he kicked off his shoes, pulled of his socks and dropped his shorts, deftly kicking them off to the side.

He closed the last few feet of distance to where I knelt on my bedroom floor, cum dripping from my gaping and over flowing ass, in only his sweat-stained jockstrap. This guy may have only been just 18 but he was already a filthy fucker, his meaty cock strained against the thin yellowing fabric of his jock. He pulled his jock to the side allowing his already throbbing cock to spring forward and after smacking me in the face with it a few time he said, “Get that cock down your throat faggot.”

I could taste sweat on his shaft as I desperately strained my jaw to accommodate his substantial girth. Slowly I worked his shaft into my mouth, slurping away at his meat as he moaned.

“Man, faggots always suck cock better then chicks,” he said, “I gotta get in that sloppy hole though. Show me that cum dump hole.”

Without hesitation I pulled off of his cock and presented my cum filled hole to him.

“Yeah, that’s gonna feel good wrapped around my cock,” he said rubbing his cock up and down my slick crack. He only teased my hole for a moment though before slamming his whole length and girth into me. Had I not already been so well lubed with cum I would never have been able to take him as quickly as I did but as it was he slid home and started to jack rabbit away like the over excited 18-year-old that he was.

“You want me to blow my load in your hole faggot?”

“Yes please!”

“Dump my jock boy load in your faggot cunt?”

“Yes, breed my cunt.”

“Oh: I will faggot, don’t you worry.”

He held onto my hips and bucked deep and hard every time. The apartment was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin and now the stench of sweat and cum was becoming even more overwhelming.

“I’m gonna fill your sweet hole with my load boy, shit,” he panted, “Gonna save your number too and whenever I cant get a bitch to take my cock I’ll come use your faggot ass. Oh, shit. I’m not gonna last. Here comes my load fag.”

The jock held his cock just inside my hole with only the head left within my sphincter, he cock throbbing as he slot volley after volley of cum into my already filled and slackened hole.

“Fuck, your hole is so warm and even after taking so many cocks feel nice and tight against my cock. Whoever fucked your cunt first today must have had the sweetest hole ever. I’m coming back for more another day.” Then he got dressed again, and left.

My phone chirped.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

The latest message was from my third email, the middle aged guy with the beer can cock.

“I’m just starting my lunch break,” it read. Shit, I thought is it only lunch time? It was in fact only just now 1pm. “Still taking loads? I’ve got an hour and a half.”

“Yes, just took a big one from a jock boy, come breed me.”

“Fucking pig. I’ll be right over. My office is about twenty minutes away.”

Another guy, another random man was on his way to fuck me, and something told me he too would not be enough to slake my lust. Rolling over on my bed, I grabbed my computer and checked A4A for the first time in a couple of hours and found five new messages. Most of them were lame, but two were from guys who looked promising.

The first was a guy who had hit me up before but I had always pushed off. He was older, maybe in his late 50’s, not usually my type, and his profile said he only fucked raw, which up until today had been an issue for me. “You’ve changed your profile boy, does that mean you’re ready to take this cock.” He had attached a picture of his cock too, and it was huge. Stabbing out from a thick bush of salt and pepper hair was a broad flat headed beast of a dick. My hole twitched.

“Yes! I’m taking loads all day. When do you want to come over?” I responded, and added my phone number.

The second interesting message came from a profile I had always been curious about. The stats were close to my age, and well built, there were no face pictures only body, and one of them showed a tattoo that I couldn’t quite make out but looked a lot like the bird my friend had across his arm. I had often wondered if it was my friend Matt, if it was he had never said anything, and my profile had a face clearly visible. His unlocked pics showed more body, and a stupidly fat uncut cock. “Interested in an anonymous load? I’m in the mood to breed a blindfolded slut.”

“Fuck yes,” I sent him the address, “Let me know when to unlock the door.”

His reply came fast, “Do it now, I’m already on campus and not far. Be on your bed ass up, and blindfolded.”

I went and unlocked the door and then rooted around for a bandana to use as a blindfold. I found one just in time, and had barely gotten on the bed with it tied around my eyes when I head the door. For a moment my sober brain panicked, what was I doing. This was the most dangerous thing I had done yet. This guy could be anyone, he could rob me, or worse. Then I heard his belt coming undone and felt his fingers on my hole and I didn’t care.

