Pozzing the Brown Haired Blue Eyed Boy

• 3 years later...
On 2/17/2014 at 5:45 AM, poisonrod said:

First of all, let me apologise for the delay in this story, many of you have been asking for this for a while but due to an old broken laptop it’s not been possible, however due to new machine here you go.

As you may have worked out from my first story ‘Pozzing the Blond Boy’ I’m into young guys.  I always love the chase, from chatting to them through to the actual meeting, persuading the guy to take my toxic poz cock deep in his body.

I also like guys with cool hair.  Not only does it look good, but I really enjoy running my hands through a guy's hair during sex.  I chat with a fair number of cute young guys and seem to be an attraction for them.  Why, I’m not sure why, but then I’m not complaining.

So how did this story start.  Well I was online chatting to a few guys and checking out profiles when I came across a picture that made me stop in my tracks:  this young guy was model cute.  Very cute face, 5’8” so slightly shorter than me and looked younger than he actually was, which I always find a bonus.  He had brown hair and bright blue eyes, a lovely combination and his hair was what I’d describe as a young Justin Bieber swept to the side look, short at the back, also a favourite of mine.  I decided I would send him a message just to say hello, not really expecting a reply.  To my surprise I received a reply almost immediately.  I won't bore you with all the conversational details because that’s not what you want to hear, but we both liked what we saw, his private pics revealed the cutest bubble butt you’ve ever seen, and a slim but slightly defined smooth body.  Our conversations revealed that he was a virgin, very nervous about meeting and a bit unsure about himself.  

After chatting for a while he decided he wanted to meet.  Now a guy like this, unsure about himself and nervous about sex is a young guy ripe for stealth breeding, a cute guy you just want to infect but I’d also got to know him quite well and felt kind of guilty so I started asking some poz-probing questions.  He was unsure about taking my cock, however loved the look of it and decided he wanted to meet out and go for a drive and a chat.  Just to say hello in person.

When I pulled into the car park to meet him, always in the back of my mind if he was actually going to be there, but he was. This boy was amazingly cute, even better looking than his pics which were already stunning, he’d had his hair cut that morning so it looked great, neat but still floppy. He got in the car and we went for a drive. During the drive I steered the conversation onto sex, something which I could see was uncomfortable for him to talk about but he so wanted to do things with a guy that his hard cock started to show, I looked down and smiled but he seemed embarrassed, I told him not to be and guided his hand down to my thick poz cock that was hard and wet at the tip. This seemed to flick a switch in his head and he started rubbing my cock, it felt great but I needed more from this boy, I knew I couldn’t fuck him that day but wanted his sweet boy mouth wrapped around my hard cock. We found a place to stop and I leant over and kissed him, he kissed me back and was learning with every minute, I slid my tongue into his mouth as I grabbed his cock and he whimpered with pleasure. After a while I sat back, unzipped and got out my hard poz cock, pulled back the foreskin revealing a wet, pre-cum covered head, all worries about me being poz seemed to go from him as he wrapped his hand around my cock and started to wank it. I needed more and asked him to suck me, he went straight down and I felt his warm wet mouth slide over my cock, it felt amazing, I looked down at his sexy hair and buried my hands in it, something I’d wanted to do since first seeing his picture, it felt great between my fingers, thick textured floppy hair, this made me want to blow my toxic poz load in this boys mouth, but I didn’t want him to waste it, I wanted it swallowed. I put pressure on the back of his hair, pushing his head down, fucking my poz cock deeper into his throat, I told him I was going to cum and wanted it swallowed. I put more pressure on his head building up the pace until I felt my balls tense, I pushed his head down hard, right in the back of his throat and felt my toxic seed pumping deep inside, and he had no choice but to swallow it all like a good boy.

After the meet we chatted a few more times and during the chat he revealed that he loved what we did and wanked about swallowing my poz seed for days after, so we arranged a time when his house was free to meet and take his virginity. The talk of poz seed was now turning him on big time and finally the day arrived.

