Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

Guest bluecollarotter
On 7/25/2020 at 7:19 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I prefer black cock as well. My gifter is black. All of my ltrs have been with black guys. Men of color seem to know how to fuck better in my opinion.

Black cock is amazing for sure.

And, you are so fortunate to have received the gift from a black cock.

Guest bluecollarotter
On 10/26/2019 at 8:31 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I love black cock too. My first black cock was when I was 18 almost 19.  I am 5’5” and 130 lbs. he was 6’3” 210 all muscle with a 10”cock.  I really liked him and wanted to date him. He was 35 at the time and poz. He said he wouldn’t date a neg guy and wouldn’t fuck me either.  I was 18 at the time and needed dick constantly. I really wanted his. I worked him for about two months. I begged him to breed me. He finally gave in and I was pregnant a few months later. He did end up dating me for 5 years.  His cock was so beautiful I couldn’t get enough. I think that’s why I have always loved black cock. It’s what made me.

You are fortunate to have experienced black cock at that age.  Fantastic story; and you have the benefit of having him forever in you.

The first time i barebacked as a bottom was with a sweet black man.  We had chatted for a long time on gay.com and on Squirt. I was 47 and had started to explore my gay side for only five years. He was (is) a nice professional man and when we finally agreed to meet, the passion was intense and letting him fuck me bare just seemed natural. And you need to understand that this was so out of character for me and my comfort zone. HIV Emerging in the early 80s was the reason I never had a gay experience when I was young. Despite becoming aware at the age of 16 that I found some of my high school football teammates to be hot. 

Over the years my sweet first barebacker and I would hook up occasionally, but he was fundamentally bi and really kept hoping to find a relationship with a woman. I hope that black men here and who are reading all these strings will not be offended that a bunch of white guys are objectifying them. For me the is no doubt there is a deep fundamental attraction to a black man that hits many of my criteria as a hot and sexy looking man. 

Guest bluecollarotter
4 hours ago, mjkuhl said:

I'll take all the black cock I can get.  Right now, I'm getting nothing.

sorry to hear that man.

Perhaps soon?????

Had a 30 year old nice long black cock one night a fortnight ago, I didn't ask but he looked Somalian or Ethiopian with a slim, smooth body. Had been ages since i'd sucked and been fucked by a big black cock and he said it was his first time fucking a guy. He kept in contact for a few days and was keen to come back for more then spoilt it by suggesting I pay him a sum of money... Although it wasn't a large amount I told him I don't have to pay for it but do often at least pay 'petrol money'. Have heard nothing more.  The bad pic is not this guy but a black guy who fucked me good a couple of times earlier in the year. I asked him to take a photo for me but he didn't quite get the angle right 😞

20200110_205436.jpg

I lucked out my first time with a black man. I was going to meet him at his place, and he got back a hold of me and asked if I minded bottoming for his buddy as well. You can guess my answer!

I have to say that if I close my eyes the cock itself isn't different than any other, but the increased sensations are definitely a result of the excitement of looking down at the contrast of that dark pole sliding into my mouth. I'd love to have video of me sucking a big black cock, just to see how wild I end up getting from the lust. A video of me being spitroasted by two black guys would be early Christmas!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Friday night I had a hunger for black cock. All cocks are delicious but black cock is the number one cock in the world. So I went to the bar where nothing but Black guys hang out at. I wasn't the only white guy there. there were three others and I could tell by their actions they were all there for thee same reason I was. I was there for about an hour when two black guys I would say where in their twenties approached me at the bar where I was nursing a cold one. They were very blunt and the one asked me if I was another white fag looking for some black cock and cum. I said yes that is why I am hear. He took me by the hand and led me to a back room and dropped his pants and shorts. He said suck my black cock fag and swallow every drop of my cum. I did just that and twenty minutes later he was cuming in my mouth. How delicious. Then the other guy that he was with showed up and I got to suck him too. Before the night was over I counted 16 big delicious black cock and cum loads. I got to suck cocks while getting bare back bred 5 times. All in all it was a wonderful night. Love those 8, 9 and 10 inch black cocks down my throat and up my ass. I love to get butt fucked when my ass is loaded with cum.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BBC is definitely my favorite. But that’s mostly cause the black guys I fuck or suck really make me feel used. They’re the ones who will really fuck your throat or hold your head down with no disregard for you. They just want to cum and you know that’s all you’re there for.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2014 at 4:14 AM, Guest HornedBottom said:

I have developed a taste for Black Cock lately and can't get enough. I'm on my knees a few times a week. Other White Cocksuckers addicted too?

I wouldn't say addicted, but definitely put them at the top of the list should I have a few to suck for bottom for in a day.