Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

• 2 months later...
Guest MyDarlene

I totally agree with all you guys, i absolutely love and prefer black cock, sure i'm a cock whore and don't turn down any dick and always looking to take a load up the ass too, black guys are just better lovers and not just because they have big cocks they are just much more relaxed, less uptight and more focused on giving and getting pleasure, i'm addicted no doubt, last week during a 5 day span i was with 11 black guys and noticed that after thinking about it, most calls, texts, or emails i get are from black guys. i don't mind saying i worship and serve black cock, love it that so many black men i know come back again and again to shove their big cocks down my throat and they always fuck me bareback. If you meet a black men and he has a huge cock learn to deep throat him and he'll always use you. 

Guest MyDarlene

Just had my black bf over he called himself my black husband and i'm his white bitch wife, call me whatever he wants long and he comes over all the time like he does, stands right in the doorway when he first walks in and commands me to get on my knees and suck his black dick, why of course then we move over to the couch he sits and i knee and i continue to slurp his cock with my tongue and mouth up and down and lightly lick his balls like he loves, lick underneath his balls and all around his cock then i put my mouth back on it and deep throat his black monster cock, when he ready, usually after a long while of me worshipping and sucking his cock he turns around and i bury my face deep into the crack of his ass and stick my tongue as deep into his asshole as i can then move it round and round, he loves that so much he drags me to the bed and throws me down and plows me from behind we change positions a couple times before he shoots his cum deep inside my pussy. 

• 3 weeks later...

When I'm sucking black cocks, I always notice how silky smooth their skin is.  Besides that, they're almost always big and thick, always get hard and stay hard, and they don't take forever to shoot their load.  So, yes, I'm definitely a Black Cocks fan.

• Upvote 2

Guest Porthos

I've always been turned on by black men...the masculinity, the coarse pubic hair in their crotch and their hole and that unique musky scent they exude...Now I have a black man's DNA part of me.after being pozzed by one 8 years ago....Thinking back of the passionate fucking his huge cock deep inside me all the while kissing me deep with those big luscious lips continues to make me hard...then remembering feeling his semen filing my then neg cunt not knowing his swimmers were toxic and looking to infect me....I will always have a special place for black men

• 3 months later...

Most of the tops that have fucked me raw and pumped me full of their sweet cum were black. I love their hyper-sexuality and aggresiveness. Most can't get enough of my hole and will drop a few loads in me if they have time. I especially love it whan they verbally abuse me, calling me every dirty name in the book while I gag on their cock or they tear my hole up until its gaping wide open.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest idobro

When I go to the spa in Milwaukee I always seek out the black guys.

So many good lovers, fuckers, and kissers.

I'm in love every time, especially when it's BB ...

• 4 weeks later...

I know I have enjoyed the company of many great black men over the years.  The benefit of that has been each one has a black cock to go with it.   Some of the key events in my queer life have had a wonderful black man as part of the deal.

First guy I ever lived with full time was black.  Over a year of sharing that amazing tool every single day.

First guy I ever "chased"--not knowing if they were even gay was a black guy.  John was one of my dads graduate students.  He was from Uganda, had been educated at Oxford......so he had the most beautiful dark black skin....plus he spoke with a British accent.  To top it off, he was just beautiful....perfect body.....great size.   Risky, but I finally got him to let me blow him...and I did a lot.

Two of the three guys who bred me during the time frame most likely where I got converted were black.  Both are great guys and I have been with both many times now.

Most memorable night in a sauna was due to a group of black guys who came into the WORKS health club (Indianapolis) late.  It was my first time there and I was having a blast.  The place was a bit slow, and nobody was interacting with the group as they roamed a bit.  I was poppered up already.....likely buzzed, so I kinda cut one from the herd and asked him if he wanted to fuck me.  He did....and did it well as the others all watched and cheered him on.  I took the rest of them......and due to their sizes and enthusiasm, they truly wore my ass out.

Oh there have been so many other great experiences......but these are a few of the reasons, I always welcome the time I get to spend with black guys.   I also proudly wear a JOS tattoo....my way of showing any black guy who wants me, that I relish that opportunity.

• Upvote 3