The low down on Palm Springs

Guest SBBOY

• 8 months later...

Seems I will be moving to PS soon. Was going to go to Vegas but have decided its not for me. Anyway, am looking for info on PS and the kink action. Helios seems hot and am sure a few other places are too. Always good to take as many loads of cum up my asshole as possible and really get used.  Anyone with info shoot it to me it will be much appreciated. Thanks Bob

• 1 month later...

I'm going to be in Palm Springs same weekend as the White Party how will some of the resorts like Helios or Canyon Club be?  another resorts recommended or updates since some of the comments above.  I've seen some reviews that some of the places are run down and full on drugged out guys.  Any feedback on these places would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much all the resorts will be busier than normal because of White Party - LOTS of guys cum to town for it. As far as the type of guys or the availability of playmates, it really depends. Some guys will be drugged out, some won't. Some will be horned up and looking for cock/ass. Most of the resorts go through cycles - getting run down, then fixed up a bit, then run down. It's a vicious circle. Helios just built an expanded outdoor play area. It can be fun when there are guys there, but it's a smaller resort, so it's never packed unless they're doing a party. Canyon Club is bigger and (I've found) tends to be more average joe type (which I like), as opposed to the circuit boys, but I've never really had good luck finding a sex party/orgy there. Maybe I'm on the wrong lists! My standbys are CCBC, then All Worlds, then Helios. But that's just MY experience. Hope it helps...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For those of you who might be interested, the Barracks in Cathedral City has Underwear Night on Wednesdays. It's VERY busy during the summer when it's warm all night and I've gotten more than my share of cock and cum while jockstrapped.....