Feel bad after not letting a guy finish inside, anyone else had this happen?

curiousone

I just saw this post for the first time. As some have said, I also can lose my sex drive after I cum.   Which is why I deny myself cumming and withhold it unless the Alpha Top allows and facilitates it.  I have had anal orgasms which are phenomenal - I never knew there was such a thing until I had the first one.  

That being said, if I were to cum "by accident" it is my duty to allow the Alpha Top finish their act and breed me. 

Guest KptNLine
3 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

When I cum while getting fucked, and it's before the top, there is never a reason to stop.  My sex drive obviously starts to quickly decline, but it is all about pleasing the Alpha Top.  Even when it hurts, I take it.  He deserves to reach orgasm and cum while fucking me.  No other ending is acceptable in my eyes.

100% agree with this. Although with anal orgasms, my drive doesn’t decrease like it used to with a “regular” orgasm. There is absolutely no reason why the Top should not cum inside the bottom, period, end of sentence.

It would never occur to me to prevent a Top from bringing his fuck to a satisfying release inside me. Note that I say his fuck, because that’s what it is, a sacred thing that I am privileged he has selected me to receive. To say that my duty is to let him finish is an absurd concept - my duty is to accept his fuck. The idea of controlling the outcome doesn’t even register with me.

Edited to add:

I am a very rational person. Looking back over this post, I am startled to realize how truly and absolutely I believe this.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve rarely if ever had an issue with a man fucking me too long. I might be keen to ge his load but he’d have to be a pretty clumsy fuck for me to be looking at my watch asking myself “how much longer?”

I say that jokingly but there’s a lot of truth to it. Unless there’s something going awry between the two of us, I’ll take what I can get when I can get it.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

I’ve rarely if ever had an issue with a man fucking me too long. I might be keen to ge his load but he’d have to be a pretty clumsy fuck for me to be looking at my watch asking myself “how much longer?”

I say that jokingly but there’s a lot of truth to it. Unless there’s something going awry between the two of us, I’ll take what I can get when I can get it.

Same thing here. Only very rarely did I have a session when I thought "fucking cum already!" I love long sessions. I learned over the years not to touch my cock when getting fucked. I know that when I do that and cum I lose all interest in the fuck and am done. But when a top makes me cum handsfree by just hitting the right spots I can continue and am still as horny as when we started.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...