been fucked raw by one lad, now can't enjoy safe sex

dayle

Exactly! You haven't only done it raw with him; you've done it raw with everyone he's ever done it raw with, too.

If you are having all of that risk, you need to start having some of the fun. Go gets some cum!

If that's true I've been barebacked loads cus he fucked an was fucked by many lads while he was with me even if he said i was the only lad he played bare with

Guest Saturn1

I bet your bf never used a condom with any of the boys he fucked or that fucked him. Soooooooo, I thnk it's time that you have your own condomless fun with other boys! Go to a club, go on-line for a hook-up...Let your barebacking begin!!!

Just another ideal too, maybe you should find some hot boy and fuck him raw and see how it is for both sides, bare is the best for sure! Only you can figure out if it's right or not for you but there is no rubber that will ever feel as good once getting and giving it bare....

I agree with drscorpio! If you're bbing with your man who is bbing everyone else...you've had sex with all those people too...and as drsorpio has said...you might as well enjoy it ALL...you need to invest in yourself and start enjoying life! Go enjoy and relax doing it!

Just another ideal too, maybe you should find some hot boy and fuck him raw and see how it is for both sides, bare is the best for sure! Only you can figure out if it's right or not for you but there is no rubber that will ever feel as good once getting and giving it bare....

That's a good idea cus iv Neva fucked a lad bare, my bf Neva let me top him he just liked topping me after fucking an being fucked by other lads.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Arranged to fuck a 20yo lad tomoz, gonna fuk him bare an cum in him see wot its like, still not sure if I'm gonna let lads fuk me raw yet.

see if can join in a prep study. bearbandit can point you in the right direction.