He opened the door and gave me a smile that could melt you, those gorgeous light blue eyes, that sexy floppy hair just waiting to be grabbed. As soon as we were in his bedroom I took his face in my hands and kissed him deeply, as we kissed we undressed, my hands running up the back of that hair as he buried his tongue into my mouth with an almost primal urge. We got into bed, our naked bodies together, out had cocks fighting with each other under the duvet. After some intense kissing he put his head under the covers, not wanting that hair messed up I pulled the duvet down laid on my back and looked down at the top of his hair as he went to work on my cock. He was taking it deeper and deeper into his mouth, his floppy hair touching my stomach as he went down deep. This boy was doing such a good job, that I could have been there for hours but my brain was saying to me, breed this boy now!

I pulled him off my cock and pushed him onto his back, lifted his legs revealing that tight virgin hole, twitching for its first time. I went down on his sucked his cock, tasting his sweet young pre-cum, then worked down to his hole, getting my tongue on and in it, by this time he was moaning with pleasure and now I wanted just one thing, this boy needed to be fucked, needed my high viral load deep in him, infecting him for the rest of his life. I slightly lubed up my cock but just left his hole wet from its rimming. I lifted his legs and positioned my cock at his hole. I told him it was time for him to lose his virginity and that it was going to hurt, but hurt in a good way and he’d love it. I slowly pushed my cock, his hole resisted at first but then with a pop my head slid in, he gasped in pain and tears started to form at the edge of his eyes, but there was no way I was stopping, this boy had given into me and now it was time to initiate him. With one push I drove my thick throbbing pre-cum covered cock right into his guts, he cried with pain so I held still to let him get used to me after all seasoned guys have difficulties with my thick cock so a virgin is definitely going to struggle, he looked up at me through those teary eyes and said, I want this, I want you. I started to slide all the way in and out fucking him deep, his cock started to harden with every stroke and with every stoke I drove it in harder until I was really ramming him, his hair shuddering with every thrust. I pulled out turned him over doggy and rammed my poz cock deep in that willing hole, with every thrust producing a whimper from him, I grabbed his hips and fucked his virgin hole into submission, his floppy hair bouncing with every thrust. I pushed him down on his stomach, laid on him and drove my now dripping poz cock, home, deep into his body, piercing and ripping his inner ring, I buried my hands in the top of that floppy hair while giving him a fuck he will never forget. After I had fucked him into the mattress for a good fifteen minutes I pulled out and revealed my poz cock covered in pre-cum and blood from this boys ripped hole, it was now time to infect this cutie and to have a connection like no other with him for the rest of his life. I turned him back over lifted his legs and rammed my cock home, he gasped again but this time it was in pleasure, his hole finally given up to my highly toxic poz cock. I drove my cock into him while he wanked himself, I could feel my balls building, tingling, my cock started to swell big time and as it did I leant forward, buried my hand in the top of his hair and kissed him. I couldn’t hold back any more, so I pushed in deeper than ever before and as I felt my cock pop in his inner ring it exploded, sending volley after volley of thick highly toxic cum into his guts, directly deep into his body, as I was pumping my high viral load into him, he moaned and then I felt his cock pulse and hot cum shoot between us coating my chest with his seed as I had just done to his arse walls. I whispered in is ear while he was still recovering with my cock in him that I’d just pozzed him and that he was a part of my club forever.

I pulled out and told him to clean my cock with his mouth, which he did without hesitation, the enormity of what had just happened still not had time to screw with his mind. He cleaned it so well that I stayed hard, so got my hands on that hair again and told him not to stop, as you may know from my previous story I have a bit of a kink, I like to make sure the boy knows he’s mine. After he sucked me for a while I stood up, him on his knees and got him to bow his head forwards, I wanked my cock hard until I was ready to shoot a second poz load, I aimed it at him and unloaded all over that sexy hair, my strings of white cum laying on his hair, him looking up at me looking properly used. I rubbed my cum into his hair and told him he should keep it in for the rest of the day as well as my cum in his arse. I took a small pair of scissors and cut a full length lock of his hair as my trophy, another to add to the collection.

We got dressed and chatted for a good hour about what had just happened, when it was time to go, I gave him a hug and felt my now dry cum in his hair, very horny, when I left and walked away it was a feeling of a job well done but also not the end of the story, after all he’s invited me back to do it all again!

Hey I would love for you to impregnate and flood my neg guts completely full please

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...