Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

I have 3 hot black fuck buds -- 8", 9.5" and 10.5" -- the one w/ 10.5 is my favorite (and not just because of size) he has probably fucked me a hundred times over the years and is a sensual, hot top man, who can fuck all night and also turn and enjoy being fucked. Two of them joined my hubby and I for drinks and a fourgy last night -- 3 hours of hot indoor/outdoor sex and multiple load swapping...everyone fucked and got fucked and lucky me received 3 loads in my hot hole. Fantastic fun - Interracial sex rocks!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little white slut boy who has developed a huge desire to get used by some big black cocks recently. Not only do I of course want them to ruin my asshole but I get massively turned on by the idea of choking on some huge black dicks, so thick that it hurts my jaw to open that wide. So big that they're choking me, gagging me and making me drool all over myself and their cocks. I'm desperate to get that black seed pumped straight down my throat, sadly it hasn't happened yet but I need to change that asap!

• 4 weeks later...

I Love Black Men I came from McAllen Tx. Up to Houston and I had my first Black man here in Houston. I have had 4 Blacks and Iwant more. I am looking for a mature Black to fuck and seed me weekly a black daddy 50-75 year old with a 8-10" dick and big balls I love to gobble big balls I love Black men period!!!!

Hit me up my email is....

robertovito37@gmail.com

Houston Texas

• 1 month later...

I love sucking black cock-- especially thug types. I'm totally submissive for older black men with a bit of a gut. I'll work that fuckers cock in my mouth and then beg for it in my ass. I hard just thinking of servicing some crip in Compton.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a black cock addict, I never turn down a dick but I really like black cocks. Black guys tend to be more dominant and that means fucking my mouth and throat and then bending me over to slam my ass and breed me. Once they've for their cocks in my mouth I know I'm going to be in for a long night. Most black guys I've met have great stamina and can cum multiple times which usually means I can swallow a load and get a good load in my ass.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sucking cum from big black cocks is the most fun/rewarding thing I have ever done in my life, and I've done a lot! I truly think I was born for the sole purpose of sucking and worshipping black cocks. If there is a Heaven, I will be continuously gang banged bareback at both ends by millions of hung, uncut black cocks, for ALL eternity. And that is not an over statement. I LOVE sucking black cock!