He didn’t say anything, he just spit on my hole and then licked up some of the cum that had leaked out. I moaned and pushed my ass back, spreading my cheeks with my hands. I felt the unmistakable pressure of a dick pressing against me hole, and breathing out slowly opened wide for it. I let out a long sigh as his cock slid deep inside me. I felt my hole stretch wide around the girthy member, the pictures of his cock had certainly been truthful. He grunted his approval as he bottomed out inside of me and I felt his pubes against my slick cheeks.

I felt fantastically full stretched around the mystery man’s cock, I started pushing back on his dick trying to get him deeper and deeper. He rewarded me with a smack on my ass and then a quick jab of his cock. I squeaked, and he took hold of my hips. Holding tight to my hips he began to pound me.

His cock felt so thick, and was hitting all of the right spots inside me that I was little more than a whimpering mess within minutes. He pushed me more and more forward till I collapsed on the bed with him on top of me stuffing his cock still further inside me.

“Please breed me,” I begged softly over and over again, “I need your load.”

He never said a word, he just kept pounding me. The sound of his skin slapping against mine was his only answer as his pace became more feverous and rough. Eventually he pinned me to the bed, and with his dick planted as far inside of me as he could get it, blew his load. I moaned in satisfaction as I listened to his ragged breath and felt him convulse against my body.

Once his orgasm had subsided I thanked him for his load, and then listened to him leave before taking off my blindfold.

My phone lay off to the side on the end table. I picked it up to check my messages and line up more cock. As I did a text came through from my friend Matt. It was a video, and it only took me a few seconds to realize it was a video of me taking a fat uncut cock.

“Now that I know you’re a bareback slut we’ll have to hang out more.”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

“Just parked pig,” another message had come through. Shit! I had forgotten about the guy on his lunch break.

I did the only thing I could do in that moment. I texted him back, “Doors open, just took another load.” Then I quickly texted Matt back, “Next guy’s already here ;)”

I heard my door open and put my phone down on the bed. Naked, I walked into the front room and greeted my next top. He looked a little older and stouter than his photo, but there was something animalistic in his eyes, and his crotch was already bulging. Without saying a word he undid his tie and unbuttoned his top. His chest was covered in hair as was his belly, my mouth watered as he kicked his shoes off and undid his belt. Then he was dressed in only a straining pair of briefs.

Seeing his bulge the pig in me took over and I got on my knees sucking on his cock through his shorts. That didn’t last long though, he pushed me off his dick and said “Show me that pussy I don’t have a lot of time.” I turned around on the floor and stuck my ass up in the air. “Fuck, that is a used-up cunt.”

His briefs hit the floor and he got behind me. There was no more foreplay. He spat on my hole and suck his cock inside me. As he slid in I realized I had never seen his cock in person, only the photos. It didn’t feel like he had lied. I moaned and his balls slapped against my hole. Then he pounded me. I could feel cum frothing around his cock and dripping down my balls. There was a puddle forming under me. With each cock that entered me I felt more and more the slut I was meant to be. I was a cumdump.

“Fuck, take my fat dick in your fag cunt.”

“Breed my hole. Add your load. Fill me up.”

“I’m going to make you drip boy.”

“Please Sir!”

“Ruin me.”

“Take this fucking load.” He held tight to my hips, growled and pumped even deeper into me as his cock throbbed and unloaded.

He smacked my ass hard as his orgasm ended. Then slowly pulled out. I shakily stood up as he got dressed.

“I’m gonna save your number,” then he was gone.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

“Fuck” I groaned and lay back on my bed. It was just past lunchtime and I had six loads in me. I had never been fucked more than twice in a day before and today I couldn’t get enough. My cock was soft but leaking cum, my ass was sticky with cum, I was nothing more than a pig. For a long minute I lay on my bed breathing in the smell of sex that hung around.

After a few moments I picked up my phone and checked for messages, nothing. The apps were silent too. Things seemed to have calmed down for a minute. I could have gotten up and showered, or pushed the loads out of me, but I didn’t do either of those things. I just continued to lay on my bed, naked, covered in cum, still horny as fuck.

