An Audition for the Bare Fuck Club

Part IV

Brent kissed me gently and stood me up, my knees wobbly from nervousness and excitement. He guided me towards the stairs and stopped at the bottom step as his cummy dick pressed against my sloppy hole and he wrapped his arms around me, whispering “You know, you and your boy are both very lucky to have each other.” With that he turned me around to face him and kissed me again, adding “with some couples, one is clearly more interested in joining our Club than the other one, and that can ruin a relationship.” I nodded as he continued saying “this should bring you and your boy closer than ever as you go through this experience together, and it will be my pleasure to be part of that process.” His cock was getting hard again as he turned me around and gestured upstairs.

As rough as Brent had been with me, I figured he would be practically raping my boy by now, but I was surprised to hear no sounds at all as we approached the bedroom door. Brent stepped to my side and placed his hand on mine as I turned the handle and opened the door. There, in front of me, on our bed, my boy was face down with a jockstrap shoved in his mouth as a gag. Sam had his ass up in the air as he held his face down and jackhammered into his hole. Only the sound of heavy breathing, balls slapping sweaty ass, and my boy's whimpering filled the room.

Sam looked up and grinned at me and Brent. “Good thing Brent leaks a lot! He lubed him up good for me!” I knew then that Brent had fucked him, and bred him with his POZ cum. My boy tried to raise his head to look up, but Sam held it firmly down as he slammed into my boy's hole. Sam continued saying “Yeah, his style is different than mine, but Brent sure can fill 'em up! But so can I!” With that, he fucked hard and then held his hips still as he shot his load deep into my boy's guts, gasping the invitation to me “Get over here and have a look.”

Sam pulled his cock out of my boy's ass. His pubes were matted with sticky froth that must have been Brent's toxic load working it's way out of my boy's hole. My boy's ass was red and puffy, and his hole was much more open than I had ever seen it before. Sam grabbed my head and shoved his sticky dick down my throat. “You gonna gag on that cock? Gonna choke on my stick?” I was too busy sucking cum from his dick and swallowing it down to even think about gagging. Sam pulled out and forced my head into my boy's ass. I lapped away as my boy groaned and squirmed around. Sam got behind me and lined up his still-hard cock with my own cummy hole.

Sam entered me, and I was glad to have Brent's load in my as lube, or I would have really been in pain. As Sam commenced fucking me hard, Brent got down and swallowed my cock, holding my dick deep in his throat. Meanwhile Sam's pistoning made me more or less fuck Brent's mouth.

My boy had rolled over and was working his fingers in and out of his sloppy ass with one hand as he jerked his straining cock with the other.

Brent pulled off of my gasping for air and motioned for my boy to take his place. My boy blew me for a minute but Sam's erratic action made it hard for him to wrap his lips around my dick. Instead, he spun around and sunk his ass down onto me. Sam was practically screwing my boy again as it was his thrusts that were fucking us both.

It was too much for me to handle, and I fired off, adding my load to the two already deep inside my boy's savaged hole. When I came, my ass spasmed and sent Sam over the edge for the second time in five minutes.

I now had two loads oozing out of my ass, at least one of which was POZ.

The four of us were covered in sweat. Brent and Sam gave each other a wide grin, and Sam commented “Well, looks like they passed to me.”

Brent raised his eyebrows and trailed his fingers from his hairy chest down to his ass as he spread his legs and fingered his own hole. “Almost, but there's still something left. We need to know that they're good tops as well.” Sam eagerly got on his knees and repositioned Brent. They were facing each other across the mattress with their sweaty asses up in the air. Brent took my hand and guided me behind him. Sam wiggled his ass as my boy got the clue that it was his turn to top now.

In that moment, I realized that I had never seen my boy top, nor had I even ever heard him talk about it. I worried that he might not be able to get it up. My fears were quickly allayed as he spit on his cock and forcefully slid into Sam's ass. I had my boy's ass juices and my last load to lube me up, and I entered Brent as gracefully as he had entered me less than twenty minutes earlier. Sam squealed louder than expected as my boy returned the hard fuck he had just received. Brent craned his neck to smile up at me, saying “You're doing a great job, but I want to see how good your boy fucks too.” Without any further invitation my boy pulled-out of Sam and we switched places. Sam's ass was chunky for such a fit guy, and I loved rolling his cheeks around in my hands as I plowed into him.

Sam and Brent kissed hard as my boy and I locked eyes. He nodded his head as he was ready to cum and fired off inside Brent's ass, and seconds later I blasted my load into Sam.

The four of us collapsed onto the bed in a cummy, sweaty heap.

About an hour later we had all showered together and cleaned up. We went back downstairs where we each had another cocktail. Brent and Sam gave us paperwork to sign including legal waivers, and also provided the address and time for the next Bare Fuck Club meeting. We knew we wouldn't miss it for the world. We kissed goodbye on the steps and Sam and Brent left.

My boy and I fucked again that night. He told me what had happened that evening from his perspective and I did the same. My boy told me that Brent had revealed to him that both Sam and Brent were in fact POZ, as was nearly every member of the Club. Brent had been just as gentle with him as he had been with me. Brent also revealed that he was likely the one to have POZZED Joe. Sam had told him that his specialty was roughing up NEG asses so POZ seed could do it's work. I knew our NEG days were numbered, but it hardly mattered. We were going into this Club together. We were both looking forward into our Bare Fuck Club initiation.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 7