Mentioned in Despatches

I was feeling horny, so I phoned in sick and went to the sauna in the next town. It is down a side-street in a pretty run down area. The place is none too clean, and the clientele tend to be older, sleazy and not exactly in shape, but I was only interested in stiff cocks. I undressed, put my stuff in a locker and then headed upstairs, wearing just a towel, heading for the third floor where the darkrooms, cubicles and slings are located.

As I expected, the third floor was dark and smelled of body odor. As my eyes adjusted, I saw a space off to one side with a bench on one wall. I could just make out a figure laying there, so I went inside and began feeling his body, my hand sliding down his heavy belly, and when I reached his crotch I found a stubby erection standing straight-up. Sighing happily, I knelt beside him and began to suck the veiny cock which oozed pre-cum onto my tongue.

My towel had slid down and my bare ass was up-raised. Suddenly I felt a hand on my ass, and a finger dripping with lube sliding into my arse hole. I gasped, but before I could react anymore, the finger was replaced with a long, thin cock which slid smoothly into my rectum. I barely had time to realise he wasn't wearing a condom when the fat guy lying beneath me produced some poppers and clamped the bottle to my nose. I inhaled deeply and felt my body sag in sweet surrender to the naked cock sliding deliciously in and out of me. It was all over so quickly. He stiffened, gasped and then his cock was throbbing and spurting into me. After he finished, he slid out, gave a low chuckle and said "You're fucked, sunshine" and then he was gone.

I was still flying from the poppers, barely able to understand what I had done when the fat guy pulled me down to the bench onto my side, with my back to him, his arms locked around my chest, his belly squashed against my back, and his thick, blunt cock nosing easily into my sperm-filled hole. He grunted and began to thrust, at the same time producing the bottle and forcing me to sniff. "Aw, christ!" he gasped "Gonna cum in you, boy."

And then his whole body rippled and shook, I realised a second man had cum in my ass. When he was finished, I rolled away and lay on my back, gasping. He clambered heavily over me and ruffled my hair, laughed and remarked "Hope you liked what I gave you!" Then he was gone.

Later, I went down to the coffee bar and started chatting with a moustached guy with pierced nipples. He said he wanted to fuck me, but, as I had noticed a discreet biohazard tattoo on his hip, I answered his invitation asking "I'm not sure, but you're poz, aren't you?"

He gave an evil laugh and said "I wouldn't worry about that. Your ass has already been mentioned in despatches by some good friends of mine. You've been pozzed twice today already!" He finished his coffee and stood up. The towel stood out with the outline of a a heavy erection. "C'mon," he invited, adding "your arse is mine...."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He took me upstairs to the sling which was behind some bars but in full view of the corridor. I was still excited, yet scared at what he had told me, but I allowed myself to be pushed backward into the sling where he raised my legs, fastening my feet into the stirrups.  So there I lay, legs spread, and arsehole open to the world as he smiled evilly and dropped his towel, revealing a fat, glistening cock. "Oh yeah, he commented, "look at that pussy just begging to be knocked up."

I squirmed in the leather harness, aware that, despite what had happened so far, I could still be okay, I could still be lucky, but I had to stop now. As if aware of my thoughts, he dripped some poppers onto his towel and, before I could protest, shoved if over my nose. I felt the rush, my heart pounded, and then his cock was sliding into me.  It was all I could do to spread my legs further and let him in.

"There you go. You know you want it." He began to slide in and out of me, giving me the poppers from time to time, enough at any rate to keep me oh so willing. I became aware of other men around us, some peering through the bars, others standing next to me. Towels were dropped and I was surrounded by mainly fat old, naked trolls.  Varous fingers probed my arsehole, feeling the naked cock in me and I heard grunts of satisfaction as someone remarked "He's taking it bare!"

Someone else, on seeing the biohazard tattoo of the man fucking me encouraged us saying "Oh, yeah, knock-up the little bitch!"

The poz guy in my hole then looked down at me and proudly announced "Here it comes!"  I could distinctly feel his cock throbbing and spurting inside me.  After his last dribble of cum found its way into my ass, he withdrew, ruffled my hair, and murmured "Good boy. You're not leaving here until you're pregnant."

