Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

I grew up in INGLEWOOD, CA ... I've definitely had my share of delicious black cock growing up, in my mouth, and deep in my ass.

One of my youthful favorites was a man who used to be the superintendent to my middle school. We met up when I was 17 via AOL m4m chatrooms in his car, and he fucked a load deep into my throat. It was very satisfying as I used to fancy him when I started going through puberty hehe.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

BBC is far and away the best and my personal favorite. Hard to pinpoint exactly why I feel that way but I know at least one thing I really like is how shiny a black cock gets when soaked with my spit. Another thing, and I don't care what the studies show, is they are bigger than white guys. Love seeing a big black one cum through the gloryhole. 

• 2 months later...

All cox matter!

but the black ones are thrilling

but so are the white ones

this poppercokpig cant resist the cox

ya see it, ya suk it; no questions, no chitchat, no lifestories; just focused intense throatmilking, sukking, slathering, throatkissing, gagging, pumpin up the load while pumpin up ropes of slimey goopy throatspit to slick up an juice the throbber

• Like 1

On 2/19/2014 at 6:14 AM, Guest HornedBottom said:

I have developed a taste for Black Cock lately and can't get enough. I'm on my knees a few times a week. Other White Cocksuckers addicted too?

Yes, after sucking a few black cocks I can't get enough. Interestingly, opportunities to suck black cocks seem to come up all the time. How does that happen??

On 11/20/2020 at 2:49 PM, daddypete69 said:

I love black cock taking black cock deep in my guts much deeper than any other cock it is true one you have had black you wont go back

bdsmlr-499877-zSj5X0bBuh (1).jpg

Wow!! I want to play with that gorgeous instrument. I've had a couple of guys with huge cocks like this dude. What an interesting weekend I had with that guy's cock in my mouth and in my hot pussy - more to cum!!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't sucked a black cock.   Most ive done is kiss one.  But never ssucked or get fucked by one.   Although I am talking to a mature BBC daddy tht is interesting in hooking up with me I'm just afraid it'll be addictive like most say it is

Early on I thought I was pretty straight laced and then I found out about glory hole booths and getting my balls drained through the hole in the wall and kept telling myself, regardless of all the stories I had read and stuff I heard other people say that I would never suck a cock until the night I lost that battle and got on my knees in front of the glory hole when I saw a big thick veiny hard throbbing black cock come through the hole. 

329552.jpg

• Like 2

I like all sorts of cock, but I have a fat daddy bubble ass and lately I find myself being repeatedly hit on in the apps by BBC.   Basically they tell me that a lot of guys, especially twinks just can’t handle their size. 
I’ve grown to to love my status as a go to ass for really hung black men.  I never used to consider myself a size queen but I have to say I’ve become kind of addicted to the big ones. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Daddyslut4use said:

I like all sorts of cock, but I have a fat daddy bubble ass and lately I find myself being repeatedly hit on in the apps by BBC.   Basically they tell me that a lot of guys, especially twinks just can’t handle their size. 
I’ve grown to to love my status as a go to ass for really hung black men.  I never used to consider myself a size queen but I have to say I’ve become kind of addicted to the big ones. 

True statement.

• Like 1