Im neg, hiv negative, everything neg, started when i was 18 with men, all different ages, but i prefer 35-60 yrs old. I have been with up to 5 tops at the same time, but i want to try more. I love bareback, and creampies, 2 or more tops sharing my mouth and ass, ass to mouth, swallow cum after a guy cums in my ass, and i push it out into a glass. It's just been like 2 yrs since i been with any guys cause i got married, but we are divorcing. I crave having cum in my ass again, and i love sucking cock, and deepthroat. Total bottom here, I'm a bit bearish, but i shave my ass, and cock, and just have a little goatee. White 30 6'3 320 chubby but not obese. I miss having bb buddies, and creampies.

I want guys to take pics and video me taking all the cum in my ass, and showing the creampie.