Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

I seem to have an ass that attracts black tops. I didn't know I was a bottom, or liked sex with men, until a black guy seduced me, fucked me and gave me my first load. I think he set the standard and I've been into the hot dynamic of getting my white ass bred by black cock ever since.

I'm a white guy and even i can tell there is a lil bit of latent racism in a lot of this posts, as well as s very defined "mandingo" fetishization going on in here. 

I've been with guys from all walks of life, including many black men, and I can assure you that many of the stereotypes are false or greatly exaggerated.  Additionally very few black men are attracted to this kind of talk, (its a huge turn off).  This is one of the reasons so many black men only date within their race.  So quick tip, if you want to attract black men, just treat them like any other guy, and leave words like "BBC" etc out of the convo.  

• Upvote 1

Black cocks are hot!  They have always been great fucks never hesitate to shoot their loads in my guts.  One of the best was in the parking lot behind a gay bar.  I got in his car and sucked on his big black cock.  He got me naked and had me out of the car in front of everyone in the parking lot, had me suck him some more then bent me over and fucked me raw while everyone watched.  When he pulled out, some of his cum began running running out of my hole and dripped off my ball sack.  I then cleaned off his cum covered cock with my mouth.  There was no doubt I had taken a big load from his big cock.  I love it when I'm being watched like that.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love BBC... The first black guy I had was 11x7 and he worked my ass till he could get it all the way in to the balls. Then he rode my ass for 45 min nonstop and hard... my dick was soft but leaking precum. Had a big wet spot under me. But the electric pulses I felt and   dick cumming without touching it was amazing.  My ass felt awesome for 3 days.  I have never experience a fucking like that again but always looking to duplicate that feeling....