Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

Guest ff-whole

Really...? Well besides the size maybe but even that's not really always color distinctive...

White, black, yellow or hmmm red cock....?

Inside of me it's all dark and the sperm that comes out of those dicks is more or less always white[ish]. So I don't really care. Everybody is welcome.

I've never really had a color requirement.  I love all cocks - long, short, thick, thin, cut, uncut,  as long as it's hard and can cum, I want it IN me!

As someone mentioned earlier, in a dark room, they all feel the same cumming in my hungry hole.  There ARE different flavor profiles and on THAT note, I tend to like slightly sweaty nuts slapping on my chin, ass or taint...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, phukhole said:

I've never really had a color requirement.  I love all cocks - long, short, thick, thin, cut, uncut,  as long as it's hard and can cum, I want it IN me!

As someone mentioned earlier, in a dark room, they all feel the same cumming in my hungry hole.  There ARE different flavor profiles and on THAT note, I tend to like slightly sweaty nuts slapping on my chin, ass or taint...

The Benjamin Franklin quote said it best: All cats are gray in the dark.

• Like 2

Guest HornedBottom

I wasn’t meaning this in a negative way - I just had never sucked a black cock - and now can’t get enough - big thick cocks and they enjoy using my mouth and almost all make racial comments while I suck them. 

Somewhat a short version but I seen 2 men ( 1 Black and 1 White ) having sex in the woods ! I was young and I was seen - he ( blk ) mentioned ," Come ovr - we will not hurt you ! ! "  I did so - excited , nervous and curious ! After , he ( blk ) shot his load into his partner mouth - he told me grab his wet cum dick - so huge and uncut ! Told me to jerk it - I did so - then he told me to lick his cum off my hands - I did so ! Then told me to grab his big black dick  and start licking it as a ice cream cone - I did so - sucking it too ! This was the beginning learning and doing lots of things for him the next several months . After 2 weeks with him and his fem white bitch - he started introducing me to his Black friends !  :P

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BBC is just great one of my greatest experiences was in Boston with two back guys in my hotel room and both were huge but still managed to gket DP'd by them. They wrecked my hole and I just loved it

On 5/9/2018 at 10:37 PM, HornedBottom said:

I wasn’t meaning this in a negative way - I just had never sucked a black cock - and now can’t get enough - big thick cocks and they enjoy using my mouth and almost all make racial comments while I suck them. 

Do you enjoy the racial comments? If not, let him know.  If you do like the race play, tell him to be Verbal and Loud.  The best way to get what you want is to let your desires known. If it is role play sex talk then that is all it is for the scene.  

If you want him to be the Dominate and/or abusive/ Demandimg Top he may grant your wish and even a few fantasies you never thought about.

Many white guys BEG for Big BLACK Cock and then disappear or complain when they can not handle it. If you service a Black Guy well you have a greater chance of him recommend you if you take every inch and fully flood the hole.

• Upvote 2

Guest RD4hotsex

I have nothing against those others then black. But I have passion that I can't totally explain. When I see Black Cock Men Mounting (F to F) me & their cock is entering me & feeling them as they stretch plunge deep into me. then their warm cum filling me need I say more---------585af2f50f133_004(640x559).jpg.09084cdd4494f55c7b73e80759d6bee2.jpg

Were two beautiful black guys on scouting and I was their white slave 

They used and abused me almost every day possible 

One had a huge uncut dick and did love that one the most 

The other was smaller and he was the one who loved to fuck me 

Guest Memphian
11 hours ago, RD4hotsex said:

I have nothing against those others then black. But I have passion that I can't totally explain. When I see Black Cock Men Mounting (F to F) me & their cock is entering me & feeling them as they stretch plunge deep into me. then their warm cum filling me need I say more---------585af2f50f133_004(640x559).jpg.09084cdd4494f55c7b73e80759d6bee2.jpg

"Mounting" is one of my favorite words.  Implies such a carnal, animalistic fuck.  Just perfect for a man that craves cock up his ass.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED TO SUCK BLACK COCK TOO HAVE HAD MANY DURING MY LIFE SUCK THEN THEY FUCK ME BUT I LOVE THEM ALL