Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

• 1 month later...

I recently started sucking cock and was lucky enough to start with a big black one, about 8.5" - 9'. I'm about 5'4 so it's hot having that huge black cock in my mouth and submitting to it while I'm on my knees.

This guy only wants white guys to suck his cock and I'm incredibly turned on by sucking BBC so it's a great match. I love getting in front of the mirror while he stuffs my mouth full of his cock and when he feeds me poppers I go into another dimension and want to devour his cock.

The experience is really hot and I look forward to more of it, I want to deepthroat him to the balls.  

Edited by hungcocks4me

3 years since my original post here -- and while I've been topping more and more since then, I become a submissive cock/cum whore in the presence of a sexy, hung and confident black man. I enjoy sex with all races, but no one (yet) has been able to make my arse a hungry, quivering, 'cum-without-touching-my-dick' man pussy like the black men I've been fortunate enough to be with... They tease, finger, eat, work, fuck, breed (I've never had one ask for a rubber) in a way that leaves me fully satisfied, but still wanting more.  Thank goodness my husband understands and occasionally likes to watch or participate! :2thumbs:  Anyone else had the same experience? And, If you're a sexy, hung, black man traveling to ATL hit me up! ;)

Edited by atlfukbud
  • Upvote 2

My first dick thru a gloryhole was also my first black dick. I kept imagining my Mom watching. ; )

Now, in every dirty bookstore in town (there are 8 or 9 of em), everyone knows I "specialize" in black cocks, from skinny young thugs to fat old janitors. Their "size," their stinkiness, their sheer enthusiasm for sex... their size. Did I mention their size?

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Deviantlad

This does not always apply but they do seem to have the biggest, on average. I take great delight in having it work it's way right down my throat and keeping it there for as long as possible, taking a load from it and even to have it piss down it if I am still able to keep it there.

• 2 weeks later...

I love all hard cocks. BUT...... My all time favorite is to have a BBC pounding my ass. I love to worship black cock. I love to eat black ass. And I love having my hole destroyed by a black cock. I can't get enough!

• Upvote 1

Damn, I must have hooked up with the wrong black dudes.  One was a pencil dick, long, but not enormous and thin as a pencil, I had to cross my legs to feel it. Not enjoyable.  The second was short and fat.  I love fat cock but also enjoy some lenght to  a dick. I feel I was robbed. Not all BBC are long and thick and fill you up.  Just as not all white cock does it either. One day I'd love a long thick black poz cock to rape my hole but from past experiences, it may be just a fantasy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I enjoy revisiting old topics I've commented on, if only to see some of the new profiles I can check out (white male subs looking for dominant Black men, who understand that their pussies were made for men like me).  Keep it up fellas.