Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

I love black cock too. My first black cock was when I was 18 almost 19.  I am 5’5” and 130 lbs. he was 6’3” 210 all muscle with a 10”cock.  I really liked him and wanted to date him. He was 35 at the time and poz. He said he wouldn’t date a neg guy and wouldn’t fuck me either.  I was 18 at the time and needed dick constantly. I really wanted his. I worked him for about two months. I begged him to breed me. He finally gave in and I was pregnant a few months later. He did end up dating me for 5 years.  His cock was so beautiful I couldn’t get enough. I think that’s why I have always loved black cock. It’s what made me.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

My regular black guy - call him Dr Jim - is a no-nonsense Top. I'm stripped before his 6'3" naked body on entry to his hotel room. I suck. He feeds me Jungle Juice as I do. The face down over the edge of the bed. More Pops for his 8" thick cock, and he's in. Fucks. Calls me 'white boy faggot'. Get's aggressive. A few slaps. Breeds deep and pushes home his cum. he lies down and I suck clean. Snuggle and then he orders Room Service. > He's a damn good fucker. Sadly only happens once a month when he's in London. I get the Tube home cum-lubed with me head down scanning hook-up sites for another dick to seed me.

• Like 2

I am a recent BBC convert. 

A 19 year old hung lad messaged me on a site and I locked in a chastity cage said I would be 20 minutes. 

I walked to his place and he was nursing the biggest cock I have ever seen. 

Me being a good white boi stripped, got on my knees and started to worship that cock and balls.

Within minutes he grabbed my head and kept pushing me to take more. After gagging numerous times my throat relaxed and his cock slowly slid down until I was nearly balls deep. 

He carried on fucking my throat for 45 minutes before he blew his load. 

I am a convert and BBC always go to the front of the queue. 

• Like 1

Opening a can of worms is what I'm known to do, so here goes.  For me, the term "BBC" is just as offensive as the "n" word.  Sexy is sexy and hot is hot, no matter the complexion of the man.  Coming out to myself as QUEER, I realized I had to shed the prejudices I grew up with.  Are we not all members of the human race, again with our differences being only one of complexion?  Dominance/submissiveness is equally balanced among all of the "so called" races and the same goes for masc and fem.  What attracts me to a man is the man himself and not what he's got between his legs.  Every cock is beautiful, all shapes sizes and colors.  Nothing is uglier than hatred and bad attitude is a total turnoff.  That's my 2 cents.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest BritBottom
12 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Opening a can of worms is what I'm known to do, so here goes.  For me, the term "BBC" is just as offensive as the "n" word.  Sexy is sexy and hot is hot, no matter the complexion of the man.  Coming out to myself as QUEER, I realized I had to shed the prejudices I grew up with.  Are we not all members of the human race, again with our differences being only one of complexion?  Dominance/submissiveness is equally balanced among all of the "so called" races and the same goes for masc and fem.  What attracts me to a man is the man himself and not what he's got between his legs.  Every cock is beautiful, all shapes sizes and colors.  Nothing is uglier than hatred and bad attitude is a total turnoff.  That's my 2 cents.

If it's a 'can of worms', count me in as a fellow opener. Everything you say is spot on and perfectly expressed.

A perfect thought. Counts me as one of you. Cock is cock no matter the color or race. Man is man no mater the color or race. I like people because of their demeanor. The way he manages and the way he presents himself. Also his conduct and sometimes facial expressions.

17 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Saying "I love black cock" reminds me of how fundamentalist christians often tout how they "love gay people."  They make a distinction between how they 'love' gays and other people.   Being gay is not the same same as being a different race, but i think many (most?) of us have probably experienced being treated as differently because of being gay.  i think that should help us understand and know better than to make the distinction "black cock."   That is a stereotype.

Maybe  it's one of those things a black person can say, but people who are not black cannot?  Sort of like how we can own the word "faggot" and straight people cannot because they do not know, cannot relate, to all that means?

i do not think the way many use terms like "black cock" is overtly bigoted. i do think it's inadvertently evil because it stems from and supports stereotyping. When we do that, we stop seeing the individual person and instead treat people reflexively (instead of consciously) using culturally conditioned ideas and notions assigned to the group.

Just because it is not ones conscious intent to be offensive doesn't remove the offense. We're in a cultural revolution where stereotypes are being exposed and there's a back lash against that revolt, exposure.  Some think because they do not consciously intend to be offensive that they are not. That's ethnocentric, ignorant and emotionally immature- an attempt to preserve the status quo rather than change.

• Like 3

I agree, just love to suck and eat black cock and cum. I got to suck my first black cock when I was eighteen. A colored man about 25 started to work for my dad. He had no car and wanted to visit a friend that was sixty miles from the town my dads business was in. He asked me if I would drive him there and I said sure. He said he would make it worth my while. I didn't know what he meant and figured it was he would pay me. So that Saturday I drove him and he visited his friends for about 3 hours. On the way back it was night. He said pull over on the next dirt road and stop for minute. Thought he must have to piss. But after I parked he started to rub my leg and tits. He kissed me and I French kissed him back. He started to rub my cock and it got rock hard. He said get your cock out I want to suck it for you. I unzipped my pants and soon they and my shorts were on the floorboard. He bent over and sucked a cum load out of me and swallowed. He said now it is my your turn. He pulled out this nice 8 inch cock with a shiny black cut cock head. I couldn't wait to put it in my mouth and taste it. I was excited and curious, wanted his cock as soon as I saw it. I sucked him and that is when I discovered how delicious and creamy a huge load of black cum is. We sat there and sucked each other one more time. He became an everyday suck for the 6 months he worked for my father. I have loved black cock ever since that day.