I got out my computer and resumed watching The Breeding of Ian Jay. Ian was now getting railed by Brad McGuire and Jerry Stearns while the fuck-slave Will serviced them all. It was intoxicating to watch. Ian and Will were consumed with animal lust. I felt that. I knew how they felt. I wanted to be them. I wanted me to abuse me.

I was well into scene three and Ian had another fat cock deep in his cunt, his eyes had rolled back into his head, when my phone went off again. “Hi pig, I’m a friend of Jeff’s. Two horny tops here, wanna come over and get bred?” Then followed two photos of massively fat cocks attached to two hot bears.

“Fuck yes, I’m free now, what’s the address.”

“We’re just off campus.” He sent the address, “How long will it take you to get here?”

“Like fifteen minutes?”

“Perfect, see you soon boy.”

I put on a pair of briefs, basketball shorts, a tank top and ran out of the house. The guys were located in a neighborhood of small houses only a few blocks away from all of the university apartments. I parked in the drive way behind a rather battered looking car and walked up to the front door. A burly fur covered man in just a pair of running shorts opened the door before I could knock. “You Jeff’s slut?”

“Yes, Sir,” I replied.

“How many loads have you taken today?” He stepped aside letting me inside.

“Six.”

“Fuck,” he grabbed my ass and his finger pressed against my battered hole through the fabric. He closed the door behind me. “Take your clothes off, you don’t need them in this house.”

“Ok!” I happily pulled my clothes off and just dropped the in a pile by the door.

“God you are a sexy little fuck. I can’t wait to use you. This way, Tom is waiting.”

He led me up the stairs to the second floor, we walked past a master bedroom and came into what was certainly supposed to be the second bedroom but had been turned into a playroom. The windows were covered with heavy blackout curtains, and all of the lighting in the room was dark red. One wall had a long low row of cubes that were filled with various sex toys, and on the wall were mounted leather crops, paddles, and other gear. Next to the bed stood a free-standing sling. There was a big bed in the middle with a sturdy looking headboard, dark rubber sheets, with a mirror above it, and laying on the bed was another thickly built handsome bear. He was already naked and stroking his fat cock. I looked back at the man who had greeted me at the door. He had dropped his running shorts and was now stroking an even fatter cock. He nodded towards the bed and I leapt between the other man’s legs. I was to later come to know that the man I was now sucking was named Tom, and the man who was settling himself behind my ass was named Robert.

Toms cock was long with a narrow head but it flared like a fucking traffic cone. I spat all over it, trying to swallow as much as I could. I ran my hands up his hairy body, gripping his protruding nipples which elicited a deep moan from him. As I worked Tom deeper down my throat Robert got down between my cum covered cheeks and started to lick at my battered hole. I grunted around Tom’s cock as Robert’s tongue flicked over my hole.

“Fuck this is a lot of cum, you’ve taken some big loads.”

“I wanna taste, turn around and sit on my face boy.”

I let Tom’s dick fall from my mouth and scrambled around so that I was straddling Tom’s chest and pressed my ass back into his bearded face. His hair felt rough on my cheeks but it made me shiver. I liked being in the hands of these two daddies. I had always been more into jocks, and guys my age, but now I found myself more drawn to these rough, fur covered men.

Tom pulled me back against him and shoved his tongue deep inside me. Robert stood up and smacked his cock on my face. His dick was equally thick all the way down, with a broad flat mushroom head. His big balls swung wide under him. I opened my mouth wide and he crammed his dick down my throat. As Tom lapped hungrily at my hole Robert began to face fuck me. I gagged and spit around his cock. I kept pushing myself back harder and harder on Tom’s face, though he certainly didn’t seem to be complaining.

Following a blissful eternity, Robert said, “I need in that cunt.” He pulled his dick out of me and shifted back, “Get in the sling.”

“Fuck yes,” Tom growled in approval as I got up and moved to the sling. His face was covered in cum that had leaked from my hole.

Tom helped me into the sling and then attached my wrists and ankles to the straps. I was helpless, laid out at the perfect height to take cock. I could see myself in the mirror above, and loved what I saw, a dumb cock slut ready for more.

