Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

I spent Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night with 5 colored guys. I first met Jason at the bar. I had stopped to have a cold one. I was bellied up to the bar and I caught the eyes of Jason. He was sitting in a booth all by him self. We caught each other looking directly into each others eyes. I had another beer and again caught Jason staring at me. So I ordered two more beers and took them with me and sat down in his booth. In my mind he was cruising me and That made me hot. I introduced myself. found out his name and made some conversation. I made a few insinuations in my talk that I was looking for a man. He asked me if I was trying to pick him up. I said yes. I said if your interested we can go back to my place and have a lot of fun. He said he had a better idea. Why don't we go to his place. He said he lives with four other guys and we can have a party. I agreed. We  bought a couple cases of beer and I followed him to his place. There I met his room mates. Four other gorgeous young, muscular colored men. We had a couple of beers and Jason said Bob and I are going to my room to fuck. They all laughed. My ass tingled with joy at what he said. I followed him to his bed room and there I sucked his 8 inch cock and he fed me a delicious cum load. Then he fucked me bare back. Deposited a nice load of warm cum in my ass. He stood up and said I think my friends might enjoy fucking you if you don't mind. I said no Jason send them to me, I will take care of each of them. So the other four came in one at a time and I sucked them off and then they fucked me. Then it started all over with Jason. I sucked him and he fucked me again. Then all four of them did the same thing. I loved it. Not once did I get sucked but they let me suck them and they fucked me for two days. They all had great 7 and 8 inch cocks. Big black and delicious. My guts and ass were so full of black cum that all day Sunday I farted and cum cam out of me. Loved it. Loved it when one of them let me suck them while I was getting bred. They asked me back next weekend. They said if I wanted them too they would invite a few friends. I will be there and I hope there are at least 10 of them. God I love to fuck bareback and suck hard black cocks. Is there anything better?

16 minutes ago, MrBob said:

I spent Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night with 5 colored guys. I first met Jason at the bar. I had stopped to have a cold one. I was bellied up to the bar and I caught the eyes of Jason. He was sitting in a booth all by him self. We caught each other looking directly into each others eyes. I had another beer and again caught Jason staring at me. So I ordered two more beers and took them with me and sat down in his booth. In my mind he was cruising me and That made me hot. I introduced myself. found out his name and made some conversation. I made a few insinuations in my talk that I was looking for a man. He asked me if I was trying to pick him up. I said yes. I said if your interested we can go back to my place and have a lot of fun. He said he had a better idea. Why don't we go to his place. He said he lives with four other guys and we can have a party. I agreed. We  bought a couple cases of beer and I followed him to his place. There I met his room mates. Four other gorgeous young, muscular colored men. We had a couple of beers and Jason said Bob and I are going to my room to fuck. They all laughed. My ass tingled with joy at what he said. I followed him to his bed room and there I sucked his 8 inch cock and he fed me a delicious cum load. Then he fucked me bare back. Deposited a nice load of warm cum in my ass. He stood up and said I think my friends might enjoy fucking you if you don't mind. I said no Jason send them to me, I will take care of each of them. So the other four came in one at a time and I sucked them off and then they fucked me. Then it started all over with Jason. I sucked him and he fucked me again. Then all four of them did the same thing. I loved it. Not once did I get sucked but they let me suck them and they fucked me for two days. They all had great 7 and 8 inch cocks. Big black and delicious. My guts and ass were so full of black cum that all day Sunday I farted and cum cam out of me. Loved it. Loved it when one of them let me suck them while I was getting bred. They asked me back next weekend. They said if I wanted them too they would invite a few friends. I will be there and I hope there are at least 10 of them. God I love to fuck bareback and suck hard black cocks. Is there anything better?

You are my hero.

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky and spent another weekend with Jason and his room mates. All Friday night, Saturday and part of the day Sunday. Some of his room mates asked a friend over for me to suck. There were four extra guys. So a total of nine. There were two colored guys and two white guys. They all bred me twice before the weekend was over. I was ready and wanting more. I sucked them all the time and I counted 36 loads of delicious cum. One of the white guy let me fuck him and he sucked me off twice. The other white guy sucked me too. One of the colored friends was a real slut. He let me fuck him three times and he sucked my cock four times. I even seen him sucking some of the other guys. I want to get him all alone and have a weekend suck and fuck marathon. When I got home Sunday evening my hole was sore and still full of cum from being rode bareback. My stomach full of some great seed. But I loved the feeling of their great hard cocks pounding me deep. All those beautiful cocks and they were all mine. My jaws were also sore from so much sucking but I would have sucked them more if they would have stuck their hard throbbing cocks in front of my mouth. Such a delicious array of cum flavors. Yummy! I will always remember Saturday night. We were all pretty liquored up, I laid a blanket on the floor and laid nude on it. I yelled circle jerk and all nine of them stood over me, jacked off and shot their hot creamy man juice all over my body and face. I loved to see those big cocks cuming and feeling their hot cum loads land on me. I hope to have another weekend soon with Jason and his roommates. Hope they will invite more of their friends for me to service.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 5:13 AM, Guest NULL said:

You have a great cunt for alpha men to breed.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest CuriousDallas

I'm shallow...for me it's about the face attached...if they're hot I'll take their cock, if not, pass...no different than white guys, latinos, asians. If it's through a glory hole and I don't give a shit I'll take it. I'm a slut at heart too.

Guest apollobchbttm

I think I will post my experience with a BBC  cock. It involves certain activities which I  believe need to be posted in other section. However isn’t it funny that we are victims of discrimination way too often but we also are sometimes selective with our hookup reinforcing the feeling of exclusion. For me a cock could be green with purple spots as long as it works it's welcome.

Edited by apollobchbttm

Guest DetroitAnon

I get 10 or more black guys fucking me everytime I go to the bathhouse.   I have a phat ass many black guys like to breed, so 95% of the time they approach me wanting to breed me.   I only suck when they want me to or to get them rock hard.  I’d rather have black dick fucking me asap.   I usually am in the doggystyle position and they just come up behind me and start fucking me.  

• 3 months later...

Cock are cocks. Color makes no difference. They are still a sucking cock. But I have sucked many black cocks. Big ones small ones and average sized cocks. There cum is like all cum, delicious. I had my first back cock when I went to college. He was at a party and rather drunk. I offered to take him back to his room and he accepted. On the way he said what he needed was a good blowjob to make it a great night. I made his night great for him and sucked him 3 times before I left in the morning. He sucked me twice. Hooked up with him many times that year at school.

Addicted to black cock, but hard to find in my general area who like older men. It’s all young for young.  Got addicted along with X wife when we were swinging.  She was the magnet and I benefited from that. 

I will choose a hung Black Man, regardless of what he looks like, over a gorgeous white guy with an average Cock. I am drawn to them. The sexual power the exude. The way they fuck.

I love white Cock too, don't get me wrong. But if a choice is placed in front of me: choose one...BBC every time.