quick dump before bf comes home

l0ki

Went to a club last night. Quiet for a while then saw a wasted guy in a leather harness with a bio tatt above his arsecrack. Followed him into a room and we started making out. I told hime i loved his taft and he asked if i knew what it meant (lol) and told me he was full-blown. He wanted fucking so i fucked his hole which was already sloppy. He said he'd just been fucked by a pos black guy in the slings. Turned me on so much I blew one of those massive loads in him, the sort where you feel your cock is like a hose and it just keeps pouring out continuously (only happens when I am real really horned). He then crouched over my face and squeezed the loads out of his hole into my mouth and we snowballed with it. So horny. He then turned me over and slipped his cock into my hungry hole (I am, or was, neg). We were still kissing with the taste of his cumloads in our mouths and he came quite fast and a good big load. He was very turned on at the thought of pozzing me. He then suggested we went to the sling room and I got in the sling and he went to find his black mate. The black guy had a truly huge foreskin that made me so turned on. I licked cum and arse juice off his shaft and balls and tasted the heady mixture under his foreskin but wanted it fucked into me. He was happy to oblige, though he fingered me really roughly and scraped my insides when the aids guy told him i was neg and had taken his load. He then gave me an amazing ride in the sling while the aids guy fed me his cock. I blasted another load of cum from the pressure on my prostate and the aids guy lapped it up and snogged me with it. Eventually the black guy said he was close and made me beg for his pos load, which i did very convincingly and he pumped a big one roughly and deep into my gut. He then licked out my hole and spat cum into my mouth. I felt well and truly used by then. I went to change and go home. When I got back to my flat my white briefs were stained with pink-tinged cum and i have been fingering my dummy hole since i woke up this morning and licking my fingers. Fantastic night and guess i ought to be poz after that. Bit scared but have a hard cock just thinking about it.