been fucked raw by one lad, now can't enjoy safe sex

dayle

Yea maybe your right 'adz' I've been stupid an used.

No i don't wanna meet you BTW, yea your fit but I'm not that stupid I'd meet u!

aww babe i was only messin i think your fit as!

I'd look after you an make sure u ad a Gd time.

aww babe i was only messin i think your fit as!

I'd look after you an make sure u ad a Gd time.

You and dayle are just too cute, you two should go ahead and hook up and find hot guys together, I mean hell you two are both hot as fuck so two together who the hell could resit that!

You and dayle are just too cute, you two should go ahead and hook up and find hot guys together, I mean hell you two are both hot as fuck so two together who the hell could resit that!

Your right me an dalye would be mint together.

We gonna meet up soon for fun, safe fun obviously cus that's wot he wants an i respect that.

So was him sleeping with other guys and not wanting to commit to you eventually what made you break up with him?

I don't think I could be with someone who fucks around with other guys I would get too jealous, if he is my BF he is my man and only mine. lol

So was him sleeping with other guys and not wanting to commit to you eventually what made you break up with him?

I don't think I could be with someone who fucks around with other guys I would get too jealous, if he is my BF he is my man and only mine. lol

There were loads of reasons i finished with him, he was controlling, i was scared he was gonna give me something cus even tho he said he only fucked me bare i didn't believe him. He knocked my confidence right down.

I loved him so much but had to finish it for my own sanity.

Try being more of a top first; the world needs more raw tops. Find somebody you really like. After a while you'll be swapping loads, and then it will be time to get married. Then you'll be getting bred by your husband on a regular basis. Ain't nothing like it.

Try being more of a top first; the world needs more raw tops. Find somebody you really like. After a while you'll be swapping loads, and then it will be time to get married. Then you'll be getting bred by your husband on a regular basis. Ain't nothing like it

Yea I'm gonna try topping more, got adz off here coming round tonight so I'm gonna top him, he seems nice an only lives 15 mins away so who knows...

I so want to be stealth chemmed and then raw force fucked...tied in a sling too and perhaps whored out! I agree...being chemmed and forced would remove the anxiety and guilt!

That is pretty much what I am looking for. Getting drugged and tied up in sling, getting fucked by a number of hung studs. Poz or not, I don't really care. It would be kinda cool to have it filmed as well.

• Upvote 1

Guest Saturn1

Oh, Dayle, that is SO awsome!!! I am so way happy for you! Is it safe to assume that you are now a bareback boy who has totally given up condoms? Do you think that you may even become a bug chaser who ends up being pozzed? Do you think that it would be hawt to get pozzed? Keep it condom free!!!