Mentioned in Despatches

Guest mspsubmale

and yet another story where I would love to see myself getting fucked and reacting the same in the heat of the moment, to continue on and on, getting pozzed by one cock after another!

• 1 year later...

...so here I am. It's six months since I tested poz, and the virus has agressively invaded my body. I am already losing weight, and have thrush in my mouth and a sore on my cock which won't clear up. But I'm not on meds, as I'm scared of the side effects even though I'm coughing a lot.

The small room behind the biohazard door is lit with a dim red light as I lounge on a bench, smiling at the regulars as we wait patiently for our prey.

The door opens, and the moustachioed man enters with a small, chubby twink in tow. The lads eyes are glassy, and I'm guessing he's either high or drunk.

He's soon enveloped by diseased, sweating bodies and begins to squeal with pleasure as his cock is sucked and eager fingers probe his arse, smearing lube feom filthy tubes into his hole.

There is a struggle, a squirming of bodies, and then he is face down on the bench with a fithy rag soaked in poppers over his face, and his pale, flabby body is no longer struggling.

Someone pulls his arse cheeks apart and climbs aboard, sliding into the lad who squeals like a pig. It doesn't take long before the top grunts and delivers the first poz load, before standing back and grinning at me.

I take his place, feeling my cock slide deliciously into the hot, wet hole and even as I start to spurt I wonder who's sperm will knock-up the the lucky lad....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/09/2014 at 4:34 AM, Hotload84 said:

Years ago when I was in the Navy we used the word 'dispatch' fairly often when referring to electronic message traffic.  I should think the author meant the narrator was mentioned in e-mail or similar means of electronic communication.  I could certainly be wrong, but I doubt 'dispatches' refers to a specific website or app.  

He means over CB (citizen bandwidth) radio it's how most truckies communicate

Edited by sam_puppy

• 11 months later...

... wonderful ... I love when a place is full of Trolls and men of all ages and sizes... when it isn't a "beauty-contest" BBut all about pure LUST and SEX ... 

those places are the BBest to have real FFun in ... to get what one came for and to go home satisfied in every sense... 

Love the story - shame it didn't continue ...

I lost my job and subsisted on benefits and handouts. I took a cheap room near the sauna and spent all my time there taking and giving loads in the darkness and breeding like the pig I had become.

Somehow, the sauna wasn't enough and, anyway, I could no longer afford the entrance fee. I discovered a subterranean world of old Victorian toilets in run-down parts of town and in the parks. A world of old men - depraved, diseased and damaged people meeting in filthy, dark and smelly old brick buildings to suck and fuck like animals.

I was younger than most and still relatively healthy-looking in the dim and dark spaces despite losing weight and the sores on my body so I always attracted mates wanting to breed with me. Besides, I don't think they really cared or they wouldn't be fucking in such a depraved environment.

One day, in an old toilet near the park, I was bent over, filthy jeans and underwear around my ankles being fucked bareback by two fat old trolls. I caught sight of my face in the cracked mirror over the sink with the hollow cheeks and dark rimmed eyes and realised I had hit rock bottom. At that moment, the old git spurted into me, adding his dirty cum to the loads I had already taken that day and I smiled at myself. Here in the gutter was where I wanted to be.

• Like 3