“How have you been finding your loads boy,” Robert asked.

“Adam4Adam and craigslist,” I said, “Well and the couple of guys Jeff has sent my way.

“Damn you got six loads in a morning off of that! Good job. We might be able to help you get some more if you’re not worn out when we’re done with you.”

Robert bent forward and kissed me with his cum covered beard. I could taste my hole on his lips, and all of the loads from inside of me. While I was distracted Tom started to force his cock inside me. For a moment my hole gave a little resistance but a glob of spit and a little push and he broke through. My head pressed back into the sling and my eyes rolled upward. This was perfect.

The sling swung with each stroke, and as it swung back against Tom his cock slammed deeper and deeper inside me. I knew that I was screaming but it sounded like someone else. The animal heat had taken over my brain, and I was again lost in the fuck haze. Robert smiled down at me as Tom ravaged my hole.

“God damn this hole feels good, babe you are going to fucking love it.”

“Do you like my husband’s cock?”

“God yes, I love it.”

“You want him to breed you?”

“Yes! I need his load. I need both of your loads!”

“Don’t worry boy, you’ll get them. But first we’re going to have a little fun with your hole. Does that sound good to you?”

“Yes!”

“You want us to use you?”

Tom was fucking me even harder as his husband questioned me.

“Yes.”

“Good! We’re going to make this little college boy pussy into a proper fag cunt.”

“Babe, come use his hole while I get the toys ready,” Tom said pulling out.

“You’re in for a ride boy.” Robert took Tom’s place and without hesitation slammed the full length of his cock inside me. I called out, but it didn’t hurt in the least. It felt amazing. My hole opened wide and accepted his fat cone cock inside. “Fuck this is a good pussy, almost a shame to ruin it, but…” He trailed off and hammered me deeper.

I watched his cock slam into me in the mirror above, watched as the hairs around my hole clung to his shaft and the cum frothed up around him. The few times I had let a guy film me while we fucked before I my hole had looked small and pink, stretched tight around his cock. Now, however, my hole was wet, loose and red, my swollen lips spread wide for Robert’s cock.

As Robert abused my hole Tom collected items from the toy shelf and put them on a small rolling cart. He came back with a wide range of toys, from the size of a large cock to ones I would never have imagined could fit inside of me. Tom grinned at me, and opened a massive jar of lube.

“Like my husband said,” Tom smirked, “You’ve got a beautiful boy pussy, but if you’re the sort of boy who will spend a whole morning collecting loads and go over to the house of some strangers who got his number from a trick, you’re really meant to have a big loose fag cunt. If you say yes boy, we will help you start on your journey to being the ruined faggot cum hole we know you are.”

“Would you like that boy,” Robert asked as he flexed his cock inside me.

I felt his cock flex a few more times and then said, “Yes, please use me. Open my cunt up. Ruin my hole!”

“Good choice!”

Tom grabbed a dildo a little larger than both of their cocks from the rack and lubed it up with some heavy looking lube. Robert pulled his cock out of me and I watched as the black latex cock disappeared inside of me. I groaned watching it open me.

“Wow, your hole is so wet you just swallowed that in.”

Robert came back from the wall of toys with a strip of leather in his hands, “I’m going to blindfold you boy. You’ll be surprised how much more you can take when you can’t freak yourself out seeing the size.” With that, the world went dark, and all I could focus on was the creaking of the sling, the smell of cum and sweat, and the penetration of my hole.

I would find out later that I spent almost an hour and a half blindfolded in that sling getting stretched wider and wider. Some of the toys took a lot of coaxing to get inside, others widened so slowly that they just slid deep inside of me. The two men using me kept petting me, kissing me, and encouraging me as they worked. They told me how beautiful my hole looked stretched around the toys, how impressed they were with my progress.

Eventually Robert said, “I think it’s time you see how much you’ve taken boy,” and pulled the blindfold off. I blinked several times, my eyes taking a minute to adjust to the light again, and then looked up in the mirror above me. Tom was between my legs holding the base of a massive dildo, it had to be thicker than my own forearm and it was balls deep inside of me. He pulled it slowly from my hole and I gasped seeing that it was over a foot long. They had broken past my second hole and I hadn’t realized they did so. These two bears had worked my hole so well that they had rearranged my guts and opened me wider than I ever thought possible and I hadn’t known they were doing it.

