An Audition for the Bare Fuck Club

An Audition for the Bare Fuck Club

My boyfriend and I had fooled around behind each other's backs for some time. I knew he was getting fucked by other guys, and he knew I was fucking other guys too, but we kept it discreet and never really talked about it. I always played safe with other guys, but fucked my boy bare. I assumed that he made the guys fucking him wear condoms, especially after finding a half-empty box of rubbers in our closet.

I was headed out of town for two weeks for a project and we agreed to video chat as often as possible. The first few days we chatted and caught up, and he always seemed focused and happy to see me. On the third day, he seemed distracted, like someone else was in the room. I made a joke that I didn't want to keep him from his date, and he blushed before making excuses and logging off.

The next day, I jokingly asked how his date went. I was surprised when he said, “Pretty well. He fucked me good!” I still wasn't sure if he was serious, and I asked if he was well-hung. “Fuck yeah. He's got at least ten thick inches, and he knows how to use it!” My jaw dropped. My boy went on, “When he came in me, I swear I could feel it in my throat!” I was shocked that he had let some other guy breed him.

I guess over the next few days, the guy came back, fucked him raw again, and gave him his load. A few days later the guy brought a friend along too. Both guys took turns at my boy's ass before they creamed his hole. My boy made sure to tell me in detail how they used him and how much he liked feeling their cum leaking out of his slack hole. I couldn't help but be turned on. The following day was my last full day out of town and he messaged me a pic of his ass full of hard dick, with cum oozing out of his ass and puddling on his top's huge hairy balls. I came hard jerking off to his photo.

My boyfriend met me at the airport and told me he had a fresh load simmering in his gut as he drove us home. As soon as we were inside, we tore off each other's clothes. Right there in the hallway, I had him bent over the staircase railing with his jeans at his ankles and spread his cheeks. I knelt down and slipped my tongue into his loosened hole. I was rewarded with a dollop of cum. I spit it onto my dick and forced my way into his cummy hole. There was a froth of cum forming around my cock as I pounded his ass. He moaned with pleasure as I added my cum to the mix already deep in his belly.

We fucked again before going to bed that night. As he cuddled with me before drifting off to sleep, he told me how glad he was that I was ok with other guys fucking him raw. I honestly told him how much it turned me on, and that I would love to watch him get fucked and take some stranger's load.

A few days later, my boy arranged for his ten-inched friend to come by to breed him after work. My boy met Joe at the door and kissed him hard before welcoming him into our living room. Joe extended his man-paw and shook my hand. He was HOT. Six foot tall, in tight jeans and a t-shirt that stretched over his powerful frame. He had a trim beard and a tuft of silver chest hair peek out of the collar of his shirt. He wrapped his muscled arms around my boy's frame and lifted my boy's shirt off. My boy started chewing Joe's nipples through the shirt as he unbuckled Joe's jeans and shucked them to the floor. Out plopped a beautiful hardening cock. My boy expertly deep-throated Joe's tool as he fished out his own dick.

When Joe was fully hard and his cock shining with spit, he flipped my boy over the arm of the sofa. He jammed his bare cock without warning into my boy's raw ass. I was mesmerized as I watched Joe's powerful ass ram into my boy's body. I fisted my own cock as I watched Joe pump away. My cock was oozing pre-cum as I watched Joe's pace quicken. I crept closer to watch Joe's dick plow my boy bare. All the while, my boy was whimpering, “You gonna breed me, you sick fuck? Gonna give me your load? Gonna fill that hole?” Each time, Joe grunted back, “Fuck yeah, man. Gonna fill you up!”

As Joe's pace sped up, his shirt crept higher on his muscled ass revealing a small black tattoo. My heart stopped as I recognized the symbol to mean BIOHAZARD. This hunk fucking my boy's bare ass was POZ!

I wanted to cry out to let my boy know the danger he was in, but before I could say anything, Joe threw his head back and growled as he pumped his toxic seed into my boy's bare hole. I was silent until I realized that I had blown my load all over the floor. Joe withdrew his cock with a squishy plop and grabbed the back of my head. He forced my face into the diseased seed leaking from my boy's hole. I couldn't help but lap it up. I was about to swallow when he pulled me to my feet and drove his tongue into my mouth, sucking out and swallowing his own POZ cum.

My boy collected himself and asked me if watching him get fucked bare was everything I thought it would be. I gestured to the puddle of my cum on the floor to answer and he dove down to lick it up. Joe excused himself to the bathroom to clean up a bit, and I took the chance to ask my boy if he had seen Joe's tattoo. He told me frankly that he had, and he knew what it meant, and that he was willing to take the risk of POZ seed if that meant he got more loads.

I was still trying to process that my boyfriend had been knowingly taking POZ cum in his ass, and was planning on continuing, when I realized that Joe had come back into the room. Joe smirked at my naivety and asked if I was okay with what had just happened. I told him that I knew he was taking loads, but didn't know he was fine taking POZ loads. He told me that it was a natural progression, and taking POZ cock was bound to happen sooner or later if a bottom didn't demand his top use a condom every time.

Even though I knew I should be outraged, my cock was telling a different story. I was rock-hard and drooling pre-cum. Joe reached out and stroked my dick, asking if we wanted to hear about a club he was in. My boy and I were all ears. Joe told us that he belonged to the Bare Fuck Club, an exclusive audition-only group of guys who liked to give and take raw loads. Some were POZ, but most were NEG. For these guys, it was about cum, not status. Every member agreed to a no-questions-asked / no-loads-refused policy. My boy was panting at the thought of being in such a club. He asked Joe what the audition entailed. Joe said he would put us in touch with the audition committee and they would be in touch.

A few days later, we were sitting together in our living room, waiting for two strangers to come over and meet with us. I knew from their message that at least one of us would have POZ seed in our holes before the night was through.

To be continued...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 11