Poppers sold in Seattle?

Guest abbbboy

Guest abbbboy

I was wondering if any of you in Seattle area knows poppers are available in Seattle?

I am planning to visit soon, and poppers have been banned in Canada so, any info will be great!

Seaguy is right. There is a really good brand. All I know is I flounced in there like a princess and loudly asked for, 'Your BEST VCR head cleaner!" They were amused. It runs around 20USD a bottle. People from far and wide seek them out here. At the Crypt, sorry I didn't mention before.

• 2 months later...
I've ordered mine from Englisharomas.com fast and free shipping if you buy a few. Overall the cost was MUCH cheap[er than any place in Seattle. and they didn't end up smelling like chlorine after a week.

Which brand do get from them?

I got an assortment Xtreme, Berlin XXX ( I like this one a lot ), Ultra Strong X (green X), TNT, X Hard Throb, and screw you hard. I like to hit from a couple different ones at a time, makes a nice mix.. I'll try others for my next batch. I think only the TNT was a little weak for me, but it's a matter of taste.. or scent right? Only draw back is you have to sign for them when they come in or venture to the post office at the most inconvenient times, sucked when you get them Tuesday and can't get them until Saturday when I had the right time off. They were worth the wait. They shipped on the next day from the UK and they were in town in a week and a couple days.

• 1 month later...