“Oh my god! That’s so fucking big!”

“Feels good doesn’t it boy?”

“Yes! It’s amazing.”

“I told you, you’re destined to have a massive fag cunt.”

“Thank you Sir!”

“We’re not done yet boy.”

Tom pulled the toy from me slowly and stepped aside as Robert took his place. He rubbed my hole with his fingers, slowly dipping one, then two, then three, and four. There was no resistance even as he folded his thumb forward and pushed into my hole. I watched his fingers disappear into me in the mirror up to the knuckle before he met any resistance. Robert pulled back and twisted his hand in and out of me. He started to alternate between hands, sliding them deep inside and twisting about, pulling my hole wider and wider. Satisfied that enough progress had been made he made his hand into a point again and press it into my slack hole. I took a deep breath in and pressed out, his hand vanished.

“Fuck!” I screamed, his fist now deep inside me.

“God damn boy! You took that like a champ.” Robert held his hand inside me for a minute, and then started to pull out. My pussy lips stretched around his hand, stretching away from my body. Then his hand slid out of me, and then just as quickly back in. Very slowly Robert built up speed siding his hand in and out of me. Each time he opened his hand, wiggled his fingers and then bunched them back up into a fist. He started pulling his hand out of me with his fingers clenched, stretching me even wider. I was panting as for the first time he pressed his closed fist against my battered hole and it too vanished.

“Fuck! Yes! Ruin me, fist my cunt!” I shouted.

“It certainly is a cunt now, no pussy can take a fist like that.”

“Alright Robert, that’s enough for one day, or he’ll be too sore to take any more cock today.”

“Damn, you’re right,” Robert stopped punching me, and pulled his hand slowly from my hole.

“Its time for you to come milk the loads out of our dicks boy.”

Robert helped me out of the sling as Tom laid down on the bed. On shaky legs I walked over and mounted Tom, his cock disappearing easily into my cunt.

“Lean forward baby,” Robert said, pushing me down onto Tom. I knew what was coming, I had seen this porno before. Robert lined his cock up with my already penetrated hole, and started to push in. I groaned happily as his cock slide past my lips and pressed balls deep inside me. Then the two bears started fucking me. They managed to pump in tandem, keeping my constantly full and stretched.

“Fuck boy, we are going to flood that hole.”

“You ready for our loads?”

“Yes! Breed my cunt!”

“Here it comes.” Robert grabbed my shoulders and held me tight on their two cocks as they both erupted inside of me.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you.” I whimpered as they unloaded.

“Good boy.”

Robert pulled out slowly after he stopped shaking, and then Tom slid me over so I fell onto the rubber sheets and he slipped out from under me.

“How do you feel?”

“Fucking amazing. I’ve never been used like that. I loved it.”

“Good! Wanna try one more thing?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“What are you thinking babe?”

“Something to make sure this boy comes back soon,” with that Tom picked up something small from the toy shelf. “Close your eyes boy.”

I closed them tight and felt Tom lift my cock, it felt like he worked a cock ring around my dick and balls, but then there was something else. He was pushing my shaft down, and then there was a click.

“Open them.” I looked down to see my cock encased in a 3D printed cage. It was black with small openings along the sides.

“Oh fuck!” I said excitedly. I’d never thought about chastity but now that my cock had been locked away it seemed right.

“We’re gonna keep the key for now boy, so here’s the deal. Go home, keep taking cock, and we’ll see you in… two days, when we’ll either unlock you or help you become even more of a cum pig. Sound good?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Well,” said Robert, “I certainly didn’t expect to find a new sub boy today.”

“I didn’t expect to get my cunt fisted and my cock locked up,” I laughed.

“Alright, go home boy before we end up just keeping you.”

“And don’t forget, have fun.”

We all kissed at the door before I got dressed, and then after I got dressed. We laughed and they grabbed my ass. I would have come back even if they hadn’t put a cage on

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1