Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kyoralguy4u
On 12/8/2018 at 9:27 AM, skylon said:

I absolutely love black men. My best sex has been with them. I find them extremely masculine, athletic and erotic. The man who pozzed me was black and I still get hard remembering him deep inside me stretching my hole and filling me with his toxic cum.I didn't know he was poz at the time....neither did he.....but knowing it was his semen that was infecting me at the time still turns me on....I currently have two black fuck buds, one top and one bottom. Our sex is always very passionate, lots of kissing, poppers and eating ass. I especially love the hairy hole of a blackman. The tight wiry hair feels especially good on my raw cock

IMG_2937.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

Guest HornedBottom

As the starter of this thread , I’ve been sucking black cock ,here in Baltimore,  on a weekly basis. Always hard and big and thick I’ve never enjoyed being on my knees more .  

Edited by HornedBottom

My poz gifter is a 10” black man. I was 17 when we started dating. I am not sure if it is because he was  30 years older than me? That he had a huge cock? That he was poz? Or that he was older? That attracted me to him, but I have been a fan of black dick ever since. I don’t want to stereotype but black men seem to have a greater sense of who they are and what they want. As a beta bottom I know my role in life and I like it when men see that and know theirs too.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
Guest kyoralguy4u
On 12/8/2018 at 9:27 AM, skylon said:

I absolutely love black men. My best sex has been with them. I find them extremely masculine, athletic and erotic. The man who pozzed me was black and I still get hard remembering him deep inside me stretching my hole and filling me with his toxic cum.I didn't know he was poz at the time....neither did he.....but knowing it was his semen that was infecting me at the time still turns me on....I currently have two black fuck buds, one top and one bottom. Our sex is always very passionate, lots of kissing, poppers and eating ass. I especially love the hairy hole of a blackman. The tight wiry hair feels especially good on my raw cock

IMG_2937.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

• 5 months later...

I absolutely love to suck and fuck BBC. When cruising a bar I am always looking for a BBC. I want to suck it, Lick it, Kiss it. Make love to that BBC so he will let me have him again and again. And when a colored guy sticks his huge BBC in my ass and fucks me, I get fucked like I always want to be fucked. Fast, hard and deep. Nice big cum loads in my ass and getting to tongue clean his cock when he pulls out. Yes black men are in a class of their own. One to be worshipped and enjoyed.

First time I sucked a black cock, the guy warned me before he  pulled it out that most white guys say they just wanted to try it once out of curiosity and then become addicted to black cocks and swallowing black cum and end up getting themselves into unsafe situations while searching for more black cocks to drain.  I laughed saying that's just bullshit and could never happen that fast and told him that I love pussy way too much for that to happen to me at all.  Sonafabitch! That guy was telling me the truth and gave me fair warning and started laughing when he was filling my mouth with his thick black cum and was trying to pull his cock out of my mouth but I held him really tightly to milk every last drop of his creamy delicious black cum and was telling him I wanted more!!!! Hate to admit it but I should have listened to his warning and never tried it because now I'm a total crazy slutty black cock and cum whore. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m black cock only. Not because I’m not attracted to white guys....they don’t seem attracted to me. I only get messages from black men (Grindr, Scruff).....sooooo....I embrace my place as a slave for black cock.