No sooner had he stepped back when a short, flabby guy dripping with sweat eagerly got into the saddle, sweat dripping from his face as he slid his cock into my dripping hole.  I looked round at the crowd of evil faces and the numerous cocks being eagerly wanked into full erection.  I knew I was lost.

The second man finished in me and stood back and asked "Who's next?"

'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

On 7/13/2014 at 3:27 AM, Sleazy_Brit_Boy said:

What does 'Mentioned in dispatches' mean? Is it a website? App?

Years ago when I was in the Navy we used the word 'despatch' fairly often when referring to electronic message traffic.  I should think the author meant the narrator was mentioned in e-mail or similar means of electronic communication.  I could certainly be wrong, but I doubt 'despatches' refers to a specific website or app.  

Sorry to confuse everyone - mentioned in despatches is an english military term. At the end of each battle a despatch would be sent to headquarters detailing what happened. If you do something outstanding, you can be "mentioned in despatches" which is seen to be an honour like winning a medal.

Hope that clears it up!

...much later, I staggered down to the coffee bar and saw the moustached guy sitting there. Although I'd had a shower, cum was dripping from my arsehole as he realised when he discreetly put his hand under my towel and probed me with his finger. "Good job!" He said giving me a wicked grin.

I ordered coffee and gave him a glum smile.

"What's up?" He said.

I shook my head. "I just can't believe I did that. It was a stupid thing to do!"

He raised an eyebrow, "What was stupid?"

"Taking those cocks bare!" I hissed

"You mean being fucked and bred?"

I nodded my head

"Feeling my poz cock shooting in you then fucking in the sling like a bitch in heat?"

My cock had been stiffening during this exchange, and now he grabbed my erection through the towel and squeezed it hard.

"Now who thinks its stupid? C'mon." He grabbed my arm. "Upstairs. We're gonna make a pregnant slut out of you today..."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

He led me up to the first floor, but turned the opposite way to normal, down a narrow corridor. At the end was a door with a biohazard sign on it and 'staff only' written underneath.  I looked at him quizzically and he laughed. "It's to keep out the ignorant, and attract the initiated."  He pushed open the door.

Inside was a small room with benches around the walls, lit by a dim, red light. After my eyes adjusted, I noticed maybe half a dozen guys lounging on the benches, and in the middle another bench with a padded top and a lower step, also padded.  "Who's your friend?" asked a thin guy with pronounced veins on his forearms and legs, and a pronounced belly beneath his skinny rib cage.

By way of an answer, my friend turned me round, bent me over and spread my cheeks so they could see the cum dripping from my hole.  "Weeell!" cackled a short, tubby guy with strange blotches on his chest. "Does the bitch want knocking up?"

"Fuck yeah," replied the mustachioed man, who added "Popped in a load myself already!"

The group stood up and came over to me, grabbing my cock and feeling my arse.  I knew I was surrounded by poz guys and my heart started to pound.  They felt me tense up, and someone jammed a bottle into my nostrils, forcing me to inhale the poppers.  They were strong, and I felt giddy with lust.

"There you go," murmured the thin man, as his tongue invaded my mouth.  I could taste his tainted saliva and feeling his surprisingly large cock rigid against my belly.  "Like a fly in a web," someone whispered as I was led to the bench in the middle of the room.  I knelt on the lower step, and sweaty hands pushed me face down onto the upper part.  Straps went round my wrists and ankles and I was held fast, my arse open and available to anyone.

The thin man came in front of me and offered me his cock which drooled with precum.  "Lick it," he ordered.

I felt a moment's fear, and then tentatively licked the drool of toxic precum off the thick, glistening tip.

"Good boy!" he said. "Who's first?"

The chubby guy answered "Me!" as he walked behind me.

The thin guy bent over and whispered "You're gonna like this one:  this fukka has full blown AIDS."

I felt a thick, heavy cock sliding into me until his belly was squashed against my arse.  He fucked me with quick and hard strokes until I felt his cock swell in my ass and he gasped "I'm ccc...umming!"

The thin man grabbed my face, kissing me hard as the cock in me spurted toxic sperm and I moaned with surrender.  The chubby guy got off me and I was panting for breath, my hole dripping and wet.

I looked up and saw savage, eager faces and rigid cocks and knew I was lost.  Another cock slid into me, and I lowered my head, giving myself up to the gift....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17