Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

17 minutes ago, breedmedeeper said:

I will choose a hung Black Man, regardless of what he looks like, over a gorgeous white guy with an average Cock. I am drawn to them. The sexual power the exude. The way they fuck.

I love white Cock too, don't get me wrong. But if a choice is placed in front of me: choose one...BBC every time.

Same here, was broken in and trained by black cock back in my mid 20's, and always take # 1 pole position with me!!

1 hour ago, breedmedeeper said:

I will choose a hung Black Man, regardless of what he looks like, over a gorgeous white guy with an average Cock. I am drawn to them. The sexual power the exude. The way they fuck.

I love white Cock too, don't get me wrong. But if a choice is placed in front of me: choose one...BBC every time.

Yes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, breedmedeeper said:

I feel the same. I am being trained by one black man these last days and I m like affraid I won t be able to submit to any other. It s intense.

Yesterday I met this colored guy names Vic. Last night and early this morning I had the most delicious black cock, 9x6 cut. It was shiny black with a big purple cock head. The guy was in his 30's and had not had many guys suck his cock. He said he heard that white guys really liked to suck black cock. Asked me if I had sucked a colored guys cock before. I said many times. I made love to his big balls and cock, sucked his cum out of him 4 times and had his morning wood for a fifth.  He sucked me twice. He let me fuck him and he fucked me. Wow, how great his big cock tasted when I sucked him and how filling it felt all the way up my hole. He said he had never sucked or fucked a white guy before. Believe me, he could suck and fuck me everyday. Man he knew how to use that gorgeous BBC. He was a big cumer and he filled my ass twice. I had to swallow a couple times to get all his cum when I sucked him. He said he was just visiting here and was leaving in couple days. I invited him back before he leaves. Hope he comes over and I can suck and fuck him again. This was a real treat and a great tasting reward.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Had a great surprise yesterday. Vic the colored guy I wrote about before who said he was leaving in a couple of days dropped by my place. He said he wanted to say goodbye but I figure he wanted me to suck him again. At least I hoped so. He told me he was leaving Saturday morning for Alabama. He was sitting on my couch and I threw a pillow for my knees on the floor in front of him. He immediately stood up and took of his jeans and shorts. Yah he wanted me to suck his cock. Man what a beautiful BBC. Shinny black shaft and a purplish head. He was soft and at least 6 inches long. He sat back down and sat with his big delicious balls over the edge of the cushion. I bent down and started to lick them. He moaned, moaned louder when I put each of his big balls in my mouth and sucked on it. Then I licked his shaft and his gorgeous 9 inch cock stood hard and straight. I love to suck and lick cock heads. His big mushroom head I loved and licked and sucked it until he shot his load in my mouth. That load was huge and I had to swallow three times to drink it all. Then I sucked the last drops of cum out of his balls. He then sucked my 7 inch cock and I must say I looked small compared to his 9 incher. We rubbed cocks and then I sucked him again. I was going to suck that beautiful BBC as long as he stayed. He left this morning and I sucked him at least 6 times. He sucked me 5 times. I had that big beautiful hard cock in my tight hole twice. Hate to see him go. Cocks like his are hard to find but what a special treat when you do.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

My first bbc was at a abs I was in a big booth and on a futon, I was in stockings garter and panties and camisole on. Door unlocked and he slipped in stepped in the booth rubbing his cock I smiled and motioned him in, he came in and sat down, I was nervous but so turned on , he touched my leg and my first thought was his hand was huge, Leaned into him bit my lip and looked up at him, he reached for my cock but there wasn’t much to find so I reached for his and whispered let me, omg he was huge the heat off his cock was extreme, I slid tight to him and un did his pants his bulge was amazing I hooked my fingers in his waist band and pulled allowing his cock to free it’s self , I gasped just as a girl I lightly touched it his head shinny with precum. I lowered my lips down kissed it and let my tongue taste him. He had enough of me being sweet and pushed my head down untill my painted lips were at his root. He began to fully use my pink mouth a acted like it was to much for me so he wouldn’t let up, he didn’t. Then he told me it was my lucky day and he was going to breed me and I’ll carry his seed. I’ll finish later