First Time in 8 Months

RWHID

So, it's been around 8 months now since I've had any type of sexual activity. The boyfriend has been locked up... became depressed once everyone found out I was positive... didn't think I would get anymore action. I decided to post an ad on Craigslist, thinking nothing would come of it. I am now living in a very small town... with no wheels so I can't go to anyone... was just looking for some loads to suck out. Got a reply, and after two days he picked me up from the bar across from my house... turns out he lives on the block behind me. We went to a boat ramp around 2am... I got down to what I like doing. He wanted me to eat his ass... I was like, yeah, I've never done that... don't think so... kept sucking... before I knew it he has his ass up between the seats and my face was buried in it. His cock was so good too. He wanted my ass, but neither brought a condom... next time I will though! He said the day before he had a week's load saved up... he told me that night he had got off the night before... but when he came... so much cum filled my mouth... I usually swallow but damn... I went from his lap to out the window... still good though!!

Wish I could do that every night, but he is married, so getting alone time is hard for him.

Edited by RWHID

• 2 weeks later...
Why would you think that becoming p\oz would mean no more action? BBRT is crawling with poz guys looking to hookup. But not in your small town I bet?

This town is small, very small. I came from a town not much bigger than this, and that place seems to be dead these days too. I have come across many Poz guys in the town over from me, but after a few conversations they seem to fade away... :P Also come across the non-Poz ones that will do it only with a condom, but again, they fade away...

I did hookup Saturday night. Only oral, again. Said he had a girlfriend. He was my second black cock I've had. Neither could host and we ended up in a cemetery. He said it would take a while because his girlfriend didn't blow him, but once I got it in my mouth, it didn't take long at all. :)