I had spent two days posting ads on CL, Trying to market my HOT little TWAT!!! I'd got quite a bit response.... Things are looking good, On the day, I had posted I went to the bookstore......WOW!!! Apparently my marketing scheme had worked, As soon as I walked in the theatre all the heads turned to look at me..... the ones closest to me begin to grab at me......DAMN I LOVE THE ATTENTION!!!! I took off my skirt and panties but left on my garter, stockings, and heels..... Found a bench in the middle of all of it, Made sure I was lubed up...... And simply said out loud, "I NEED FUCKED!" 4 hours and 17 CUM loads later, I Wobbled out of there.... Clutching what was left of my clothes, cum dripping off of me and out of me..... I felt like such a beautiful little SLUT!!! Soon I'll have to go back and do this again!

post-34972-140864351821_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 9

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow Super Hot story.  Ive had several Bookstore adventures Growing up in So Cali and Phoenix Arizona . Plus a Theater just for that. I recently found out that TVs are most welcome there.   Ill definitely post some on here when I can.  Also was wondering if its ok to post something that happened when I was 14 y/o. Some site are against any stories like that.

Thanks  Krissy

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/17/2014 at 4:29 PM, hottawnie69 said:

I had spent two days posting ads on CL, Trying to market my HOT little TWAT!!! I'd got quite a bit response.... Things are looking good, On the day, I had posted I went to the bookstore......WOW!!! Apparently my marketing scheme had worked, As soon as I walked in the theatre all the heads turned to look at me..... the ones closest to me begin to grab at me......DAMN I LOVE THE ATTENTION!!!! I took off my skirt and panties but left on my garter, stockings, and heels..... Found a bench in the middle of all of it, Made sure I was lubed up...... And simply said out loud, "I NEED FUCKED!" 4 hours and 17 CUM loads later, I Wobbled out of there.... Clutching what was left of my clothes, cum dripping off of me and out of me..... I felt like such a beautiful little SLUT!!! Soon I'll have to go back and do this again!

post-34972-140864351821_thumb.jpg

I love your story