New Fort Troff Remote Control Butt Plug

AversiveSublime

I am new to ass play for the most part and just received my first butt plug from Fort Troff, http://www.forttroff.com/71362_gallery?pcat=PRO , BUT I cannot seem to get it to stay in. It feels like it is in but then it just slides right out. I am pretty tight and hairy holed and new to this so I know its not because I am loose per se, but was wondering if this is common. It takes great effort and discomfort to get it up there to the "balls deep" position of the plug which is great and all but I was hoping for some hands free hole buzzing while I stroke. What am I doing wrong or what can I do better to get this in there? Ideally wanted this to be firmly in place while I go about some things but it just doesn't want to stay.

• Upvote 1

Ok.... but.... uh, generally are butt plugs supposed to "fit and stay" in place or what? I was under the impression they were. The buzz settings of this thing are a bit weak but NUMEROUS. I have a feeling that once this plug is securely fit in my hole the buzz will be much much much more intense on some level but I don't think I am inserting it right or something.

Whether a plug will stay in on its own depends a lot on things like the shape of the plug, the diameter of the large part of the plug, the weight, the shape of the guy's ass, and how tight it is. Lots of things that can go wrong there. Best thing you can do is try different plugs and see what works for you. Unfortunately here, there aren't a lot of remote controlled butt plugs to pick from... :( I like the idea of it, but as you found out whether it's right for a given person is a major unknown.

If you're trying to walk around with it in and your pants are on, then a thong or something like that would work. For general stroking, not sure what to say...

It seems as if my latest attempt tonight got pretty close to getting it in firmly. I felt a sort of "click" and it was nearly 100% inside but I came pretty quickly and it popped right out. I agree that perhaps this particular plug isn't the right size/shape for my conduit though. It seems a little too short on the end BUT it still is a rocking awesome plug with the vibrations and stuff. Maybe over time I will get that last 5% in and it will stay, though then I might experience "anal locking" around it for a while. Either way I recommend this as a fun, easy to use/take toy for anyone that is a beginner with autofornication and ass play. It feels as if it is too big to take the first few times but once you get past that "danger zone sensation" it is pretty amazing, just gotta take it slow and relax and twist it a bit as you molest yourself with it. Fucking little bugger drained my nuts right and I needed that after a long week!

• 4 months later...

First butt plugs get really thick at the end then gets really thin by the handle so your hole will close on it tightly and it helps to open up or to keep cum in ur ass. Vibrating eggs and stuff don't really seem to work that much but if you have a top to fuck you, it can be fun to have it in you while he fucks. However the top seem to feel more added pleasure from the vibrating egg than the btms. Best vibrating toy for me has been a big blk dildo with a suction cup base. At first I couldn't get it deep in me since it was huge but the vibration made it easier to take it.